BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Ali S.
Allentown, PA
delicious vodka with a fantastic smooth finish. not too expensive and one of the best in my opinion. with a variety of flavor choices you can never go wrong. I will buy again for sure. a staple in my liquor cabinet and would highly recommend to others.
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
It’s okay. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I’m not much of a hard alcohol drinker anymore. But if I do drink it, I can typically only drink vodka. Stoli is okay; not fantastic, but doesn’t taste like running alcohol like some of the super cheap-o brands
Martha L.
Stoli Vodka is usually the vodka that I use when ordering drinks at restaurants or bars. I enjoy it with soda water and lemon with lime. It is very affordable not pricey at all. I buy it at times at BevMo and am satisfied with the taste and price.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
I don't know much about Stoli, but I do know that they have super cute high ball glasses. I couldn't tell you what is in a highball, all I know is that they're pretty damn good and look super cute for snapchat stories because of the presentation.
Natalie C.
Murrieta, CA
This is my favorite brand of vodka to make with my Moscow mules, I don’t know what it is about it but this tastes great! I don’t usually get hungover from This brand and I love how many flavors and options they have to offer other than the plain vodka
Jill B.
Cleveland
Stoli's is a great smooth vodka. It is my first choice for my dirty martinis I also love Tito's, Stoli is a very close second. Well made at a very good price a bargain even. Great for jello shots and Blended drinks. Excellent in coffee martinis also
Denise S.
Great vodka for mixing. Love it in my Moscow mules! It’s a good vodka for the price. It compares to most vodkas in this price range... or slightly better. I bought it at CVS. This is the vodka I usually keep around as it’s versatile and inexpensive.
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy this vodka with mixers. It has a fresh taste to it and not too big of an after bite. I often pair it with ginger ale or even make a martini with it. You can mix it with just about anything! You’ve made a solid choice if you pick this vodka.
Christine M.
Anchorage
I don’t drink alcohol very much but when I do drink, I like the taste of this brand. It is nice when mixed with cranberry juice or with orange juice and peach schnapps. Even better is to change the orange juice to sunny d. No pulp and very smooth.
Elizabeth Z.
This is my go to vodka! Every time I have to purchase vodka, this is the brand that I choose. Very nice packaging and can be compared to the other expensives brands. You can find it almost in every supermarket and I would definitely buy it again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?