BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Shelley T.
tampa
Great quality vodka with a decent cost. This vodka will go down smoothly and you won't regret it the next day! Sip on it IR mix it, you can't go wrong. Perfect if you are looking for quality at a good price.
Michelle B.
Valley
I fall back on Stoli on a regular basis! It's a good quality vodka for the price. It's widely available and comes in a good variety of flavor for making your own mixed drinks! Five stars all day long baby!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Holy hangover. This is what they give you at the bar if you don’t specify a certain kind of vodka you want. It doesn’t go down smooth and leaves me with the worst hangovers. I wouldn’t recommend this kind.
Sarah B.
Appleton
It's about average for vodka mixes well, not a terrible hangover from it. Bought at Flanagan's liquor store. It was pretty delicious in a mixed drink. Adorable in price I think for vodka. I would but again
Alexandria M.
Gibsonburg, OH
Typical vodka. Affordable and readily available. Will get the job done. Great one to use to mix with cranberry juice or make screwdrivers with. Not my go to vodka, but wouldn't turn it down 🤷🏻‍♀️
gabrielle c.
New York , NY
My mom's go-to is Stoli, so when I turned 21 she instilled her love for Stoli martinis on me. It's affordable, basic without the same burn other brands have, and is great in lemonade. Overall satisfied
Liz E.
One of my cheaper go to vodkas. I like titos and a few others. But I LOVE  it's the best. I have tried many. Grey goose is over rated and Smirnoff is terrible. Ketel one by far is the most delicious.
Samantha G.
Bradenton , FL
Stoli was a vodka that I was sad to see leave the bar. It was great mixed in with soda, juice, or just by itself. It's very smooth, pretty affordable and comparable to most higher priced vodkas
Robyn W.
Wichita, KS
Not the best in the world at 80 proof, but when I need a new bottle in the freezer, I can always count on Stoli. It sets the bar against which all others will be measured, and many fall short.
marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
I've never bought. This before, but my friend drinks it often and it makes an excellent vodka Red bull. Mixing other brands with my Red bull after having tried it with this just don't compare!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?