BY STOLI #25 in Vodka

Kayla E.
Happy Valley, OR
I am not a huge fan of vodka, but Stoli Vodka is a decent option for any vodka drinker. It was neither amazing nor horrible, but rather a middle of the road vodka. It does burn your throat more than other brands I have tried, but it is not terrible. Overall I would try again when I am on a budget.
Elizabeth R.
Riverview, FL
Stoli Vodka serves it's purpose for mixed cocktails. It is an inexpensive choice. However, for me, it is not so smooth for on the rocks or martinis. I've had this several times both ways and mixed with juice is best. I would buy it again if I had to buy for a larger group and wanted to save some money.
Elizabeth D.
Beloit
It’s a smoother vodka for a not so expensive price. It’s my general go-to when going to parties with friends because I know they love the taste and we all love the lack of the next morning hangover. I also recently tried Stoli Vodka pineapple, and it’s exactly what my mixed punch was missing!
Alicia N.
Sacramento
This is a good vodka for mixed drinks such as a moscow mule. It is smooth, but has a little flavor to it. I would not recommend this for infusions unless you are doing something sugary. It is good for jello shots- if you're into those. This is a recognized brand name- so your guests will know it.
Lee L.
Houston
This used to be my favorite Vodka, but times do change, and so do formulations. In my humble opinion, the quality of this vodka has diminished over the last couple of years, but it’s saving grace is it’s decent price point. Still competent enough for salty dogs and other mixed drinks. Three out of 5
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite vodka of life. I love drinking this by itself or with cranberry juice which is always my go to drink. It doesn’t burn or have a nasty after taste and it goes down smooth. I recommend this to anyone who likes vodka. I also occasionally give this as a Christmas gift to friends who are not fans of wine.
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Stoli vodka to me is super tasty and goes down super smooth. I think that’s how it does differentiate between other vodkas and it’s self. I have been able to purchase at many liquor stores and the price isn’t “cheap” by any means but I‎t is affordable definitely for getting a good vodka ! Love I‎t.
Jacquie K.
Broadview Heights
This is a favorite sipping vodka among our friends. It has been around forever and I think it just a brand that has been around for generations and enjoyed with families.
James N.
Palatka
Very crisp flavor. My favorite vodka to make screwdrivers and other mixed drinks. It is a little more classy than other vodkas but a lot cheaper. It is a great value for your money. I would love if it came in travel bottles for the plane though. I would defintely recommend. Stoli Vodka
Adaeze📸 N.
Los Angeles, CA
Good vodka for the price. Stoli is relatively inexpensive providing that it won't leave you sick like most plastic bottle bottom-shelf vodkas. I find the the viscosity to be syrupy and the taste to be acrid bY itself but Stoli can be a good mixing vodka, and is immeasurably better when chilled.