BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a girl that likes the classic before trying out flavored vodka and Stoli is definitely a classic. Its a great drink and can be mixed with a variety of options so you can have an awesome night. Grab a bottle and your friends and make awesome memories.
Alexa R.
Stoli's a great vodka! It doesn't have that harsh pure alcohol taste lesser vodkas do. It's a solid vodka that's good on its own or in a mixed drink. I particularly like it with Barritts Bermuda Stone Ginger Beer - 6 PK and some lime juice in a Moscow Mule!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Stoli is one under rated vodka in my opinion. Its pretty smooth and they have it in several different flavors. Ive purchased this several times in the past and would definitely purchase again because for me, it is more on the affordable side of good vodkas.
Marta P.
Stoli is a good vodka that does the job, especially if you're more on a budget and can't splurge for the best. Definitely would recommend for the college aged crowd. Great for mixing, my to go to is always cranberry vodka- and this works well with it!
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I feel like stoli is another very underrated vodka, I know people go for big names like grey goose, but stoli is a good vodka for a cheaper price and goes down alright, I've had multiple stoli and crans or stoli and sprites and have learned to like Stoli a lot
Jasmine K.
Seattle
Stoli is hands down my favorite vodka. It is absolute velvet on the tongue, especially if you keep it in the freezer, and it tastes phenomenal in ANY cocktail I've used in it. I've bought Stolichnaya for years and I won't be stopping any time soon.
Rys L.
I love the fact that you can drink as much as you want and never get alcohol breath. I like this one because does not make me feel sick to my stomach. I drink shots and mix it too.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
This product is okay, and if you prefer vodka mixed drinks, it might work well for you. I like vodka tonics, and find that this just has too harsh a flavor to really be enjoyed alone. It's not the worst vodka I've ever had, but it's not my favorite.
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I've had Stoli's a few times. It's a smooth liquor. Compared to other vodkas, this one isn't my fave but it's far from a cheap Liqour that will leave you a hangover. It can be purchased at Grocery Stores or Liqour Stores. It is t pricey at all.
Kristina G.
This is our go to for mixed drinks. Smooth and blends will with anything. Hubby's fave is this mixed with pineapple juice and ginger ale. We always keep a bottle chilling in the freezer for impromptu friends stopping by. Especially in the summer.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?