Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Rose M.
You get what you play for, it's not terrible but unless I'm mixing it with some that's good at covering up vodka taste I wouldn't but it.
Jeanne M.
Boston
Stoli is my favorite vodka for everyday drinks. Mixed with lime juice and tonic, I'm one happy girl! It's smooth and affordable luxury.
Brooke D.
Charleston, WV
This vodka would be my last choice after other more expensive brands but I‎t is good if you are at a drug store without many options
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Stoli is a solid vodka and a good choice for a home bar. It was one of the first vodkas I ever had, and I still enjoy it to this day.
Aiesha B.
It's my aunts fave so I tend to drink it just because she does! It mixes well and we usually will drink at least a pint on a kickback
Angie J.
Cleveland
I don’t consider this a premium vodka. It’s fine for drinks that have juice but wouldn’t not choose this for a drink that is straight
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
One of the worst hangovers of my life I had with this vodka, malisimo, only serves to make cocktails because to the rocks is horrible
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
Stoli is an amazing vodka that I personally drink with soda and a lime! Friendly tip: keep in your freezer for ultimate satisfaction!
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
Used to work in a bar that supplied this vodka. I have never purchased myself, but I have tried it. I prefer a Grey Goose over Stoli.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
This is a solid vodka brand- Russia knows what they are doing. I used this in my bloody Mary last week and it gave it a great base.