Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

hannah c.
Chicago
Stoli is my ultimate vodka, not because it's my absolute favorite, but because it is available and reliable. It is also an ultimate because it can stand out on its own or be mixed into a cocktail. Stoli knows what it's doing (to you, at times) even when you don't know what to do with Stoli ;)
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
Stoli is my favorite vodka for cocktails, especially for Cape Cods and Screwdrivers. While it is definitely rougher than Grey Goose, I prefer a little more of a bite in my cocktails. It is also more affordable than Grey Goose. This is one liquor that will always be found in my liquor cabinet!
Gabriella K.
Forest Hills, NY
I used to drink a lot of vodka. I have cut down and do not like the taste of vodka anymore. When I used to drink Vodka I would buy Stoli often because it is a trusted brand with good pricing. It is much better than mainstream vodka brands and I often recommend it to friends who ask.
Vanessa M.
Clifton, NJ
Stoli is not my go to Vodka, as I do feel it goes down a little rough on the throat compared to other vodkas out there. I have tried it multiple times but keep going back to something different. I am not a big vodka drinker, so perhaps someone more into it would enjoy it better.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My friend and I used Stoli to make jello shots for a party we were throwing. One handle of this helped us make 150 jello shots and we split them between 5 people. We were not disappointed. Those were the strongest jello shots we've ever had. Great night. This vodka did the trick.
Courtney W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to vodka when making Moscow Mules at home. I feel like you can only use a Russian vodka with a Russian drink! It sits at about average taste wise, but it always has a spot on my bar cart regardless. I would totally buy again and again.  Stoli Vodka
Mikaela K.
State College, PA
Overall a pretty decent vodka, I normally stick to other brands but when this one goes on sale I will buy it. Has a smooth taste, and little bite at the end (as expected with most vodkas). You get a lot for your money, and is the average proof of alcohol that you would expect.
Veronica F.
This is my go to vodka for all mixed drinks. Pricing is great so it's affordable and will not break the bank. It's a bit harsh drinking straight, so only use this when mixing with some sort of juice. I have bought this far parties being through and is always great for a crowd.
Sheri G.
Mt. Vernon
Smooth, in one word, smooth best describes Stoli Vodka. Absent are harsh, bitter flavors or aftertastes that sometimes tint other vodkas. Available at grocery stores, Stoli Vodka is affordable and a great value for the money. I would certainly by this product again.
Yvonne G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stoli is a great vodka if you are looking for something to drink that won't break the bank. It's great in shots and mixed drinks. You can buy it in all sorts of flavors, but the plain old Stoli is awesome enough. Stoli is one of my go-to brands when it comes to Vodka.