Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Vanessa H.
Not much of a fan of Stoli Vodka, but for the price of only $15 a bottle I wouldn't expect luxury either. I wouldn't recommend to drink this vodka straight, in my opinion its better enjoyed in a mixed drink cocktail.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This vodka tastes really good! Very smooth and affordable it's quality exceeds its price. I'll usually grab it at any local grocery store and I will definitely be getting this again. I highly recommend this vodka !
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Stoli vodka is very smooth. I do not start out as a Stoli drinker in the beginning, but once I tried it I never looked back. Stoli is the only vodka I drink. I like my Stoli's mixed with everfresh lime juice on the rocks.
Erica P.
I am Russian and this is a staple at the dinner table during family get togethers! My whole family takes straight shots every time someone makes a toast. It is smooth however It is not one of my personal favorites.
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
It's a good tasting vodka not too expense pretty budget friendly here in cali. We enjoy it and buy it every so often. We purchase this at rite aide. It's pretty good quality for the price compared to cheaper ones.
Lauren R.
Best brand of vodka I have ever drank. Little more expensive than most but we're not in college so class it up! I like it because it's accessible and mixes well with all add one. It's one of my fav so I would recommend it to anyone.
April S.
This is a good product. It makes very good drinks. It's a little in a higher priced side of what I like to pay for the norm but I would buy it more if it had a lower price point. I would recommend it to others.
Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
For the longest time Trader Joe's would carry this vodka for super cheap and for the quality of hard liquor this brand is the price was great and for a great amount of time this was the only vodka we would drink.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love me some stoli vodka. It is crisp, smooth and mellow and I love to enjoy it ice cold, This is definitely in my top five favorites. I would totally recommend this vodka to anyone. It is a premium product!
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
This is the house vodka in a lot of my local bars and I think it's much better than the typical bankers club house vodka. I wouldn't take a straight shot of this but it certainly tastes great as a mixed drink.