BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Nancy Z.
Warren
Stoli is a great vodka and has dropped in price in the recent years so I added a star for affordability. It's smooth, mixes well, and a great quality for its price. I would highly recommend for special occasions on a mid-level budget.
Janele S.
biddeford
Any flavor of stoli is great. It’s commonly what I ask for when I get a vodka soda anywhere at a bar, but it’s always good to keep a bottle at home for company and for days after work where I definitely need a drink. Smooth vodka with great taste for sure. Mmm mm mmm!
Tacita H.
This is really a great vodka, it’s perfect for a vodka lemonade. Definitely the pick for my summer drink. I really would like to see this bottle with a cork lid, it would make opening the bottle for mixing drinks quickly much easier.
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff is cheap and you can add it to anything. Years ago, it was my go to for screwdrivers. Now I add it into whatever concoction that I make up. Generally with sparkling water and a splash of fruit juice. It's good, cheap, easy.
liza m.
Silver Spring, MD
This vodka is smooth ! I’m a bartender and I love it ! Vodka cranberry and a lime ! The bottle has pretty much kept its classic look forever . I’ve been drinking this brand for about 3 years ! And I would definitely buy it again !
Gina B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Not my favorite but one of them for drinking neat or on the rocks. Seems to "hit" me much faster than most vodkas. I use this brand to make martinis as it is smoother than most brands. Consistently excellent in flavor and quality.
julia b.
Commack
Stoli vodka is good but it isn’t strong enough and the proof is really low. It’s good with mix drinks cause you can’t really taste it but then that’s bad cause then you’re wasted all of the sudden cause you can’t taste the vodka
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is a very smooth vodka. It mixes well with almost anything. Frugal Macdougal has the best prices. It’s very affordable and I have been purchasing this for years. I am very satisfied with this product. It doesn’t disappoint.
Lili M.
antelope, CA
One of the better vodkas I’ve had. It’s a lot more smooth than others so that’s nice. It met my expectations nicely which is hard to do. I got it as a gift so I’m not sure how much. I may buy again if I ever feel like drinking.
Alisha E.
Roseburg, OR
One of our favorite vodkas. Flavorful and smooth! It is a great great quality vodka. We can find it in almost any liquor store and it is very affordable. Stoli is always our go to first pick, even over other top shelf vodkas.