Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Samantha C.
Pretty smooth taste. Cheaper than top shelf vodka. I don't wake up with a hangover when I drink this, which is always a good thing.
kelly h.
marietta
Very smooth. Very good value as well. Other vodkas who try to be different have such a horrible aftertaste. This one is true vodka.
Juli B.
Chatsworth, GA
I like this brand of Vodka. Smooth taste and mixes great! Not too overwhelming but still packs a punch. I'll buy it again.
Jánine R.
Ephrata
Great mixed with Orange Juice. I received a bottle of this the first time when we bought our house as a gift from a friend.
Sarah K.
I have used this to make Jell-O shots. It's a bit dryer than top shelf vodkas. I have also had it in mixed drinks and I like it.
Katherine R.
W Henrietta, NY
It is good to mix with something else, but sometimes it gives me a headache. The flavor is strong so I don't like using too much
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
What a great vodka! I love that the vodka has a little punch. Its great to add to lemonade, pina colada and long island iced tea
Cheri F.
ligonier, pa
When of my favorite bars will use this brand for all mixed drinks. The flavors are all great as well. Makes a great Moscow Mule!
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
You can't mess with a good thing. And Stoli is one of the best vodkas on the market. Great for making mixed drinks or on its own.
Faride H.
The best, on the rocks or mix with club soda and a twist. Stoli Vodka true Russian vodka, love it!! None other like it