BY STOLI

Kristine B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Not my favorite, but good option for serving at house parties. I personally prefer a higher quality vodka to drink by myself or with a small grotto. Stoli is too sharp.
Stacey W.
Tualatin
Stoli is my go to vodka when at a bar or restaurant. I try and stick to a low carb/keto diet and this is a great vodka for mixing with club sodas and sugar free syrups etc. I am never disappointment in flavor and I trust I know I am getting a good quality vodka with above average taste.
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
A very great and high quality spirit at a good price. You can mix it with all of your classic vodka recipes and come out with a beautiful beverage. One great thing about Stoli is the very wide range of flavors they have.  From sweet fruit flavors, too warm desert flavors.  I recommend this to anyone.
Sally F.
Las Vegas
I really like the various Stoli vodka flavors. They're best when you mix it with complementary flavored mixers. This vodka is of higher quality and won't give you a bad hangover as when you drink cheaper quality vodkas. I would recommend trying a flavor that you like and using an appropiate mixer to enhance the flavor!
Kristen T.
Edison
Stoli is on the cheaper end of vodkas. The first thing that gives it away is the plastic bottle. The product is immediately brought down to a lower scale because of the packaging. In my opinion, the vodka itself is good for mixing in drinks, but not as smooth when drinking alone.
Charteese G.
Federal Way
I love STOLI!!! I give this a 5/5 I hate the harsh taste of liquor but I love this! I can drink this even though it's not flavored. This product I reccomend to anyone who like vodka. Its not super expensive, its reasonable. I purchase these about once a month for myself and my husband!
Rebecca W.
West Mifflin
A cheaper alternative for bulk mix drinks, I prefer to use this when making a larger quantity of drinks or somethi g over powered by citrus like orange juice where the taste of the vodka is not as Important per drink. Sometimes I'll use this wjwn making large quantity of jello shots.
Kelsie S.
daytona beach, FL
Not a very good quality vodka. Very harsh going down. This is pretty much only for when you are making mixed drinks on a budget or when you can't find anything else.
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
My fourth choice vodka in any bar, not by any fault of its own. It has drinks smooth and doesn’t feel like drinking rubbing alcohol, which is all you can really ask of an unflavored vodka. Just not my favorite because of its branding, but I do feel like a Russian spy when I order it.
Annaliese A.
I don't drink vodka much, but when I do this is a brand I usually purchase. It's rather smooth. The price point is reasonable for the quality. It has a bit of a sweetness that lingers, so you don't have to go rushing to your chaser or cigarette immediately after downing a shot.