BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Bri J.
Orem, UT
I don't know much about Stoli, but I do know that they have super cute high ball glasses. I couldn't tell you what is in a highball, all I know is that they're pretty damn good and look super cute for snapchat stories because of the presentation.
Jill B.
Cleveland
Stoli's is a great smooth vodka. It is my first choice for my dirty martinis I also love Tito's, Stoli is a very close second. Well made at a very good price a bargain even. Great for jello shots and Blended drinks. Excellent in coffee martinis also
Olivia T.
My dogs name is Stoli, but honestly it wasn’t because of the vodka I haven’t ever tried it until it was brought to my attention that my pup and this vodka shared the same name. Once I did though it’s smooth and easy to take straight and in mixers.
Christine M.
Anchorage
I don’t drink alcohol very much but when I do drink, I like the taste of this brand. It is nice when mixed with cranberry juice or with orange juice and peach schnapps. Even better is to change the orange juice to sunny d. No pulp and very smooth.
Megan G.
Stoli Vodka Tastes great and smooth mouthfeel. I love this with Moscow miles and we use the stoli ginger beer too. Great price point and easily recognized. I would recommend this as a mixing vodka that is higher in status than Smirnoff.
Elizabeth Z.
This is my go to vodka! Every time I have to purchase vodka, this is the brand that I choose. Very nice packaging and can be compared to the other expensives brands. You can find it almost in every supermarket and I would definitely buy it again.
Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Stoli definitely does the job. Isn’t quite as smooth as I prefer it. You get what you pay for and at an average price for vodka well, you get average vodka. Some nights though, just require your average Vodka, and that’s just fine with me. 🙂
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Stoli is clean, smooth and mixes great with everything. It's also fantastic all by itself. Keep it in the freezer ready to go. Try it and I guarantee you'll stick with it. Great price, i always get mine in Total Wine! i highly recommend
Blake R.
This is my favorite vodka, hands down. I've tried several different brands and this one is always the one that I come back to. It's very smooth and doesn't have the same unpleasant burn that cheaper brands tend to have. I have a bottle sitting on my counter now and just as soon as it's gone I definitely plan to buy another one!
Allyson 💀.
Upland
Stoli is very unique, and pretty smooth. I’ll admit it’s not my favorite but it’s amongst the vodkas that’s both affordable and tasty. I would recommend if you’re mixing it with something, and willing to try a nicer vodka than well vodka.