BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tanks 2nd in my top vodkas of choice...goes down smooth, very good price range for top shelf and of course delicious in any standard vodka drink ...absolute staple in my wet bar at home
Holly D.
Newark, DE
Stoli is my last choice vodka. It's really hard to get down and is too strong for my liking. It's price point is pretty good and great for parties but it's definitely not my cup of tea.
Jessica T.
Salt Lake City
My go to vodka for parties and mixed drinks. It mixes well with others and tastes great.

I also like the label. I have a bar cart and often choose bottles based on the label or design.
Jenna D.
Louisville, KY
Definitely a fan of Stoli. The flavor selection is good and it is very easy to drink. It's priced in the mid-range of vodkas and is typically what I've been drinking as an adult.
Nikki B.
Covington, LA
I really like this vodka. I can indulge and not get too bad of a hangover from it. To me, it's one of the more reasonably priced for the quality so I tend to buy it pretty regularly.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
Very smooth. I drink it refrigerated, straight with one round ice cube. Very crisp and clean. When I feel fancy, I add a nice citrus rind and rub the oil around the rim of my glass
Nicole Q.
Miami Gardens, FL
Awesome vodka. Totally recommend to anyone. It is not so high in price range. I usually grab this bottle everytime I go to the liquor store. Great to combine with cranberry juice!
Jessica M.
I don’t prefer ordering stoli. So I haven’t ever purchased it at the store. There’s a bar near me that has it on special on Saturday night so I’ll drink it with red bull usually.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I enjoy stoli vodka. It is smooth, and tastes great with my go to drink: vodka water and lime. It’s better than a lot of vodkas out there. I do recommend it! It’s kind of pricy.
Brandy S.
Erlanger
Stoli is a less expensive alternative vodka. I prefer to drink it with a mixer. Think bloody mary mix. This is not my first choice for martinis. It's good quality, just not #1
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?