BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Blake R.
This is my favorite vodka, hands down. I've tried several different brands and this one is always the one that I come back to. It's very smooth and doesn't have the same unpleasant burn that cheaper brands tend to have. I have a bottle sitting on my counter now and just as soon as it's gone I definitely plan to buy another one!
Laura G.
Louisville
I really enjoy vodka. This is one vodka I enjoyed drinking. I love the smoothness that this has as it goes down. I enjoyed #stolivodka mixed with orange juice, otherwise known as a screwdriver. It's a vodka I would definitely recommend.
Nancy Z.
Warren
Stoli is a great vodka and has dropped in price in the recent years so I added a star for affordability. It's smooth, mixes well, and a great quality for its price. I would highly recommend for special occasions on a mid-level budget.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Nice for the price. We always have this vodka on hand for when people come over and want something basic. Great for mixers! For the ‘cheaper’ version of vodka, this one is good! We have bought multiple times and will continue to buy!
Gina B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Not my favorite but one of them for drinking neat or on the rocks. Seems to "hit" me much faster than most vodkas. I use this brand to make martinis as it is smoother than most brands. Consistently excellent in flavor and quality.
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is a very smooth vodka. It mixes well with almost anything. Frugal Macdougal has the best prices. It’s very affordable and I have been purchasing this for years. I am very satisfied with this product. It doesn’t disappoint.
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Stoli is the perfect potato based vodka! Smooth, no burn on the way down, great chilled, or right off the bar. It’s great by itself or as a mixer. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Stoli! Their flavored vodkas are to die for!
JayLynn S.
Stoli is a vodka I would buy for a homeless bum who asks me to go into the store and buy him a bottle of cheap rot guy booze. I had stoli once, and I will never repeat the experience. Talk about hangover to beat all hangovers!
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Stoli is my tried and true go to. This is a great "every day" vodka for making a drink to relax. The price point is just right and the drink never disappoints. Stoli is a brand I can get behind. Definitely a customer for life.
Ryan C.
Delray Beach
Want to have a nice mixed drink well this one is for you and it’s worth the price. You can’t really compare this vodka with another and you can always find it in any liquor store. Would manly get it for my friends birthdays.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?