BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Shelley T.
tampa
Great quality vodka with a decent cost. This vodka will go down smoothly and you won't regret it the next day! Sip on it IR mix it, you can't go wrong. Perfect if you are looking for quality at a good price.
STEPHANIE M.
PROVIDENCE
One of my favorite vodka's, goes down very smooth and is great to mix with juices, sodas etc. I also love the variety of the flavors and the price is very reasonable for the quality. Definitely a great pick.
Charlene R.
Santa Clarita, CA
The best tasting vodka. I would definitely recommend it! As a repeat customer for several years I haven’t been disappointed yet! I buy it at my local liquor store and would definitely buy it again and again.
Liz M.
Oyster Bay, NY
The best part about Stoli is when you mix it with lemonade. We went to AC recently and it was the best drink to have. It’s smooth and not too sweet and you would never know that there was any alcohol in it.
Rebecca B.
There is no better quality vodka than Stoli. No need to hide it in mixers or heavy flavors. Price point and taste are great. Even the most snobby cocktail enthusiast would enjoy a simple “Stoli and Soda”.
Michelle B.
Valley, AL
I fall back on Stoli on a regular basis! It's a good quality vodka for the price. It's widely available and comes in a good variety of flavor for making your own mixed drinks! Five stars all day long baby!
Rachel V.
Bremerton
I love to get together with the girls and have a couple of vodka cranberry before dinner. This is one of my favorites as the taste is smooth yet it gives me the warm relaxed feeling that I am looking for.
Michelle H.
Washington, DC
We purchased 8 handles of Stoli for our wedding and it was very well received! This is my family’s favorite vodka. Quality-wise, I compare it to Grey Goose, but at a lower price point. We will definitely buy it again.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
This vodka is a classic. It is Very smooth and more affordable than grey goose. I love their design as well and would definitely consider myself a repeat customer. Enjoyable and would recommend to others.
Chelsea B.
This vodka is alright. It has a bit of an after taste which you won’t get with more high end vodkas. You get what you pay for with this one. It’s not too bad if you mix it with cranberry or orange juice.