Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Brittany B.
A cheaper Vodka. Not the best I ever bought and probably would not buy again. Cheap Vodka and I would suggest getting something different.
Ashley P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great vodka to use for mixed drinks. I like to mix it with sprite or orange juice. It also tastes great with fresh grapefruit juice.
Brad B.
Seattle, WA
Still is my go to vodka. I love the flavor of it and how subtle it is if you want to mix it with anything else. A smooth and versatile vodka.
Chelsea L.
Valley Lee, MD
My personal favorite. Nothing tops Stoli. Smooth, clean, and crisp. Drink it straight or on the rocks, no mixer needed. Stoli Vodka
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I think is a VERY good vodka, gray taste and excellent price-product value! I'm always buying stoli for my parties and reunions in my house.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Great product!!!  Love using Stoli to make mixed drinks and for Jell-O shots. It's really smooth, and the flavored vodkas have a nice flavor.
Megan K.
Depew, NY
Stoli is great when you want just a generic drink on the rocks. Great for shots! It’s affordable compared to some of the other alternatives.
Chelsea D.
Charlotte, NC
I used to think stoli as a cheaper brand, but I was wrong! This is a favorite everyday vodka and it's very affordable at under $20 for a 5th.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Stoli is my go to vodka choice. It has the smoothest flavor that just glides down your throat. This is a vodka you can truly enjoy straight.
Brenda S.
I enjoy vodka martinis.  Stoli has been in our bar for years.  It is economical and makes it easier  to enjoy. A toast to you,