Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great vodka, very good quality. It has a clean taste and is more expensive for a reason. It mixes well with other drinks and does not have a cheap alcohol taste. I would recommend this to someone who has a good taste in alcohol and is willing to spend the money.
Kathryn S.
This is a great product! not only is good good for drinking but its a great cleaner. Use it to clean the gas grill and it looks like new! It is great but burns a bit more than the flavored ones. We continue to buy this regularly. I would recommend this to others.
Laura B.
My favorite! I think it's smooth and makes delicious drinks. It's mid priced so it's neither cheap nor expensive. It doesn't taste like crap and is easily found at many different stores.
Meredith G.
Saint Louis
Original Stoli vodka is my all-time favorite choice when I am in need of a martini. Shaken and dirty is my favorite...hold the vermouth. Stoli is so crisp and smooth, a definite go-to vodka. Price is usually right for the quality. Not breaking the budget.
Alexa R.
Stoli's a great vodka! It doesn't have that harsh pure alcohol taste lesser vodkas do. It's a solid vodka that's good on its own or in a mixed drink. I particularly like it with Barritts Bermuda Stone Ginger Beer - 6 PK and some lime juice in a Moscow Mule!
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I feel like stoli is another very underrated vodka, I know people go for big names like grey goose, but stoli is a good vodka for a cheaper price and goes down alright, I've had multiple stoli and crans or stoli and sprites and have learned to like Stoli a lot
Rys L.
I love the fact that you can drink as much as you want and never get alcohol breath. I like this one because does not make me feel sick to my stomach. I drink shots and mix it too.
Kristina G.
This is our go to for mixed drinks. Smooth and blends will with anything. Hubby's fave is this mixed with pineapple juice and ginger ale. We always keep a bottle chilling in the freezer for impromptu friends stopping by. Especially in the summer.
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I've had Stoli's a few times. It's a smooth liquor. Compared to other vodkas, this one isn't my fave but it's far from a cheap Liqour that will leave you a hangover. It can be purchased at Grocery Stores or Liqour Stores. It is t pricey at all.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried Stoli vodka after seeing my parents drinking it for years.  It is very smooth and easy to mix.  It is always reasonable in price and found at every major liquor store.  I even bought my brother a handle of it for Christmas, he loved it!