BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Sheri G.
Mt. Vernon
Smooth, in one word, smooth best describes Stoli Vodka. Absent are harsh, bitter flavors or aftertastes that sometimes tint other vodkas. Available at grocery stores, Stoli Vodka is affordable and a great value for the money. I would certainly by this product again.
Yvonne G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stoli is a great vodka if you are looking for something to drink that won't break the bank. It's great in shots and mixed drinks. You can buy it in all sorts of flavors, but the plain old Stoli is awesome enough. Stoli is one of my go-to brands when it comes to Vodka.
Minerva R.
miami, FL
Stoli vodka like they said in my country it has the three B (bueno, bonito y barato) (good, nice and cheap), it has a nice strong taste, for the price it has a good quality, I don't drink it on it's own but I love it paired with pineapple juice and cranberry delicioso!
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
This is cheap and gross vodka that I only use if I am really just trying to get drunk or need to give alcohol to other people. It just has a super bitter after taste and can lead to awful hangovers. I like to cook with it or make jello shots but that's about it.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great vodka, very good quality. It has a clean taste and is more expensive for a reason. It mixes well with other drinks and does not have a cheap alcohol taste. I would recommend this to someone who has a good taste in alcohol and is willing to spend the money.
Kathryn S.
This is a great product! not only is good good for drinking but its a great cleaner. Use it to clean the gas grill and it looks like new! It is great but burns a bit more than the flavored ones. We continue to buy this regularly. I would recommend this to others.
Barbara E.
Bluefield, WV
This vodka is smooth. It mixes great and goes down easy. Its great for mixing with friends. For a regular vodka without other flavors, this is my go to. It mixes well with fruit juices or soda. It is also good when you just want to take shots and do it right.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This Vodka is just okay. I'd chose it over some of the other lesser brands but I definitely wouldn't recommend. I can taste it in my drinks. A friend of mine bought this for a festival to save a few bucks and I sure did miss the quality those few bucks buys.
Laura B.
My favorite! I think it's smooth and makes delicious drinks. It's mid priced so it's neither cheap nor expensive. It doesn't taste like crap and is easily found at many different stores.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a girl that likes the classic before trying out flavored vodka and Stoli is definitely a classic. Its a great drink and can be mixed with a variety of options so you can have an awesome night. Grab a bottle and your friends and make awesome memories.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?