BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Angela L.
Long Beach
Yummy! No hangover. Neat, on ice, in a cocktail, or straight up shot. Good for a summer time pool party. Affordable, not expensive. Can be found at grocery stores or liquor stores. Repeat customer. Overall satisfaction with the alcohol. I would recommend.
Morgan S.
Atlanta
It has a very weird after-taste. Now i know alcohol has a burning after-taste but this drink leaves like a wet dog taste in your throat and it hurts my stomach. So i personally don't like it. But it smells good and sells for a good price so i give it 3 stars.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
For a lower price point this is probably the best out there. I get it when I'm going to large parties and I don't really care about drinking the highest quality liquor available. That being said, I would not usually buy this for my own use on a regular basis.
Danielle T.
Minneapolis, MN
Smooth taste and affordable. Love it with orange juice. Bought it at a local liquor store in Minnesota. It was delicious and tasty. Definitely would recommend to friends. Price is affordable and lots of variety for different flavors. A++ for sure.
Pamela M.
Norfolk, NE
Oh my heavens! When I tasted Stoli for the first time, I was amazed! I was quite a bit younger, and had experienced few opportunities for comparison between average and "Oh! My Good God! What just kissed my taste buds!" vodkas. In that moment, my first experience with Stoli and the magnificence of the Moscow Mule, my outlook on life was permanently changed and to this say, I hold a special place in my heart (and liquor cabinet!) for this bottle of mellowness and oh-so-smooth satisfaction!
Hannah H.
Boynton Beach
😍 love it! It has a great flavor that isn’t too strong, co pared to others it’s worth the price and I recommend trying it at least once because I promise you’ll also be a repeat customer. Overall 8/10 I will purchase it for my next catering function.
Kearra F.
Beaverton
Fair price, versatile 👌🏻
Stoli Vodka It isn’t super harsh, goes down smooth as a shooter, mixes well w/ savory Bloody Mary’s, as well as sweet beverages/fruit juices! And I love that the packaging (most times) includes fun drink recipes!
Missy M.
Waverly
Stoli Vodka is a pretty smooth going down! Definitely recommend! I have had numerous times, as well as multiple flavors-all flavors are smooth. Affordable, great quality! I will buy again and I definitely recommend ANY flavor🥂
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
I love stoli and this is why it's super clean also so I have issues with sulfates so when I drink other vodkas I always expect to flush and that flushing usually lasts a couple days or so well Stoli is do clean I never flush that's how good their distillation process is ! I love stoli ! Drink it on the rocks with a twist as a martini or however it's just a great vodka! I always but stoli at ABC Liquor. I highly recommend this brand!
#stoli #ultraclean #lovestoli
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
Still is one of my favorite vodkas! It is potato based so it is a solid choice for any g-free friends and it just generally makes it easier to digest, in my opinion. It is crisp and clear and is on my short list of vodkas I will purchase.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?