BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the brand I buy when visiting Europe! I found it affordable and better then most! Definitely affordable and can always depend on a great taste. My friends enjoy it also and would definitely get again!!
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Henderson, NV
Not my favorite vodka brand, but it does the job to have a fun night. It tastes not bad, but not as good as some higher priced brands. Still great to mix with other beverages & doesn’t ruin the drinks. Cheers!
Shelley T.
tampa
Great quality vodka with a decent cost. This vodka will go down smoothly and you won't regret it the next day! Sip on it IR mix it, you can't go wrong. Perfect if you are looking for quality at a good price.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
One of my top choices of vodka. It’s smooth and delicious in a martini! It’s a high end tasting vodka for a reasonable price. Hangovers happen, but it seems that when I drink stoli, they are less likely which is the best!
Caley M.
Longwood, FL
I’ve had this vodka at a lot of bars and it’s always a reasonably priced drink. It tastes smooth and isn’t overpowering. It’s definitely on the cheaper end of the spectrum and I would definitely buy it again
STEPHANIE M.
PROVIDENCE
One of my favorite vodka's, goes down very smooth and is great to mix with juices, sodas etc. I also love the variety of the flavors and the price is very reasonable for the quality. Definitely a great pick.
Charlene R.
Santa Clarita, CA
The best tasting vodka. I would definitely recommend it! As a repeat customer for several years I haven’t been disappointed yet! I buy it at my local liquor store and would definitely buy it again and again.
Liz M.
Oyster Bay, NY
The best part about Stoli is when you mix it with lemonade. We went to AC recently and it was the best drink to have. It’s smooth and not too sweet and you would never know that there was any alcohol in it.
Rebecca B.
There is no better quality vodka than Stoli. No need to hide it in mixers or heavy flavors. Price point and taste are great. Even the most snobby cocktail enthusiast would enjoy a simple “Stoli and Soda”.
Michelle B.
Valley, AL
I fall back on Stoli on a regular basis! It's a good quality vodka for the price. It's widely available and comes in a good variety of flavor for making your own mixed drinks! Five stars all day long baby!