BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Jasmine K.
Seattle
Stoli is hands down my favorite vodka. It is absolute velvet on the tongue, especially if you keep it in the freezer, and it tastes phenomenal in ANY cocktail I've used in it. I've bought Stolichnaya for years and I won't be stopping any time soon.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
This product is okay, and if you prefer vodka mixed drinks, it might work well for you. I like vodka tonics, and find that this just has too harsh a flavor to really be enjoyed alone. It's not the worst vodka I've ever had, but it's not my favorite.
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy this vodka with mixers. It has a fresh taste to it and not too big of an after bite. I often pair it with ginger ale or even make a martini with it. You can mix it with just about anything! You’ve made a solid choice if you pick this vodka.
Kristina G.
This is our go to for mixed drinks. Smooth and blends will with anything. Hubby's fave is this mixed with pineapple juice and ginger ale. We always keep a bottle chilling in the freezer for impromptu friends stopping by. Especially in the summer.
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I've had Stoli's a few times. It's a smooth liquor. Compared to other vodkas, this one isn't my fave but it's far from a cheap Liqour that will leave you a hangover. It can be purchased at Grocery Stores or Liqour Stores. It is t pricey at all.
Megan S.
White Bear Lake
I'd say this is a decent vodka. It was served as rail vodka at some upper scale bars I've worked at. In that regard I'd cal it exceptional. I rarely buy it for personal use, but definitely order it when getting drinks at a bar or with dinner.
Jessica P.
I don't know why but I am just not a fan of Stoli. It burns going down and that taste just never goes away. I don't know why I continue to try it on occasion because t always leaves me disappointed. I will not be buying this any time soon.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried Stoli vodka after seeing my parents drinking it for years.  It is very smooth and easy to mix.  It is always reasonable in price and found at every major liquor store.  I even bought my brother a handle of it for Christmas, he loved it!
Jessica S.
Macon
Stolichnaya vodka...the flavor of drunken high school endeavors and late nights sneaking out of my parents house. Always disappointing, impossible to drink without a mixer, but it'll get you wasted and that's why we buy it, anyway, amirite?
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
My favorite vodka! It is so smooth that I drink it on the rocks. I buy it at our liquor store. I love it when making cosmos. It is a little on the higher end for price but well worth it. My hang over isn't as bad!!Stoli Vodka