BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stolis vodka is a pretty affordable and good mixer for any drink! If you're looking for something affordable I would definitely recommend this to anyone! The other flavors are pretty good as well- I like the blueberry!
Kristen R.
Cheap but ok! It's not my favorite but I drink it if it's all that is available. It's not the smoothest but not the harshest either. Price point is good and compared to others it's probably the best cheap vodka out there.
Vanessa H.
Not much of a fan of Stoli Vodka, but for the price of only $15 a bottle I wouldn't expect luxury either. I wouldn't recommend to drink this vodka straight, in my opinion its better enjoyed in a mixed drink cocktail.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Stoli vodka is very smooth. I do not start out as a Stoli drinker in the beginning, but once I tried it I never looked back. Stoli is the only vodka I drink. I like my Stoli's mixed with everfresh lime juice on the rocks.
Lauren R.
Best brand of vodka I have ever drank. Little more expensive than most but we're not in college so class it up! I like it because it's accessible and mixes well with all add one. It's one of my fav so I would recommend it to anyone.
Erica P.
I am Russian and this is a staple at the dinner table during family get togethers! My whole family takes straight shots every time someone makes a toast. It is smooth however It is not one of my personal favorites.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This vodka tastes really good! Very smooth and affordable it's quality exceeds its price. I'll usually grab it at any local grocery store and I will definitely be getting this again. I highly recommend this vodka !
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
It's a good tasting vodka not too expense pretty budget friendly here in cali. We enjoy it and buy it every so often. We purchase this at rite aide. It's pretty good quality for the price compared to cheaper ones.
Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
For the longest time Trader Joe's would carry this vodka for super cheap and for the quality of hard liquor this brand is the price was great and for a great amount of time this was the only vodka we would drink.
April S.
This is a good product. It makes very good drinks. It's a little in a higher priced side of what I like to pay for the norm but I would buy it more if it had a lower price point. I would recommend it to others.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?