Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Angie R.
Hemlock , MI
The first time I drank this I was amazed at how smooth the flavor was! After a few drinks I had to go upstairs... when I stood up... woooo it hit me! It definitely sneaks up on you! It is now my favorite vodka on the market!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
Stool is your basic cheap vodka. It gets the job done and makes you feel terrible the next day . I normally don't purchase Stoli but if it's being served I'll drink it.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Stoli is not my favorite, but it is reasonably priced. I will buy if I need to mix a few bottles of vodka into a punch, etc. Not my first choice, but the taste is okay.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a classic base for any and all drinks. Of course I may be biased because I'm Russian haha I've purchased this product many times. It's a staple in our household
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Just okay for me. I'm not into it, doesn't go down smooth by itself. So not for shots but mixes well. I would also say great price point. Can be bought in supermarket
Leila V.
Had it for my 18th birthday. Super delicious just for shots and with Coca-Cola. When I want to bring back memories from my teen year this is what I drink. Legal age for me country is 18.
deejai G.
Detroit, MI
Stoli Vodka another smooth operater I gonna be a stoli girl forever I love all the flavors they taste delicious and you can get very creative Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
Usually a rail vodka, this one is surprising for how cheap it is. Russians know their vodka. 😁

You can't get a better vodka for a better price. You won't be disappointed.
Stephanie L.
Lincoln
Stoli is your typical well vodka. I️ wouldn’t use it for a martini unless you are on a super budget or like it real dirty. But good inside of drinks as a mixer.
Hannah B.
I'm not super picky about vodka, but I always go for Stoli when I have the option. It's a solid standby for everything from bloody marys to vodka sodas.