Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Tacora ♌.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite liquors. Anywhere I go, I order a stoli press. If I'm just drinking it at home, of course I'll get it from my local liquor store. It's not super expensive which makes me pretty satisfied with this product.
amy f.
Atoka, OK
This brand of vodka is super smooth and it's easy to use for a variety of drinks. I prefer mixed drinks like screwdrivers and woowoos!! It's always easy to find at my local liquor store. I would definitely recommend it!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
I never heard about this specific brand till I dated a Russian. He always drank a shot before bed. I tried it and oh snap. It was good. I can't compare it to anything but if you haven't tried it start with small bottle.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Decent vodka. Not as smooth as other brands but for the price it does it's job. Taste fine when mixed with a juice or soda. Not best for shots. My taste buds have changed so I would probably choose a higher quality vodka.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stolis vodka is a pretty affordable and good mixer for any drink! If you're looking for something affordable I would definitely recommend this to anyone! The other flavors are pretty good as well- I like the blueberry!
Vanessa H.
Not much of a fan of Stoli Vodka, but for the price of only $15 a bottle I wouldn't expect luxury either. I wouldn't recommend to drink this vodka straight, in my opinion its better enjoyed in a mixed drink cocktail.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Stoli vodka is very smooth. I do not start out as a Stoli drinker in the beginning, but once I tried it I never looked back. Stoli is the only vodka I drink. I like my Stoli's mixed with everfresh lime juice on the rocks.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This vodka tastes really good! Very smooth and affordable it's quality exceeds its price. I'll usually grab it at any local grocery store and I will definitely be getting this again. I highly recommend this vodka !
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
It's a good tasting vodka not too expense pretty budget friendly here in cali. We enjoy it and buy it every so often. We purchase this at rite aide. It's pretty good quality for the price compared to cheaper ones.
Lauren R.
Best brand of vodka I have ever drank. Little more expensive than most but we're not in college so class it up! I like it because it's accessible and mixes well with all add one. It's one of my fav so I would recommend it to anyone.