BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Maria L.
buffalo
Smooth Russian vodka
Distinctive smooth flavor
Chilled, neat or on the rocks
Pair with your favorite mixer
Classic packaging
Average price around $20
Kelly S.
Louisville
This Russian kicks my butt! It is so strong. I love it mixed in cocktails or on the rocks with a lime. This is the only vodka I have actually asked for by name at a bar.
kristy m.
Walker, LA
This one is great for mixed drinks. I've been behind a lot of bars and recommending Stoli has never steered my clients wrong, always satisfaction with taste and effect.
Jaqulynn L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Stoli is the brand I choose most often. It has good quality and a smooth taste. I love that this brand comes in a plethora of flavors which makes trying new drinks fun.
Deanna R.
Cincinnati
My favorite Vodka. I use it to make Martinis, extra dirty.
I feel like it is high quality Vodka at a fair price. It is usually the Vodka I order if I go out for drinks.
NadIa H.
Very smooth taste. I can have this straight on the rocks or with a splash of cranberry and pineapple juice. It's one of the best vodkas to buy when you're on a budget.
Melissa W.
Avon Lake
Again, not my go-to vodka when ordering but tastes good enough to drink in a pinch.  Definitely need a mixer or splash of something flavored to take the rough edge off.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
This vodka is very affordable, but isn't the smoothest when drinking alone.  This is great for mixing, but I would prefer to buy another brand if possible.
Jessica  J.
Argillite , KY
Stoli is my 2nd favorite vodka. Mixes well with most mixers and has a pretty reasonable price point. I've tried a few of the flavored vodkas and they are pretty good too.
Rachel S.
Stoli is a good upper shelf vodka. It’s affordable but has a smooth flavor. I recommend it for mixed drinks. It is a cut above Smirnoff and Absolutely in my opinion.