Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Ashley C.
This vodka is very smooth. We made a nice pink lemonade frozen drink with it for the summer. It is delicious with a mixer or just on ice.
Victoria H.
Arlington, TX
I love stoli vodka! It is my absolute favorite vodka! It's been around forever and it's no wonder why it's still so popular to this day .
Jeanne M.
Boston
Stoli is my favorite vodka for everyday drinks. Mixed with lime juice and tonic, I'm one happy girl! It's smooth and affordable luxury.
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
One of the worst hangovers of my life I had with this vodka, malisimo, only serves to make cocktails because to the rocks is horrible
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Stoli is a solid vodka and a good choice for a home bar. It was one of the first vodkas I ever had, and I still enjoy it to this day.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I was lucky enough to go to the bar while Stolis was promoting there brand. And it fell in love. It's great strait or in a mix drink!
JESSICA F.
ORLANDO
Strong, but I keep in the freezer as a back up vodka or if I just need a quick vodka for a quick drink. Strong but gets the job done.
Brooke D.
Charleston, WV
This vodka would be my last choice after other more expensive brands but I‎t is good if you are at a drug store without many options
Aiesha B.
It's my aunts fave so I tend to drink it just because she does! It mixes well and we usually will drink at least a pint on a kickback
Sara W.
Tualatin
This is also some fairly smooth vodka. It has a bit more of an after taste than I usually like however. But the price is reasonable.