BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1921)
Angel C.
Raleigh , NC
Listen!!! This is the best vodka you can buy when ur coins are low but u still want to make good drinks. This vodka is like water!!! It is my staple vodka when I make my punch as it’s virtually tasteless. I could go on and on about this vodka. Just know it never disappoints!!
Kailey/Flick P.
San Diego
Stoli vodka is a household name and will be for many years to come. I will say Russian vodka never seems to disappoint, they just do it right. Goes down smooth enough to drink as a dirty martini or even just on the rocks! I highly recommend this vodka to anyone and everyone!
Lexie S.
Aledo , TX
Good old-fashioned vodka. Iconic middle-shelf stuff, entirely drinkable (I prefer it mixed), and not at all expensive. If your liquor store doesn’t carry this, you should give them odd looks. The price is entirely reasonable, and the variety of flavours (the only flavoured I consider remotely drinkable) is nice to have.
Melissa W.
Personally I’m not the biggest fan of Stoli vodka as it just doesn’t work well with me. I tend to get a hang over and I’m just not a fan of the taste and their flavored vodkas are too sweet or too flavorful to enjoy (versus college years and not caring about the taste).
Manda M.
Bell
It's a good basic vodka to keep around. It's easy to mix and goes down smooth. This is an item I've purchased more than once. I use it for mixed drinks at parties a lot and everyone loves it. It's one of the better tasting vodkas, and I'll definitely continue buying it
Kristin M.
Minneapolis
Stoli vodka is a decent affordable vodka. I’ll switch off between that and Smirnoff depending on which is on sale that week and not disappointed. It’s a affordable and tastes like vodka, not as smooth as top shelf but not as expensive. It’s a great value none the less
Hanna S.
Kalamazoo
Original flavor Isn’t my favorite but, I do like to mix with this! The packaging is classic, and I love the bottle. It’s definitely affordable and it was exactly what I was expecting. I would definitely buy again if I were looking to use as a mixer specifically!
Adriana V.
Stoli is a perfectly nice and fine-tasting vodka, but I find that it tastes almost indistinguishable from Smirnoff Vodka, but is pretty much twice the price. I've bought it a few times, but I don't think it's worth the retail price. I prefer to buy cheaper vodka.
Khayree N.
Lavergne
Very smooth higher distilled count than most vodkas in the price range. My go to when cruising! The last cruise we went on o brought home 5 liters! It’s definietly worth trying it if you have never had or have a particular brand you think is better than most
Aaron J.
Smiths Station
An inexpensive alternative to the pricier vodkas. Works great as a mixer or by itself (though you may want to throw it in the freezer first). Being quadruple distilled you can't ask for a better bang for your buck. More bottles are definitely in my future.