BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

gandhy m.
Quincy, MA
Love it with cranberry juice, I think the combination is perfect and with a lot of ice and the sweetness of the cranberry make a good combination for hot summer days
Juanilda J.
Great taste. It has a distinct flavor, and even though I personally wouldn't drink it just by itself ... mixed with orange or apple juice can make a mean cocktail.
Laura G.
San Marcos, TX
It is smooth and very easy to mix with other things. One of my favorite liquors I have had. I especially love it cold because that is when it is at it's smoothest.
Jessica C.
Not my favorite vodka but it is fine for cocktails. I have a few I would reach for before this particularly vodka, I have had it out a couple times, but have only purchased once at the grocery store.
Christian R.
Cumming
Where elegant and smooth finish vodka. A delicious and excellent vodka for mixed drinks and also as a cocktail on the rocks. Also is affordable considering the quality of the vodka you are paying for
Alex B.
Los Angeles
I enjoy Stoli. It's been a long time since I purchase it. Not a frequent vodka drinker. I use to buy it more probably because of the influence of Absolutely Fabulous.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricey and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Michelle A.
South Milwaukee
It's your standard vodka. It has multiple flavors, but not as many as Smirnoff. I would probably not automatically reach for this brand unless it was on sale or I had a coupon.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Literally the only vodka my husband will willingly drink. I don’t know if its because it sounds Russian but it makes him feel like it’s the “original”. I enjoy it best with Orange juice and a splash of cranberry.
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I always have a bottle of Stoli in the house! Consistently delicious Stoli brands are a staple in my home, especially during the holidays when I entertain the most.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?