Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Just okay for me. I'm not into it, doesn't go down smooth by itself. So not for shots but mixes well. I would also say great price point. Can be bought in supermarket
Leila V.
Had it for my 18th birthday. Super delicious just for shots and with Coca-Cola. When I want to bring back memories from my teen year this is what I drink. Legal age for me country is 18.
deejai G.
Detroit, MI
Stoli Vodka another smooth operater I gonna be a stoli girl forever I love all the flavors they taste delicious and you can get very creative Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
Usually a rail vodka, this one is surprising for how cheap it is. Russians know their vodka. 😁

You can't get a better vodka for a better price. You won't be disappointed.
Stephanie L.
Lincoln, NE
Stoli is your typical well vodka. I️ wouldn’t use it for a martini unless you are on a super budget or like it real dirty. But good inside of drinks as a mixer.
Hannah B.
I'm not super picky about vodka, but I always go for Stoli when I have the option. It's a solid standby for everything from bloody marys to vodka sodas.
Jennifer O.
Its a great vodka to have. I enjoy how smooth the vodka is. I still prefer gray goose over STOL I but if you are looking for Ana alternative this is good too
Brianne Y.
Oyster Bay, NY
Definitely a great vodka. I would give it 5 stars except for the pricing. You definitely get more for other brands. This is the one I usually get for gifts
Carolina V.
San Pedro, CA
My go to for vodka Collins! Never disappoints. Easy to find and purchase at any local store. Price is affordable. Continue to purchase it time after time!
Shelby W.
Valparaiso, IN
Great for fruit infusions. Good for the price and it gets the job done. Not my favorite in the world but there are definitely much worse vodkas out there.