BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

gabrielle c.
New York , NY
My mom's go-to is Stoli, so when I turned 21 she instilled her love for Stoli martinis on me. It's affordable, basic without the same burn other brands have, and is great in lemonade. Overall satisfied
Liz E.
One of my cheaper go to vodkas. I like titos and a few others. But I LOVE  it's the best. I have tried many. Grey goose is over rated and Smirnoff is terrible. Ketel one by far is the most delicious.
Samantha G.
Bradenton , FL
Stoli was a vodka that I was sad to see leave the bar. It was great mixed in with soda, juice, or just by itself. It's very smooth, pretty affordable and comparable to most higher priced vodkas
Robyn W.
Wichita, KS
Not the best in the world at 80 proof, but when I need a new bottle in the freezer, I can always count on Stoli. It sets the bar against which all others will be measured, and many fall short.
Katherine A.
Plantersville
My fav by far! Vodka trends may come and go, but Stoli is forever! !! This smooth vodka is the perfect martini liqour. Wether you like the dirty or dry the Stok is makes it perfect every time!
marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
I've never bought. This before, but my friend drinks it often and it makes an excellent vodka Red bull. Mixing other brands with my Red bull after having tried it with this just don't compare!
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
This one was good, but I have to be honest: the main reason I bought this was because I had friends from Eastern Europe and I liked saying Stolinchnaya in front of them...it made me feel like I belonged.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tanks 2nd in my top vodkas of choice...goes down smooth, very good price range for top shelf and of course delicious in any standard vodka drink ...absolute staple in my wet bar at home
Holly D.
Newark, DE
Stoli is my last choice vodka. It's really hard to get down and is too strong for my liking. It's price point is pretty good and great for parties but it's definitely not my cup of tea.
Jenna D.
Louisville, KY
Definitely a fan of Stoli. The flavor selection is good and it is very easy to drink. It's priced in the mid-range of vodkas and is typically what I've been drinking as an adult.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?