Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
This is the vodka that they primarily use in bars by me. It is a good vodka and is great for well drinks. The price is comparable to other well vodkas so it's a good choice to not break the bank. I would buy this again.
Emily W.
Corsicana , TX
Some of the best vodka yet so underrated! I love Stoli, very smooth and they also have a gluten free one, that you can’t even feel a burn! I would drink it straight! Highly recommend to anyone, would buy again.
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
Not my favorite vodka brand, but it does the job to have a fun night. It tastes not bad, but not as good as some higher priced brands. Still great to mix with other beverages & doesn’t ruin the drinks. Cheers!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
I have only tired this once but was pleasantly surprised. Curious to try some of the other flavors now. This has never been my go to but now hat I have tried it I am willing to pick it over some alternatives.
Azzalee G.
The price is right on point!!! Pineapple Moscow mules are everything with this vodka. Kroger has this and many of the flavor ones at a great price. This is a good vodka to use if you are making mixed drinks!!!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the brand I buy when visiting Europe! I found it affordable and better then most! Definitely affordable and can always depend on a great taste. My friends enjoy it also and would definitely get again!!
Liz E.
One of my cheaper go to vodkas. I like titos and a few others. But I LOVE  it's the best. I have tried many. Grey goose is over rated and Smirnoff is terrible. Ketel one by far is the most delicious.
Gina Z.
This is a great smooth tasting vodka you can just about mix it with anything! The other flavors this brand carries is amazing as well, very easy to drink it down , definitely a repeat customer .
Eriss J.
Stoli's is a good old fashioned vodka. It's smooth and never disappoints honestly! I guess I just never see too much advertisement for this brand and that's unfortunate because it's really good!
Brittany B.
Macon, GA
Shout out to Ab Fab for introducing me to this brand way before it was legal for me to drink. This is the only thing that got my sister and me through our cousin’s disaster bachelorette weekend.