BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Out household uses Stoli to make Stoli Doli which is Stoli and pineapple that has been marinating in the fridge for a couple of weeks. It is so good! I really recommend it, if you like pineapple! It goes down really smooth.
amy f.
Atoka, OK
This brand of vodka is super smooth and it's easy to use for a variety of drinks. I prefer mixed drinks like screwdrivers and woowoos!! It's always easy to find at my local liquor store. I would definitely recommend it!
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Decent vodka. Not as smooth as other brands but for the price it does it's job. Taste fine when mixed with a juice or soda. Not best for shots. My taste buds have changed so I would probably choose a higher quality vodka.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
I never heard about this specific brand till I dated a Russian. He always drank a shot before bed. I tried it and oh snap. It was good. I can't compare it to anything but if you haven't tried it start with small bottle.
Kristen R.
Cheap but ok! It's not my favorite but I drink it if it's all that is available. It's not the smoothest but not the harshest either. Price point is good and compared to others it's probably the best cheap vodka out there.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stolis vodka is a pretty affordable and good mixer for any drink! If you're looking for something affordable I would definitely recommend this to anyone! The other flavors are pretty good as well- I like the blueberry!
Vanessa H.
Not much of a fan of Stoli Vodka, but for the price of only $15 a bottle I wouldn't expect luxury either. I wouldn't recommend to drink this vodka straight, in my opinion its better enjoyed in a mixed drink cocktail.
Lauren R.
Best brand of vodka I have ever drank. Little more expensive than most but we're not in college so class it up! I like it because it's accessible and mixes well with all add one. It's one of my fav so I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Stoli vodka is very smooth. I do not start out as a Stoli drinker in the beginning, but once I tried it I never looked back. Stoli is the only vodka I drink. I like my Stoli's mixed with everfresh lime juice on the rocks.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This vodka tastes really good! Very smooth and affordable it's quality exceeds its price. I'll usually grab it at any local grocery store and I will definitely be getting this again. I highly recommend this vodka !
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?