BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Stephanie W.
Huntsville
I was given this bottle of vodka. It was good and comparable to other vodkas on the market. Not sure what the cost of it is since it was a gift to me from a friend that bought it out of state. I don't know if I can get it at my local liquor store or not. I know if it is not available here I can get the owner to special order it for me. Depending on cost I might buy it.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I have yet to try any of the flavored Stoli vodkas, but I am anxious to taste the white pomegranate and the jalapeno!  I've bought Stoli vodka once or twice -  it's not too pricey for the value, as I've found Stoli to be smooth and tasty and not harsh in my throat.  I will buy again and also be trying the many flavors they have to offer.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love mixing this with orange juice or grapefruit juice during the summer. I also love to make mixed drinks with this during the winter for a warm pick me up on the weekends! It's not a harsh or very funny tasting vodka. I actually think and feel this is a smoother tasting vodka that's perfect for shots or mixed drinks year round. Highly recommend this Vodka!
Stacie W.
I am a girl who loves a good Dirty Martini with extra olives. My vodka of choice is always Stoli's. Stoli vodka makes the best martini and never disappoints! It is smooth and delicious, beating out other brands. I would recommend Stoli's for your Dirty Martini!
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Stoli has been my vodka of choice for years. It's smooth taste makes it great straight up especially right out of the freezer! It doesn't get lost in mixed drinks. If you're feeling adventurous, their flavored vodkas are great in mixed drinks. Stoli can be found almost anywhere liquor is sold and it will make your wallet happy, too!
Emily S.
Cohutta
Hands-down my all time favorite vodka. It is clean, smooth, and has no weird aftertaste. It is perfect in a martini or any other mixed drink. It is also very affordable, especially compared to more “luxury” vodkas, none of which are better than Stoli. What can I say? It’s the classic for a reason. Stoli Vodka
Case G.
Charlottesville
This is our favorite bottle to buy to fill up the bar for summer get togethers! ice cold, it goes down so smoothly and we mix with lemonade or a squirt of lemon wedge and seltzer. very refreshing and worth every penny. We are very satisfied with Stoli and will continue to use as our "house" cocktail ingredient!
MrsCyn F.
Stockton, CA
I got a great deal on this at CVS so I bought a few bottles for drinks at a birthday party I was hosting. It was perfect for the use I needed and made amazing vodka lemonade. I did have to remove a star though because it was not great for just sipping. Great for mixed drinks though so still a great buy.
Dena D.
Still the best vodka out there. I used to be a bartender and I did the blind taste test with Stoli, grey goose, and Skyy. The 3 gentlemen all thought that grey goose was the worst one and skyy second, and Stoli was the smoothest of them all. When I told them what order they chose them, they didn't believe it. Stoli is underrated!
Amber H.
Tastes like rubbing alcohol. When i was younger i drank a bit too much of this so i don't really have a great association with this brand. Basically if you want to get smashed this will easily to do it
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?