BY STOLI #23 in Vodka

Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Stoli is always a good choice. I like that it’s mod-tier price with top shelf quality. Also, I think they actually have some of the best (if not the best) flavored vodkas!
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
I like Stoli as a mixer, the flavor is a little strong to drink on its own. It's great in bloody marys and with orange juice or any other drink that calls for vodka. All in all, Stoli us a good value for the money and a welcome addition to any liquor cabinet.
Molly H.
Robbinsdale
One of the first vodkas that I drank when I was of age. The flavor is very smooth! It may not be top shelf but it I would choose this brand over most vodkas. It is very good value and it makes me want to recommend this brand to others who love to drink vodka.
Emily F.
This is my go to every occasion vodka. The price is so reasonable for the wonderful quality of the product. I love to mix this into all of my mixed drinks. I have also done shots with it but its a little rough for me (mostly because I normally don't do shots)
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
More of a mixed drink vodka.
It has a little bit of a bite to it, I usually order stoli when drinking with red bull at the bar. Wouldn’t recommend drinking it on the rocks but it’s good for the price!
A middle of the road vodka, not expensive but not super cheap!
Danielle T.
Minneapolis, MN
Smooth taste and affordable. Love it with orange juice. Bought it at a local liquor store in Minnesota. It was delicious and tasty. Definitely would recommend to friends. Price is affordable and lots of variety for different flavors. A++ for sure.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
For a lower price point this is probably the best out there. I get it when I'm going to large parties and I don't really care about drinking the highest quality liquor available. That being said, I would not usually buy this for my own use on a regular basis.
Beth A.
Homewood
Big fan of this vodka! It’s smooth and easily drinkable, it’s a nice price point and is easy to find anywhere. It’s a go-to of ours when we are making mixed drinks. It’s what I would expect for the price and we will continue to be happy consumers of Stoli!
Tanya F.
Garland
Stoli vodka is my standby.  The standard by which all other vodkas should be judged.  I wouldn't use any alternative. Vodka doesn't have a flavor, of course, but mixed with my favorite orange juice it's great!  Totally recommend to others.
Martha L.
Glendale
Stoli Vodka is usually the vodka that I use when ordering drinks at restaurants or bars. I enjoy it with soda water and lemon with lime. It is very affordable not pricey at all. I buy it at times at BevMo and am satisfied with the taste and price.