BY STOLI

Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Great vodka. I usually drink this brand when I’m at home making cocktails. I think it’s great compared to alternatives and it met my expectations. It’s pretty cheap and I highly recommend to others.
Margaret S.
It a smooth vodka with a great taste. I like to mix it with tonic water and have a bit of lime with it. I can make other combinations of mixed drinks with it since it has such a smooth taste to it. Would recommend this product
Karissa T.
As far as vodkas go, this one is pretty good. The expanse of flavors adds variety to your beverage choices. It’s definitely a good pick for the money. It’s often my first choice for a flavored vodka, especially the blueberry.
Lezette B.
Best vodka is great mixing with orange juice and pineapple juice it's not too harsh and it doesn't have that burning sensation that a lot of vodkas do have I really enjoyed this vodka and definitely definitely will buy again
Marissa C.
Dallas
I LOVE Stoli. The tase is always on point and it makes a really smooth drink. This is the only vodka I can drink straight but my go to is a Stoli Vodka Soda with a wedge of lime, just thinking about it makes my mouth water!
D. R.
Port St Lucie
Good for mixed drinks. Good price. Doesn’t leave a bad taste in your mouth. Besides, once you are a few drinks in, do you really even taste anything? Or are you just slinging back liquids? All in all, a good overall Vodka.
Keenia S.
It was definitely inexpensive however limit consumption and much well. I would not suggest drinking this by itself as it will hit you when you least expect it. Good for making party drinks but I wouldn't suggest it for cocktails.
Samantha P.
This is my Mom’s favorite vodka so of course it was the first vodka I’ve ever had. So so so many drunken adventures started with this right here. The burn is much less than say svedka or Smirnoff. I would recommend.
Kellie G.
Murray, UT
Definitely has a great taste for a great price! I couldn’t imagine drinking anything other than Stoli with my vodka pineapples! I would prefer it over every other vodka out there. I’d say I’m definitely satisfied with it!
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Enjoy making and ordering Stoli soda with extra lemons. Very satisfying and smooth. Always affordable to purchase. Good. Local liquor store is where I bought it or ordered at restaurant. Satisfied with quality and flavor
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Samantha S.
Columbia
How’s this vodka taste? Would it be good in a mixed drink?