BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Alicia N.
Sacramento
This is a good vodka for mixed drinks such as a moscow mule. It is smooth, but has a little flavor to it. I would not recommend this for infusions unless you are doing something sugary. It is good for jello shots- if you're into those. This is a recognized brand name- so your guests will know it.
Lee L.
Houston
This used to be my favorite Vodka, but times do change, and so do formulations. In my humble opinion, the quality of this vodka has diminished over the last couple of years, but it’s saving grace is it’s decent price point. Still competent enough for salty dogs and other mixed drinks. Three out of 5
Heather M.
My favorite vodka of life. I love drinking this by itself or with cranberry juice which is always my go to drink. It doesn’t burn or have a nasty after taste and it goes down smooth. I recommend this to anyone who likes vodka. I also occasionally give this as a Christmas gift to friends who are not fans of wine.
Jacquie K.
Broadview Heights
This is a favorite sipping vodka among our friends. It has been around forever and I think it just a brand that has been around for generations and enjoyed with families.
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Stoli vodka to me is super tasty and goes down super smooth. I think that’s how it does differentiate between other vodkas and it’s self. I have been able to purchase at many liquor stores and the price isn’t “cheap” by any means but I‎t is affordable definitely for getting a good vodka ! Love I‎t.
James N.
Palatka
Very crisp flavor. My favorite vodka to make screwdrivers and other mixed drinks. It is a little more classy than other vodkas but a lot cheaper. It is a great value for your money. I would love if it came in travel bottles for the plane though. I would defintely recommend. Stoli Vodka
Nikki H.
San Antonio
Stoli vodka has such a traditional vodka taste. Everything that you would just expect from a Russian vodka in taste and strength can be found in Stoli. The flavor of Stoli vodka is strong and I love to mix it for a vodka sour. I would highly recommend Stoli vodka to any other vodka connoisseur.
Adaeze📸 N.
Los Angeles, CA
Good vodka for the price. Stoli is relatively inexpensive providing that it won't leave you sick like most plastic bottle bottom-shelf vodkas. I find the the viscosity to be syrupy and the taste to be acrid bY itself but Stoli can be a good mixing vodka, and is immeasurably better when chilled.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
Stoli is my go to vodka - with Red Bull of course ;) I have never been disappointed with a Stoli drink. The price is right in between a less well-known vodka, and just less than a more expensive vodka. This is what is purchased in our house so I always have friends and family try a glass.
Claude M.
Prentiss, MS
Not a vodka fan but this is very smooth. I mix with Mountain Dew® Soda or orange juice. My wife likes it so I endure it. Stoli Vodka makes it easier.