BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Kristen T.
Newport News , VA
Stoli vodka is a good vodka but is not as smooth as other vodkas. The packing is pretty simple, it doesn’t typically stand out on the shelf but you get your monies worth.
Corey B.
Jamestown, NY
Great for mixing! It has a smooth taste and should be enjoyed cold. I use it most frequently when I am making mixed drinks. It’s affordable but tastes like it cost more.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
Stoli is my go to vodka - with Red Bull of course ;) I have never been disappointed with a Stoli drink. The price is right in between a less well-known vodka, and just less than a more expensive vodka. This is what is purchased in our house so I always have friends and family try a glass.
Emily G.
Lancaster
This is a brand I would use in mixed beverages. I am not interested in drinking straight vodka but I don’t think this is smooth enough to do that if that’s your thing.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was the firtst vodka that I drank.  Many a found memory can be associated with this brand and type of vodka.  I enjoy the flavor and the cost is definitely competitive.  There are other brands that I typically go to first since I enjoy their smoothness a bit more.
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
A very great and high quality spirit at a good price. You can mix it with all of your classic vodka recipes and come out with a beautiful beverage. One great thing about Stoli is the very wide range of flavors they have.  From sweet fruit flavors, too warm desert flavors.  I recommend this to anyone.
Sarah B.
Stoli is a great Vodka. Great quality for a great price. It meets my expectations of a mediocre vodka. Perfect price point and quality for bringing to parties or for hostess gifts. Clean simple packaging. My go-to Vodka.
Kelsie s.
South Daytona , FL
Not a very good quality vodka. Very harsh going down. This is pretty much only for when you are making mixed drinks on a budget or when you can't find anything else.
Rachael G.
Midland, VA
 Stoli Vodka. Drink it.
The only real vodka out there. Drink Russian or go home. A 5th will last me, depending if I share. Perfect for white Russians or any other mix.
It's has a crisp, clean, bite. Grey goose wises it could be Russian. So does any other brand.
Lauren S.
Dallas
Stoli Vodka is solidly in the "low quality college alcohol" classification for me. It's cheap enough and it gets the job done but I think I've rarely enjoyed drinking it and I haven't ever gone back to it now that I can afford better options. It tastes just like poor grain alcohol.