BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Martyna B.
Staten Island
My Eastern European roots tingle when I drink Stoli I don’t know what they do to it but it’s always enjoyable in mixed drinks and such. As far as I can tell it doesn’t leave me as sick as other brands do.
Nicole S.
Freehold, NJ
I like the stoli brand. It is much smoother than other vodka brands I have previously bought. It is also not too expensive for the value you are getting. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Ashley P.
Santee
Very good smooth product. I don’t normally buy this brand because it is a bit pricey, but it was on sale and this is good vodka. It is smooth and great for mixing bloody marys. This is the vodka to by for any red drink.
Shaunte M.
Los Angeles
Smooth in taste. I usually mix with some Malibu Rum, passion fruit La Croix and top it off with lime to make a refreshing summer drink. Always meets my expectations and I would definitely purchase again.
MaryLou B.
richmond
Stoli has always been my go-to vodka choice. It's very smooth, and is a top shelf choice without a crazy price tag. I love it with soda and a squeeze of lemon, or as the feature in a very dirty martini!
Lila F.
Roanoke, TX
excellent and smooth vodka, perfect on it’s own or with club soda and lemon. Great price point, and above the others. I love this vodka and it’s sleek, and classic label. Definitely will purchase again.
Kellie S.
Odenton, MD
Love the taste of this. It mixes well with any type of mixer. I have repurchased this many times over. Needs no improvement. Had a great flavor with ant mixer. Would definitely buy again. Thanks stoli!
gemvivacious S.
Astoria, NY
Im a huge vodka drinker. I like mixing this with cranberry or red bull. Easy to open packaging and you can seal it again. I have bought this over and over. Flavor is good. This is a staple in my home.
Kirsten T.
Gettysburg
This is of course a delicious option but I believe you can find a cheaper option. There are other brand just as good for a lower price. It is definitely smooth and has great flavor. I would buy again.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Stoli is a good brand of vodka.  It is not my first choice, but I do buy this occasionally when I can't find my go to vodka.  The flavor is a little more harsh and not as smooth as I usually go for, but it is a great affordable vodka to use in mixed drinks.  I buy this brand of vodka typically when I am having a get together, and it usually pleases everyone.