Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Personal favorite, mixes well
Pleasant mild aroma. Crisp, clean and smooth, no bitter aftertaste. Very good chilled creating an almost silky smooth ride down the throat. Excellent overall. Highly recommended
Bethany W.
Warner Robins, GA
Very smooth and priced very affordable. Way better than grey goose! I will never waste money on another vodka again since finding this one. Haven't tried the flavors yet but the original is wonderful.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Having lived in Russia while studying abroad, Stoli was something my fellow students and I drank along with other local flavors. It's an excellent mixer vodka as well as one for celebratory shots!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this vodka! I recently bought a huge bottle at ABC. I made White Russians and Moscow mules with it. It has a great price for the amount you get, while still being high quality. Definitely a great value.
jessey s.
Stoli is a fantastic vodka. It's a good, old fashion tasting spirit that i prefer above most other vodkas. It's great for shots when chilled, and is also fantastic in mixed drinks or to add into a punch bowl for an adult party. Worth the price. Very high quality.
Lauren H.
This vodka is good and not too pricey. It's definitely perfect for adding to mixed drinks but I don't know if I would drink it by itself. It's good compared to other brands of the same price.
Mary R.
For straight up vodka this is ok. Not my favorite, still a bit of a strong"alcohol" sting to it some of the even better brands don't have. Good flavor, great for mixed drinks or Jell-O shots.
Patricia S.
Bear
Ahhhh, good ole Stoli. This stuff is harsh, and will rot your tummy, but easy on your wallet. Unfortunately, my tastes have matured, which just means I'm getting picky and snobby in my old age. I probably won't buy again, but was good to me, back in the day!
Alison C.
Sanford, NC
Perfect in my Vodka Sodas! I've also used it in as a mix in for several other vodka based drinks and they always work out fine. I have no complaints though this isn't always my go to vodka.
Katie W.
My husbands drink of choice- this is the perfect vodka to pair with Moscow Mules. Not overly expensive & has a good taste! I would say this isn't high end but far from low end vodka! Very good! Recommend!