BY STOLI

jenne S.
Roanoke
Smooth taste good for mixing with sprite! Also good for taking a shot. This is not  expensive yet does not taste cheap compared to others in the price range. It also catches you eye with packing, I would recommend this vodka as mid shelf paying th extra dollar is worth it for This vodka
Lee Ann J.
Indianapolis, IN
Stoli Vodka is a good, easy to drink vodka! And while I like the original flavor, Stoli crushed pineapple is my favorite. That flavor wasn’t listed. The packaging hasn’t changed over the years, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. My grandfather used to drink Stoli vodka so it’s good memories!
Monica K.
Aurora
Stoli is good, it gets the job done and it's got a flavor that is usual. Nothing super spectacular or out of the ordinary but it's still a classic and doesn't vary much from typical vodka flavors. I enjoy this for mixing with cranberry juice and sprite, it blends with anything and everything!
Bobbie A.
This is one of my favorite vodkas to have on the rocks. Very smooth to the taste and a little expensive but worth it to the vodka lover . I buy it often and the packaging is nice. Great look to the bottle and i will buy it again and would encourage vodka lovers to try it if you haven’t
Ainsley A.
Beloit
I really can't find fault in Stoli or any of the flavors I've tried. It has always surpassed my expectations. I love how eastern European the bottle looks. The flavors are always spot on, but I'm partial to the nice crisp classic Stoli and mixing the vanilla flavor with Coca Cola Classic.
Cameo B.
Alberton
Personally I was a fan, I love vodka in general but this what a genuine favorite. It was my first time  having this particular brand. Much better than bottom shelf variety. Got it from the local liquor store and would totally buy it again! I recommend to all my friends.
Adriana V.
Stoli is a perfectly nice and fine-tasting vodka, but I find that it tastes almost indistinguishable from Smirnoff Vodka, but is pretty much twice the price. I've bought it a few times, but I don't think it's worth the retail price. I prefer to buy cheaper vodka.
Jasmin G.
Carlsbad
I’m not a huge Stoli fan. I’ve had it a few times and each time I’ve had it I’ve gotten terrible hangovers and upset stomachs almost immediately. It may be to strong for my taste, not for me. I don’t recommend Stoli amongst so many other great brand out there.
Kelli M.
I have tried a few raspberry vodkas and while I tend to use Smirnoff often I will switch to Stoli every once in a while. I really like to use Stoli when mixing with club soda and lemon. It makes for a really refreshing drink. I would recommend Stoli for sure.
Aaron J.
Smiths Station
An inexpensive alternative to the pricier vodkas. Works great as a mixer or by itself (though you may want to throw it in the freezer first). Being quadruple distilled you can't ask for a better bang for your buck. More bottles are definitely in my future.