Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

gandhy m.
Quincy, MA
Love it with cranberry juice, I think the combination is perfect and with a lot of ice and the sweetness of the cranberry make a good combination for hot summer days
Juanilda J.
Great taste. It has a distinct flavor, and even though I personally wouldn't drink it just by itself ... mixed with orange or apple juice can make a mean cocktail.
Christian R.
Cumming
Where elegant and smooth finish vodka. A delicious and excellent vodka for mixed drinks and also as a cocktail on the rocks. Also is affordable considering the quality of the vodka you are paying for
Alex B.
Los Angeles
I enjoy Stoli. It's been a long time since I purchase it. Not a frequent vodka drinker. I use to buy it more probably because of the influence of Absolutely Fabulous.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Literally the only vodka my husband will willingly drink. I don’t know if its because it sounds Russian but it makes him feel like it’s the “original”. I enjoy it best with Orange juice and a splash of cranberry.
DL B.
Montgomery
I keep Stoli in the freezer for vodka martinis. It's clean tasting and mixes well. Widely available. Well priced. I keep this brand in stock. I would highly recommend.
Emily B.
Hastings on Hudson
Stoli is a solid middle shelf vodka. It's a fairly smooth swallow but it does burn and warm a little, and there's a bit of a bitter after taste. There's no sweetness to it, which I prefer, and I think the mild bitterness would mean that it balances out well with a sweeter mixer (I prefer seltzer/soda water). It's definitely not a sipping vodka or for drinking straight/on the rocks, but it's the perfect vodka to mix with whatever you've got around and get on with having a good time.
Georgina A.
Stolíchnaya is a brand of Vodka produced in Moscow. It is obtained from grains of wheat and rye from Tambov, a city located in the black land region of Russia. This region is known as the "Bread Basket" of the country and has a long history related to the increasing production of grain and Vodka. This mixture of grain is what give Stolíchnaya it is spicy finish, something particular of the Russian vodkas. Stolichnaya Russian Vodka 750 ml
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I had never tried this vodka product, but was in the market for some standard vodka to make a lemonade mixed drink, and decided on this as the alcoholic base. I'm not a huge fan of vodka, but I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth this was. The price point is right on par with what I usually get, so the next time I need vodka, I am positive I'll be reaching for Stoli instead now!
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I have yet to try any of the flavored Stoli vodkas, but I am anxious to taste the white pomegranate and the jalapeno!  I've bought Stoli vodka once or twice -  it's not too pricey for the value, as I've found Stoli to be smooth and tasty and not harsh in my throat.  I will buy again and also be trying the many flavors they have to offer.