BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1939)
Rachel V.
Bremerton
I love to get together with the girls and have a couple of vodka cranberry before dinner. This is one of my favorites as the taste is smooth yet it gives me the warm relaxed feeling that I am looking for.
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
Use this to make drinks when I bartender and I drink it often too ! Very good choice of vodka and doesn’t take bad at all, mixes great with mixed drinks ! Definitely a must try for anyone who likes vodka
Emily G.
Clemmons
This taste so good and works best for a stoli squeeze! My fiancé and I enjoy drink these by the beach and pool. It goes down smooth. It was recommended to us and we have brought it to many summer parties
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
Not bad for the price. It definitely isn’t my go to vodka, and I prefer others over this. If you can get something else, I recommend it. It isn’t a bad vodka, but it isn’t really good either. Just so-so.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
It’s a great vodka for mixing. It’s a good quality bottle for the price. It’s a little underrated because it’s also pretty clean drinking. I’d recommend it to people who don’t want to spend too much money.
Zoe C.
Minneapolis , MN
I can always count on the spirit to be a tasty addition to all of my favorite cocktails. Makes a great martini, as well. Superior taste to other vodkas at this price point. I would highly recommend it.
Antonia L.
This vodka is good but definitely like it with a flavor better or with a flavored mix. If you mix it with a fruit punch or a juice it makes it taste a lot better. Other plain vodkas are more smoother.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
We had this on our resort in Mexico for our honeymoon, and also at our local hockey games. Definitely a smoother options than some of the other vodkas out there. Mix it with sprite with a lime.. YUM!
Liz E.
One of my cheaper go to vodkas. I like titos and a few others. But I LOVE  it's the best. I have tried many. Grey goose is over rated and Smirnoff is terrible. Ketel one by far is the most delicious.
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
Love Stoli! Great deal for the price and tastes great. Doesn’t have that rubbing alcohol taste when you shoot it. Also goes well with seltzer or other mixers. I would definitely recommend to others !