BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Des C.
Minneapolis, MN
I always rely on Stoli for a solid martini when I have had a particularly rough day. Regardless of how you drink Stoli, it always holds its own. It’s a family favorite around the holidays and I always choose Stoli for social gatherings.
Laura G.
Louisville
I really enjoy vodka. This is one vodka I enjoyed drinking. I love the smoothness that this has as it goes down. I enjoyed #stolivodka mixed with orange juice, otherwise known as a screwdriver. It's a vodka I would definitely recommend.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Always a favorite. You just cannot go wrong with Stoli. It's a great chilled straight shot and smooth when used in a cocktail. Makes a great vodka martini. Even a few of their flavored vodkas are decent (I am not a fan of flavored vodka)
brandiii91 C.
Lakewood, WA
This is a pretty average vodka. It is a step up from buying Smirnoff or Svedka. But , not quite as smooth as buying grey goose , or kettle one. I personally prefer kettle one but this isn’t a bad choice if there aren’t the other options.
Em V.
Bethel Park, PA
This is a great, reasonably priced vodka. This vodka is very popular and falls up there with the grey gooses and the kettle ones of the world and a slightly lower price point. Many people actually prefer it to its high priced brethren.
Nancy Z.
Warren
Stoli is a great vodka and has dropped in price in the recent years so I added a star for affordability. It's smooth, mixes well, and a great quality for its price. I would highly recommend for special occasions on a mid-level budget.
Marina B.
New York , NY
I really like this vodka, especially for the price. It is smooth with a slight burn when is drunk on the rocks but it nevertheless tastes good. It goes great with mixers. I recommend this if you are someone that looks for a great taste in a lower pice.
Janele S.
biddeford
Any flavor of stoli is great. It’s commonly what I ask for when I get a vodka soda anywhere at a bar, but it’s always good to keep a bottle at home for company and for days after work where I definitely need a drink. Smooth vodka with great taste for sure. Mmm mm mmm!
Sandra G.
San Jose
Stolis is absolutely my favorite, especially for the price. It's pretty budget friendly I feel. but still goes down smooth just like the expensive vodkas. It's amazing with mixed drinks and they have wonderful flavors to choose from.
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
I really like Stoli and used to do promotional events for the various flavors quite a bit. However, I won’t be buying it again or promoting it in spite of the quality and taste. Stoli messed up by openly supporting gay ‘rights’.