BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Lindsay H.
Crystal, MN
Stoli is the best around! Super smooth, has a good taste and works well in mixers or alone. It is a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion. The more you pay, the less hungover you are the following day! 😋
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love Moscow mules. This vodka is the only brand I will put in my mules. Perfect tasting and not expensive for the quality of vodka that it is. It’s perfect for a nice Bloody Mary as well! I will definitely buy this brand of vodka every time.
Rebecca B.
There is no better quality vodka than Stoli. No need to hide it in mixers or heavy flavors. Price point and taste are great. Even the most snobby cocktail enthusiast would enjoy a simple “Stoli and Soda”.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
This plain vodka is pretty good for the price. Great to be mixed with just about anything. Reminds me of frat parties in college. Somewhat hard to take straight shots of but it works well in a mixed drink.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
This vodka is a classic. It is Very smooth and more affordable than grey goose. I love their design as well and would definitely consider myself a repeat customer. Enjoyable and would recommend to others.
Rachel V.
Bremerton
I love to get together with the girls and have a couple of vodka cranberry before dinner. This is one of my favorites as the taste is smooth yet it gives me the warm relaxed feeling that I am looking for.
Michelle H.
Alexandria, VA
We purchased 8 handles of Stoli for our wedding and it was very well received! This is my family’s favorite vodka. Quality-wise, I compare it to Grey Goose, but at a lower price point. We will definitely buy it again.
Emily G.
Clemmons
This taste so good and works best for a stoli squeeze! My fiancé and I enjoy drink these by the beach and pool. It goes down smooth. It was recommended to us and we have brought it to many summer parties
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
Use this to make drinks when I bartender and I drink it often too ! Very good choice of vodka and doesn’t take bad at all, mixes great with mixed drinks ! Definitely a must try for anyone who likes vodka
brandi g.
Still is good. It’s smooth. Great for mixers. Great straight. Gets the job done. Not a messy drink. Smooth smell. Nice labeling on the bottle. Nice and bright. And clear. I would buy it again and I’ve it as a gift.