Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Nancy Z.
Warren
Stoli is a great vodka and has dropped in price in the recent years so I added a star for affordability. It's smooth, mixes well, and a great quality for its price. I would highly recommend for special occasions on a mid-level budget.
Lorie R.
Hartsville, TN
This is a very smooth vodka. It mixes well with almost anything. Frugal Macdougal has the best prices. It’s very affordable and I have been purchasing this for years. I am very satisfied with this product. It doesn’t disappoint.
Sammy B.
Eugene
This is a great vodka to cook with it is recommended highly by chefs for sauces and reductions, what is nice about it is you can also drink it by itself and it holds up well gets you drunk without much of a hangover
Shelley T.
tampa
Great quality vodka with a decent cost. This vodka will go down smoothly and you won't regret it the next day! Sip on it IR mix it, you can't go wrong. Perfect if you are looking for quality at a good price.
Sarah B.
Appleton
It's about average for vodka mixes well, not a terrible hangover from it. Bought at Flanagan's liquor store. It was pretty delicious in a mixed drink. Adorable in price I think for vodka. I would but again
Bianca A.
Naples
I have a love-hate relationship with vodka... I love the spirit and it's history, I love its flexibility and that it can be a base for so many cocktails. But I usually hate the prices that a good vodka will sell for. I buy and use Stoli more than any other brand, mostly because every one enjoys it and the price is great as well. Stoli is almost always my well and I've never regretted that!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Stoli is a good brand of vodka.  It is not my first choice, but I do buy this occasionally when I can't find my go to vodka.  The flavor is a little more harsh and not as smooth as I usually go for, but it is a great affordable vodka to use in mixed drinks.  I buy this brand of vodka typically when I am having a get together, and it usually pleases everyone.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
I was given this bottle of vodka. It was good and comparable to other vodkas on the market. Not sure what the cost of it is since it was a gift to me from a friend that bought it out of state. I don't know if I can get it at my local liquor store or not. I know if it is not available here I can get the owner to special order it for me. Depending on cost I might buy it.
Katherine A.
Plantersville
My fav by far! Vodka trends may come and go, but Stoli is forever! !! This smooth vodka is the perfect martini liqour. Wether you like the dirty or dry the Stok is makes it perfect every time!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is very crisp and tastes very good. There are two brands that I actually ask for by name and this is one of them. I do not drink flavored vodkas so I cannot review those types of products. Stoli is great for dirty martinis and of course, my all time favorite drink- Stoli and tonic with a splash of lime.