BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love mixing this with orange juice or grapefruit juice during the summer. I also love to make mixed drinks with this during the winter for a warm pick me up on the weekends! It's not a harsh or very funny tasting vodka. I actually think and feel this is a smoother tasting vodka that's perfect for shots or mixed drinks year round. Highly recommend this Vodka!
Stacie W.
I am a girl who loves a good Dirty Martini with extra olives. My vodka of choice is always Stoli's. Stoli vodka makes the best martini and never disappoints! It is smooth and delicious, beating out other brands. I would recommend Stoli's for your Dirty Martini!
Brook H.
Orlando
Stoli is the old stand-by vodka. I feel like if you’re drinking vodka you might as well be drinking Stoli. I don’t know what anyone is thinking with the flavored versions of Stoli, just get a bottle of the real stuff and some lemons or whatever flavor you want. There is no need to mess with the real thing. This is the original.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Stoli has been my vodka of choice for years. It's smooth taste makes it great straight up especially right out of the freezer! It doesn't get lost in mixed drinks. If you're feeling adventurous, their flavored vodkas are great in mixed drinks. Stoli can be found almost anywhere liquor is sold and it will make your wallet happy, too!
Vicki W.
Kennett Square
This is my favorite vodka. I highly recommend getting the Stoli that is actually made in Russia. It's worth hunting it out for the difference. To say that it is smooth is a massive understatement. It mixes well with everything and has a very mild flavor. It's the only unflavored vodka that I can drink straight on the rocks.
Emily S.
Cohutta
Hands-down my all time favorite vodka. It is clean, smooth, and has no weird aftertaste. It is perfect in a martini or any other mixed drink. It is also very affordable, especially compared to more “luxury” vodkas, none of which are better than Stoli. What can I say? It’s the classic for a reason. Stoli Vodka
Case G.
Charlottesville
This is our favorite bottle to buy to fill up the bar for summer get togethers! ice cold, it goes down so smoothly and we mix with lemonade or a squirt of lemon wedge and seltzer. very refreshing and worth every penny. We are very satisfied with Stoli and will continue to use as our "house" cocktail ingredient!
tagmmr R.
Stoli is a great go to vodka and an all time favorite for me. It's clean and smooth and much better than Absolut or many other vodkas out there.  I still buy it when it's cheaper than Tito's or on sale. I recommend Stoli and if you want flavored vodka, they have a much better product than Absolut.
Winnie C.
This is not smooth, but in a good way! Pretty easy to drink even though it's a bit harsh, if that makes any sense. I wouldn't sip this, would be choice in what to mix it with (I would think it would make an excellent screwdriver). This is a good vodka for those fun times ;) I like it and would drink it again!
Dena D.
Still the best vodka out there. I used to be a bartender and I did the blind taste test with Stoli, grey goose, and Skyy. The 3 gentlemen all thought that grey goose was the worst one and skyy second, and Stoli was the smoothest of them all. When I told them what order they chose them, they didn't believe it. Stoli is underrated!