BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Michelle A.
South Milwaukee
It's your standard vodka. It has multiple flavors, but not as many as Smirnoff. I would probably not automatically reach for this brand unless it was on sale or I had a coupon.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricey and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I always have a bottle of Stoli in the house! Consistently delicious Stoli brands are a staple in my home, especially during the holidays when I entertain the most.
DL B.
Montgomery
I keep Stoli in the freezer for vodka martinis. It's clean tasting and mixes well. Widely available. Well priced. I keep this brand in stock. I would highly recommend.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Whenever I go to a new bar and their drink menu is overwhelming, I always get a Stoli vodka and soda water with lime while I peruse. It's consistently good, it will always be my old faithful. While it is not overly pricey it is high quality. It has a natural sweetness to it that satisfies the tastebuds. As a bartender, I reach for it the most when a guest isn't sure what they'd like.
Emily B.
Hastings on Hudson
Stoli is a solid middle shelf vodka. It's a fairly smooth swallow but it does burn and warm a little, and there's a bit of a bitter after taste. There's no sweetness to it, which I prefer, and I think the mild bitterness would mean that it balances out well with a sweeter mixer (I prefer seltzer/soda water). It's definitely not a sipping vodka or for drinking straight/on the rocks, but it's the perfect vodka to mix with whatever you've got around and get on with having a good time.
Georgina A.
Stolíchnaya is a brand of Vodka produced in Moscow. It is obtained from grains of wheat and rye from Tambov, a city located in the black land region of Russia. This region is known as the "Bread Basket" of the country and has a long history related to the increasing production of grain and Vodka. This mixture of grain is what give Stolíchnaya it is spicy finish, something particular of the Russian vodkas. Stolichnaya Russian Vodka 750 ml
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I had never tried this vodka product, but was in the market for some standard vodka to make a lemonade mixed drink, and decided on this as the alcoholic base. I'm not a huge fan of vodka, but I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth this was. The price point is right on par with what I usually get, so the next time I need vodka, I am positive I'll be reaching for Stoli instead now!
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
I was given this bottle of vodka. It was good and comparable to other vodkas on the market. Not sure what the cost of it is since it was a gift to me from a friend that bought it out of state. I don't know if I can get it at my local liquor store or not. I know if it is not available here I can get the owner to special order it for me. Depending on cost I might buy it.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I have yet to try any of the flavored Stoli vodkas, but I am anxious to taste the white pomegranate and the jalapeno!  I've bought Stoli vodka once or twice -  it's not too pricey for the value, as I've found Stoli to be smooth and tasty and not harsh in my throat.  I will buy again and also be trying the many flavors they have to offer.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?