Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
I've never bought. This before, but my friend drinks it often and it makes an excellent vodka Red bull. Mixing other brands with my Red bull after having tried it with this just don't compare!
Holly D.
Newark, DE
Stoli is my last choice vodka. It's really hard to get down and is too strong for my liking. It's price point is pretty good and great for parties but it's definitely not my cup of tea.
Jenna D.
Louisville, KY
Definitely a fan of Stoli. The flavor selection is good and it is very easy to drink. It's priced in the mid-range of vodkas and is typically what I've been drinking as an adult.
Nicole Q.
Miami Gardens, FL
Awesome vodka. Totally recommend to anyone. It is not so high in price range. I usually grab this bottle everytime I go to the liquor store. Great to combine with cranberry juice!
member-e8dc2978f
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite paired with Bloody Mary mix or in a martini. I also enjoy it mixed in a cocktail preferably soda water with lime or cranberry. I never get a hang over when I drink Stoli. It is very smooth and great for taking shots as well.
Leigh S.
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. This is what I keep in my freezer. Sometimes it is hard to get this Vodka at restaurants or bars. It is among the pricier vodkas but well worth it.
Brooke W.
Wakefield, RI
For the price point, it's great. Fairly inexpensive and quite good for what it is. If I can't get Tito's, I get Stoli. It's much better than it's cheaper counterparts.
Katie S.
Pearl River
This is absolutely the best and smoothest vodka available. It is almost always available, and it's not too expensive. This is vodka I continue to buy again and again.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
My favorite vodka of all time! My whole family drinks this. Good price and good quality. Super smooth and also good when mixing with something else. I buy this for every family party!
kristy m.
Walker, LA
This one is great for mixed drinks. I've been behind a lot of bars and recommending Stoli has never steered my clients wrong, always satisfaction with taste and effect.