BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Emily M.
Edmond,OK
I really love the smooth flavor of Stoli original. Great for mixed cocktail. I’ve used this only a few times but I definitely plan to purchase again. It’s very affordable for a mid range vodka. I will use this vodka during my next gathering.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Stoli is clean, smooth and mixes great with everything. It's also fantastic all by itself. Keep it in the freezer ready to go. Try it and I guarantee you'll stick with it. Great price, i always get mine in Total Wine! i highly recommend
J.C. P.
Middle River
Great for mixing or on the rocks! Great product for the price-range. It’s available at all the retail outlets I shop. The bottles come in a cool metal tube package that protects the bottle from drops. I would highly recommend this to others.
Kendra L.
Superior
Not the first choice in vodkas, but definitely will work. It’s the perfect middle to high rail vodka, not too expensive but not terribly cheap. I will purchase this brand again at some point. I like the variety of flavors Stoli has as well.
Blake R.
This is my favorite vodka, hands down. I've tried several different brands and this one is always the one that I come back to. It's very smooth and doesn't have the same unpleasant burn that cheaper brands tend to have. I have a bottle sitting on my counter now and just as soon as it's gone I definitely plan to buy another one!
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
Nice affordable clean tasting vodka. Taste great just mixed with club soda, or in a cocktail. I worked in bars for years, and Stoli was always my favorite vodka to mix into a cocktail. Nice clean taste and doesn’t leave me with a hangover.
Allyson 💀.
Upland
Stoli is very unique, and pretty smooth. I’ll admit it’s not my favorite but it’s amongst the vodkas that’s both affordable and tasty. I would recommend if you’re mixing it with something, and willing to try a nicer vodka than well vodka.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Always a favorite. You just cannot go wrong with Stoli. It's a great chilled straight shot and smooth when used in a cocktail. Makes a great vodka martini. Even a few of their flavored vodkas are decent (I am not a fan of flavored vodka)
Shelby S.
Uniontown, OH
Great taste for the price! Inexpensive and goes a long way for its quality and mixes well with anything! Been using it for cocktails for a very long time. Very affordable in my opinion and isn’t as harsh as a lot of vodkas on the market.
brandiii91 C.
Lakewood, WA
This is a pretty average vodka. It is a step up from buying Smirnoff or Svedka. But , not quite as smooth as buying grey goose , or kettle one. I personally prefer kettle one but this isn’t a bad choice if there aren’t the other options.