Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Natalie C.
Bloomington
Great product for the price point. Delicious addition to countless adult beverages. Usually a front runner when I am looking for a vodka to for my budget.
Carolina V.
San Pedro, CA
My go to for vodka Collins! Never disappoints. Easy to find and purchase at any local store. Price is affordable. Continue to purchase it time after time!
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
You can never go wrong with good old Stoli. My parents have been buying it since I was a kid, and I drink it every time we go tailgating football games.
Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
This vodka is very vodka-y. Very strong taste, in my opinion. I feel as if there are better ones out there for a much better quality:taste:price ratio.
Bonnie F.
Very smooth and easy to drink alone or in a mix. A bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for! This is a treat to have every once in a while
Ellen F.
Stoli is one of my favorites. It is an old school vodka that needs no improvement. I always have a bottle in my freezer and it has never let me down.
Dynaa G.
I jokingly say I cut my teeth on this vodka. It was probably the first good vodka I ever had and we purchase every chance we get. It’s my go to drink
Nettie R.
DeSoto
Tried it but I felt the effect of the Alcohol once ingested, it was tasteful and no after effect, I wasn't disappointed, Bought it at Beverage Depot.
Victoria S.
This used to be my go to vodka. I'm solely a vodka girl when I drink. Definitely smooth. My go to is a vodka soda with lime and this goes down great.
Angela J.
Aurora
Stoli is my favorite vodka. I like to mix the orange and peach with sprite or other citrus soda. A bit pricier than others so I can't always partake.