BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Stoli vodka is very smooth. I do not start out as a Stoli drinker in the beginning, but once I tried it I never looked back. Stoli is the only vodka I drink. I like my Stoli's mixed with everfresh lime juice on the rocks.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This vodka tastes really good! Very smooth and affordable it's quality exceeds its price. I'll usually grab it at any local grocery store and I will definitely be getting this again. I highly recommend this vodka !
Lauren R.
Best brand of vodka I have ever drank. Little more expensive than most but we're not in college so class it up! I like it because it's accessible and mixes well with all add one. It's one of my fav so I would recommend it to anyone.
April S.
This is a good product. It makes very good drinks. It's a little in a higher priced side of what I like to pay for the norm but I would buy it more if it had a lower price point. I would recommend it to others.
Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
For the longest time Trader Joe's would carry this vodka for super cheap and for the quality of hard liquor this brand is the price was great and for a great amount of time this was the only vodka we would drink.
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
This is the house vodka in a lot of my local bars and I think it's much better than the typical bankers club house vodka. I wouldn't take a straight shot of this but it certainly tastes great as a mixed drink.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love me some stoli vodka. It is crisp, smooth and mellow and I love to enjoy it ice cold, This is definitely in my top five favorites. I would totally recommend this vodka to anyone. It is a premium product!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricy and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Stoli has been a staple for some time. Always smooth and mixes well. The price is relatively fair for the product you get. You can usually get a 750 for under 20 dollars. No my go to but still good vodka.
Rachel B.
Stoli is my third choice vodka -- Tito's and Absolut take the first and second spots. Stoli is a little less smooth than those two, and for the price, I feel like it should be smoother going down. Overall, though, it's a good choice.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?