Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Stacie W.
I am a girl who loves a good Dirty Martini with extra olives. My vodka of choice is always Stoli's. Stoli vodka makes the best martini and never disappoints! It is smooth and delicious, beating out other brands. I would recommend Stoli's for your Dirty Martini!
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tanks 2nd in my top vodkas of choice...goes down smooth, very good price range for top shelf and of course delicious in any standard vodka drink ...absolute staple in my wet bar at home
Jessica T.
Salt Lake City
My go to vodka for parties and mixed drinks. It mixes well with others and tastes great.

I also like the label. I have a bar cart and often choose bottles based on the label or design.
Dana D.
Waverly
Stoli is a great vodka. I was first introduced to this when I bartended at a hotel and I was pleasantly surprised that the taste wasn’t bad at all. It definitely isn’t one of my favorites but I don’t hate it. I probably wouldn’t purchase this myself but if I was somewhere where it was being served I would have no problem drinking it.
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. It is smooth enough for sipping, taking shots or using in a mixed drink. It is a little on the higher end when it comes to pricing but it is worth every cent. I bought it at the military Class 6 liquor store and will whenever appropriate. I would recommend Stoli to anyone who wants a quality Vodka.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
Very smooth. I drink it refrigerated, straight with one round ice cube. Very crisp and clean. When I feel fancy, I add a nice citrus rind and rub the oil around the rim of my glass
Emily S.
Cohutta
Hands-down my all time favorite vodka. It is clean, smooth, and has no weird aftertaste. It is perfect in a martini or any other mixed drink. It is also very affordable, especially compared to more “luxury” vodkas, none of which are better than Stoli. What can I say? It’s the classic for a reason. Stoli Vodka
Alyssa R.
Whispering Pines
Stoli is my go to when I am trying to keep my budget down. It is delicious, especially when you use the various flavors they have to offer. I always go back to buying Stoli again & again, because it is well priced and delicious. Pick up some Stoli and your favorite mixer, and you will not be disappointed!
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Stoli has a HUGE flavor portfolio that is great for mixing drinks. It is my number one vodka to pick when I want flavors. I usually find this vodka in liquor specialty stores over major retailers. I can only think of one more vodka with such a large variety, but I'd pick this one because of the quality.
Samantha O.
Chicago
I️ will forever love Absolutely Fabulous and I️ will also forever love Stoli. I️ have clung to a bottle of Stoli more than once when life gets hard. Even shooting it chilled.