BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Always a favorite. You just cannot go wrong with Stoli. It's a great chilled straight shot and smooth when used in a cocktail. Makes a great vodka martini. Even a few of their flavored vodkas are decent (I am not a fan of flavored vodka)
brandiii91 C.
Lakewood, WA
This is a pretty average vodka. It is a step up from buying Smirnoff or Svedka. But , not quite as smooth as buying grey goose , or kettle one. I personally prefer kettle one but this isn’t a bad choice if there aren’t the other options.
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff is cheap and you can add it to anything. Years ago, it was my go to for screwdrivers. Now I add it into whatever concoction that I make up. Generally with sparkling water and a splash of fruit juice. It's good, cheap, easy.
Eva S.
Our go to in our house after a long week (or day!) Stoli mixes well with everything, and never disappoints! It’s not always on sale, but we will pay a bit more for a product we know and looked and depend on that kind of consistency.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite vodka to make lemon drops. Smooth and light. The type of vodka you can taste but not too strong which makes it very easy to get tipsy. Love this have it at home in a liter size for friends when they come by and we have a few martinis
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Enjoy making and ordering Stoli soda with extra lemons. Very satisfying and smooth. Always affordable to purchase. Good. Local liquor store is where I bought it or ordered at restaurant. Satisfied with quality and flavor
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Love Stoli Vodka at our house! It’s got a smooth taste and mixes perfectly with juices and carbonated drinks alike. I personally love using Stoli for Bloody Mary’s. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Michelle H.
washington
We purchased 8 handles of Stoli for our wedding and it was very well received! This is my family’s favorite vodka. Quality-wise, I compare it to Grey Goose, but at a lower price point. We will definitely buy it again.
Megan G.
Greensburg, PA
This is my go-to vodka when making a cocktail for a party or ordering a drink at a restaurant. It isn’t too pricey and can be found at the local state store. I definitely keep this stocked in my pantry at all times.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is a vodka that I purchase for martinis if I don’t feel like spending the money in Ketel One or Grey Goose. The price is reasonable and the taste is great. I can easily handle the taste and quality in a martini.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?