BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1905)
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. It is smooth enough for sipping, taking shots or using in a mixed drink. It is a little on the higher end when it comes to pricing but it is worth every cent. I bought it at the military Class 6 liquor store and will whenever appropriate. I would recommend Stoli to anyone who wants a quality Vodka.
Angejolie B.
LOVE STOLI! Clean, slightly sweet aftertaste. Great proofage. Great price. Quality product for sure. Also try the Stoli Crushed! It's real fruit juice mixed with Stoli. Delicious.
Tina M.
Victorville, CA
This is pretty good, one of the vodkas I would prefer over others. Doesn’t taste cheap, tastes great in a mixed drink. It’s affordable so you can’t beat that. I would repurchase forsure.
Emily F.
S Hamilton, MA
Not very great taste. Slight inning alcholol taste. Good for budget mixed drinks to pregame however not good for shots. Bottle is fine but I wish that the label was more updated
Alyssa R.
Macon, GA
Stoli is my go to when I am trying to keep my budget down. It is delicious, especially when you use the various flavors they have to offer. I always go back to buying Stoli again & again, because it is well priced and delicious. Pick up some Stoli and your favorite mixer, and you will not be disappointed!
Miriah R.
Oklahoma City
Want to feel like you’re in an episode of AbFab? Pick this baby up and in no time you’ll be feeling like Patsy Stone. A good middle shelf vodka that pairs well with everything.
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Stoli has a HUGE flavor portfolio that is great for mixing drinks. It is my number one vodka to pick when I want flavors. I usually find this vodka in liquor specialty stores over major retailers. I can only think of one more vodka with such a large variety, but I'd pick this one because of the quality.
Ali D.
Baltimore, MD
Stoli is an oldie but a goodie. It's that vodka that your parents used to drink and you probably tried first. Goes down smooth and so can be had on the rocks. However, the price point is low enough you can still use it for mixing driving or doing shots and not feel bad about wasting the "good" vodka.
Nichole E.
TAYLOR, MI
I've purchased Stoli on occasions when my favorite brands aren't in stock, I wouldn't use on the regular because it's not a smooth to me, but I have and would use in a pinch.
Audris T.
New Jersey
Honestly Amy version of stoli is great for mixing. They definitely make this brand with the consumer in mind. Use stoli as a base vodka and build up for a high quality vodka