Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Georgina A.
Stolíchnaya is a brand of Vodka produced in Moscow. It is obtained from grains of wheat and rye from Tambov, a city located in the black land region of Russia. This region is known as the "Bread Basket" of the country and has a long history related to the increasing production of grain and Vodka. This mixture of grain is what give Stolíchnaya it is spicy finish, something particular of the Russian vodkas. Stolichnaya Russian Vodka 750 ml
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I had never tried this vodka product, but was in the market for some standard vodka to make a lemonade mixed drink, and decided on this as the alcoholic base. I'm not a huge fan of vodka, but I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth this was. The price point is right on par with what I usually get, so the next time I need vodka, I am positive I'll be reaching for Stoli instead now!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I have yet to try any of the flavored Stoli vodkas, but I am anxious to taste the white pomegranate and the jalapeno!  I've bought Stoli vodka once or twice -  it's not too pricey for the value, as I've found Stoli to be smooth and tasty and not harsh in my throat.  I will buy again and also be trying the many flavors they have to offer.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love mixing this with orange juice or grapefruit juice during the summer. I also love to make mixed drinks with this during the winter for a warm pick me up on the weekends! It's not a harsh or very funny tasting vodka. I actually think and feel this is a smoother tasting vodka that's perfect for shots or mixed drinks year round. Highly recommend this Vodka!
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Stoli has been my vodka of choice for years. It's smooth taste makes it great straight up especially right out of the freezer! It doesn't get lost in mixed drinks. If you're feeling adventurous, their flavored vodkas are great in mixed drinks. Stoli can be found almost anywhere liquor is sold and it will make your wallet happy, too!
Case G.
Charlottesville
This is our favorite bottle to buy to fill up the bar for summer get togethers! ice cold, it goes down so smoothly and we mix with lemonade or a squirt of lemon wedge and seltzer. very refreshing and worth every penny. We are very satisfied with Stoli and will continue to use as our "house" cocktail ingredient!
MrsCyn F.
Stockton, CA
I got a great deal on this at CVS so I bought a few bottles for drinks at a birthday party I was hosting. It was perfect for the use I needed and made amazing vodka lemonade. I did have to remove a star though because it was not great for just sipping. Great for mixed drinks though so still a great buy.
Amber H.
Tastes like rubbing alcohol. When i was younger i drank a bit too much of this so i don't really have a great association with this brand. Basically if you want to get smashed this will easily to do it
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is a little on the expensive side. It is in my top three for vodkas. It can be a little bit more on the bitter or pucker side for me. It is not as smooth as my top two . It is pretty good but not the top of my favs. I am satisfied somewhat with it. I will buy again if it is in my price range .
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
Stoli is my favorite vodka for cocktails, especially for Cape Cods and Screwdrivers. While it is definitely rougher than Grey Goose, I prefer a little more of a bite in my cocktails. It is also more affordable than Grey Goose. This is one liquor that will always be found in my liquor cabinet!