BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Gina Z.
This is a great smooth tasting vodka you can just about mix it with anything! The other flavors this brand carries is amazing as well, very easy to drink it down , definitely a repeat customer .
Eriss J.
Vallejo , CA
Stoli's is a good old fashioned vodka. It's smooth and never disappoints honestly! I guess I just never see too much advertisement for this brand and that's unfortunate because it's really good!
Brittany B.
Macon, GA
Shout out to Ab Fab for introducing me to this brand way before it was legal for me to drink. This is the only thing that got my sister and me through our cousin’s disaster bachelorette weekend.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this vodka! I recently bought a huge bottle at ABC. I made White Russians and Moscow mules with it. It has a great price for the amount you get, while still being high quality. Definitely a great value.
jessey s.
Stoli is a fantastic vodka. It's a good, old fashion tasting spirit that i prefer above most other vodkas. It's great for shots when chilled, and is also fantastic in mixed drinks or to add into a punch bowl for an adult party. Worth the price. Very high quality.
Lauren H.
This vodka is good and not too pricey. It's definitely perfect for adding to mixed drinks but I don't know if I would drink it by itself. It's good compared to other brands of the same price.
Mary R.
For straight up vodka this is ok. Not my favorite, still a bit of a strong"alcohol" sting to it some of the even better brands don't have. Good flavor, great for mixed drinks or Jell-O shots.
Katie W.
My husbands drink of choice- this is the perfect vodka to pair with Moscow Mules. Not overly expensive & has a good taste! I would say this isn't high end but far from low end vodka! Very good! Recommend!
Alison C.
Sanford, NC
Perfect in my Vodka Sodas! I've also used it in as a mix in for several other vodka based drinks and they always work out fine. I have no complaints though this isn't always my go to vodka.
Patricia S.
Bear
Ahhhh, good ole Stoli. This stuff is harsh, and will rot your tummy, but easy on your wallet. Unfortunately, my tastes have matured, which just means I'm getting picky and snobby in my old age. I probably won't buy again, but was good to me, back in the day!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?