BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Schyler V.
Richmond , VA
This is my absolute favorite Vodka for drinking in a cocktail. It is very affordable and easy to find at most stores. Its super smooth and relatively flavorless so its great for martinis or cosmos. This is my go to for Vodka for when I'm entertaining guests.
Victoria G.
Stoli is always my go to vodka.
It is a good quality vodka that remains reasonably priced. It tastes somewhat smooth, but has a kick. The packaging manages to look interesting  while also staying true to it’s background. I will continue to buy this brand.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite vodka. I tend to find I have more hangovers and headaches associated with drinking this vodka. It’s one of the cheapest on the market and I won’t be personally purchasing it. I would rather spend a bit more money on and not have the after effects.
Karen P.
Brea, CA
Perfect as is and as always, with club soda and lime. The gold flakes make you feel fancy as you sip the night away. I like enjoying this served in a nice stemless wine glass. Canada Dry Club SodaLibbey Stemless White Wine Glass Set of 12 - 17oz.
Lauren D.
Stoli is a strong Russian vodka that’s smooth. It’s great as a chilled shot or in a mixer. It’s a tad pricey, but not crazy expensive for a high quality vodka. I prefer the original version to the flavors.
Seena S.
Chicopee, MA
Cheap and affordable which is nice. A step up from really cheap vodka like skyy. Not the best but doable especially if you don’t want to break your wallet. Def room for improvement because it doesn’t go down as smooth as other vodkas but you pay for what you but
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Stoli is always a good choice. I like that it’s mod-tier price with top shelf quality. Also, I think they actually have some of the best (if not the best) flavored vodkas!
Molly H.
Robbinsdale
One of the first vodkas that I drank when I was of age. The flavor is very smooth! It may not be top shelf but it I would choose this brand over most vodkas. It is very good value and it makes me want to recommend this brand to others who love to drink vodka.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
I like Stoli as a mixer, the flavor is a little strong to drink on its own. It's great in bloody marys and with orange juice or any other drink that calls for vodka. All in all, Stoli us a good value for the money and a welcome addition to any liquor cabinet.
Emily F.
This is my go to every occasion vodka. The price is so reasonable for the wonderful quality of the product. I love to mix this into all of my mixed drinks. I have also done shots with it but its a little rough for me (mostly because I normally don't do shots)