Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Diedra M.
Deer Park
Meh, not my favorite. Did not have a clean flavor to me. I much prefer other brands, this is definitely not my go to brand.
Brittany B.
orlando, FL
I absolutely love stoli. Very smooth and no bad after taste like some other vodka brands. Stoli is my number 1 vodka go to.
Jessica R.
Bartlesville
Stoli is a refreshing vodka with a crisp taste that can be paired with nearly anything and is affordable, which is a plus.
Shanna F.
San Jacinto, CA
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this brand of vodka. It is a quality vodka and at a great price point too!!
lisa g.
The best vodka ever. This is the my #1 favorite. Russians know how to make vodka. Stoli please make a potato vodka. Thanks.
Cynthia B.
Tucson, AZ
This is another really good vodka it also goes down smooth and can be drunk over the rocks . I love it with my cranberry.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
Quality. Great to mix when having cocktails with friends! From Bloody Marys to Moscow Mules, delicious morning to night.
Jamie M.
Daytona Beach
This was the vodka of choice in my early 20s. Cheap and not a bad flavor. Mix it with some punch and you were good to go!
Jessica O.
If you're going to drink vodka, drink it like the Russians. Smooth and perfect for a vodka martini, super dry with olives
June D.
Virginia Beach
I started drinking this vodka when Stoli was a bottom shelf vodka. Stoli has come up to be one the best top shelf vodkas.