Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Christina S.
One of my favorite brands of vodka. Great to mix with any mixer or alone in the rocks. I've been drinking this brand for years.
Mallory j.
Henderson, NY
Good flavor, good price and I can find it anywhere when I'm traveling. No hangover if you overindulge and goes great in mixers.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville
It got me drunk. Hahaha I mean it's okay for the value and it did its job! It's kinda smooth, but I prefer SKYY or Smirnoff.
Lexi W.
This is a good medium quality vodka. It comes in regular plain flavor and a large variety of other flavors. Good to mix with.
Lu C.
This is an alright vodka. Fairly inexpensive. However, I would probably not buy this again, as there are others I like better
Haley H.
Ive only ever drank this with my aunt and thats only because shes cheap. Its okay for cheaper vodka. Im not the biggest fan.
Kelsey L.
Columbus
A great everyday vodka. While not quite top shelf quality, Stoli is great for mixed drinks and it's price is very reasonable
Tisha R.
Victorville, CA
This vodka is by far the best! I will not drink any other vodka except this one. Smooth taste and it mixes well with juices s
Sarah S.
Tallmadge
Marinate pineapple in Stoli Vodka for 14 days at room temperature. Discard pineapple, chill and enjoy!!! Stoli Doli.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Good average price vodka. A little on the bitter side but overall good, much better than grey goose and price is better too.