Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Christina S.
One of my favorite brands of vodka. Great to mix with any mixer or alone in the rocks. I've been drinking this brand for years.
Lani A.
International Falls
This is a great middle ground vodka. This is the one I drank in college and thought I was pretty fancy. I would recommend it.
Rita R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Top vodka for me, its so smooth, doesn't give me a hang over next day, i mix it with different fruit juices and its delicious
Sarah P.
sanford
Pretty good product, better to drink chilled. A little too dry tasting when trying at room temperature. Stoli Vodka
Sarah S.
Tallmadge
Marinate pineapple in Stoli Vodka for 14 days at room temperature. Discard pineapple, chill and enjoy!!! Stoli Doli.
Lu C.
This is an alright vodka. Fairly inexpensive. However, I would probably not buy this again, as there are others I like better
Tisha R.
Victorville, CA
This vodka is by far the best! I will not drink any other vodka except this one. Smooth taste and it mixes well with juices s
Haley H.
Ive only ever drank this with my aunt and thats only because shes cheap. Its okay for cheaper vodka. Im not the biggest fan.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This may not be the best vodka out there but it gets the job done! It's a great price and can be found most any liquor store!
Kelsey L.
Columbus
A great everyday vodka. While not quite top shelf quality, Stoli is great for mixed drinks and it's price is very reasonable