BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Leigh S.
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. This is what I keep in my freezer. Sometimes it is hard to get this Vodka at restaurants or bars. It is among the pricier vodkas but well worth it.
Brooke W.
Wakefield, RI
For the price point, it's great. Fairly inexpensive and quite good for what it is. If I can't get Tito's, I get Stoli. It's much better than it's cheaper counterparts.
Lindsey H.
Calvert City, KY
My absolute favorite when it comes to vodka. It's affordable as well as high quality. It mixes better than most vodkas on the market. If the liquor store I'm at offers Stoli, you can guarantee that's what I'm getting every time!
Angie R.
Hemlock , MI
The first time I drank this I was amazed at how smooth the flavor was! After a few drinks I had to go upstairs... when I stood up... woooo it hit me! It definitely sneaks up on you! It is now my favorite vodka on the market!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
Stool is your basic cheap vodka. It gets the job done and makes you feel terrible the next day . I normally don't purchase Stoli but if it's being served I'll drink it.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Stoli is another smooth vodka that I love. And I love using it to infuse fruits. Making Pineapple vodka with Stoli is my favorite. THAT I will sip on straight all day.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Stoli is not my favorite, but it is reasonably priced. I will buy if I need to mix a few bottles of vodka into a punch, etc. Not my first choice, but the taste is okay.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a classic base for any and all drinks. Of course I may be biased because I'm Russian haha I've purchased this product many times. It's a staple in our household
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Just okay for me. I'm not into it, doesn't go down smooth by itself. So not for shots but mixes well. I would also say great price point. Can be bought in supermarket
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Literally the only vodka my husband will willingly drink. I don’t know if its because it sounds Russian but it makes him feel like it’s the “original”. I enjoy it best with Orange juice and a splash of cranberry.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?