Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Teia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Got a bit of bite to it, love it in mixed drinks. Killer with club and lime juice. Definitely affordable. Compared to alternatives, it's pretty decent. Have bought it plenty of times and will again in the future. It's pretty good, nahmsayin?

Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
Stoli is a great vodka at a great price. Some people don't like the taste of straight vodka but I never mix Stoli. It is a dependable brand that I never worry about buying or drinking, and it is available almost everywhere, which is important to me.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband loves Stoli. We got a bottle along with some ginger beers and two cute mugs in a gift box. There are some flavors I want to try soon. And on the plus side it's gluten free!
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
Great, old stand-by. It's not terribly expensive, and yet it doesn't taste like "cheap" vodka. Infinitely better than many other more expensive brands out there. I love this brand.
YUDITH C.
Reading, PA
Excellent Vodka, soft and delicate flavor.I like this drink!Affordable price to the public.
It has a unique and delicious taste!
I would buy it again because I liked it!
Kassidy J.
Always a great addition to any drink. Stoli is extremely smooth and blends well with any flavor. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with this brand. I'm able to find it at all the liquor stores in my area. It's definitely worth the price.
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
If you're looking to save a few dollars on your vodka (a necessary for me during college) but don't want to subject yourself to bottom-shelf brake fluid, Stoli is a good choice.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Stoli is usually my go to vodka. Some of the flavored vodkas are pretty good but I prefer just plain old vodka. I like to drink my stoli with club soda, a tiny splash of cranberry, and a lemon and lime.
Rachel R.
The colony, TX
Stoli! While it looks like an expensive vodka it really isn't however every time I order it I feel like a million bucks. Smooth and can hold its own against vodkas twice as much. It's a great go to vodka when you need something reliable
Lindsey H.
Calvert City, KY
My absolute favorite when it comes to vodka. It's affordable as well as high quality. It mixes better than most vodkas on the market. If the liquor store I'm at offers Stoli, you can guarantee that's what I'm getting every time!