BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My friend and I used Stoli to make jello shots for a party we were throwing. One handle of this helped us make 150 jello shots and we split them between 5 people. We were not disappointed. Those were the strongest jello shots we've ever had. Great night. This vodka did the trick.
Melissa M.
Boston , MA
Stoli vodka is the new vodka! Stoli is definitely priced appropriately and has become very accessible to consumers. While relatively unknown to my friends and network, they have seemed to enjoy it as much as I do and have now taken to ordering it when they have the chance.
W T.
Stoli Vodka is great for its price, but it's one of the worse vodkas I've had. It's got quite a sting to it when you just take this as a shot. I DEFINITELY need a chaser when taking a shot of Stoli. We used to get this vodka all the time in college, just because it wasn't pricey.
Vanessa M.
Clifton, NJ
Stoli is not my go to Vodka, as I do feel it goes down a little rough on the throat compared to other vodkas out there. I have tried it multiple times but keep going back to something different. I am not a big vodka drinker, so perhaps someone more into it would enjoy it better.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Overall a pretty decent vodka, I normally stick to other brands but when this one goes on sale I will buy it. Has a smooth taste, and little bite at the end (as expected with most vodkas). You get a lot for your money, and is the average proof of alcohol that you would expect.
Courtney W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to vodka when making Moscow Mules at home. I feel like you can only use a Russian vodka with a Russian drink! It sits at about average taste wise, but it always has a spot on my bar cart regardless. I would totally buy again and again.  Stoli Vodka
Veronica F.
This is my go to vodka for all mixed drinks. Pricing is great so it's affordable and will not break the bank. It's a bit harsh drinking straight, so only use this when mixing with some sort of juice. I have bought this far parties being through and is always great for a crowd.
Sheri G.
Mt. Vernon
Smooth, in one word, smooth best describes Stoli Vodka. Absent are harsh, bitter flavors or aftertastes that sometimes tint other vodkas. Available at grocery stores, Stoli Vodka is affordable and a great value for the money. I would certainly by this product again.
Minerva R.
miami, FL
Stoli vodka like they said in my country it has the three B (bueno, bonito y barato) (good, nice and cheap), it has a nice strong taste, for the price it has a good quality, I don't drink it on it's own but I love it paired with pineapple juice and cranberry delicioso!
Yvonne G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stoli is a great vodka if you are looking for something to drink that won't break the bank. It's great in shots and mixed drinks. You can buy it in all sorts of flavors, but the plain old Stoli is awesome enough. Stoli is one of my go-to brands when it comes to Vodka.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?