BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Jillian L.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this for Christmas last year with a little mixer kit because my dad knew i loved mason jars. Alone the vodka was a little harsh, but it’s vodka come on what do you expect?? It was really good in lemonade. The kit came with a little guide in what to mix with it and stuff too
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
I prefer Stoli brand vodka when making Moscow Mules as Stoli makes a good ginger beer. I love giving the gift of copper mugs with a bottle of Stoli vodka & a six pack of ginger beer. It is very very affordable and overall I was satisfied when drinking it.
Schyler V.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite Vodka for drinking in a cocktail. It is very affordable and easy to find at most stores. Its super smooth and relatively flavorless so its great for martinis or cosmos. This is my go to for Vodka for when I'm entertaining guests.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite vodka. I tend to find I have more hangovers and headaches associated with drinking this vodka. It’s one of the cheapest on the market and I won’t be personally purchasing it. I would rather spend a bit more money on and not have the after effects.
Emily F.
This is my go to every occasion vodka. The price is so reasonable for the wonderful quality of the product. I love to mix this into all of my mixed drinks. I have also done shots with it but its a little rough for me (mostly because I normally don't do shots)
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
I like Stoli as a mixer, the flavor is a little strong to drink on its own. It's great in bloody marys and with orange juice or any other drink that calls for vodka. All in all, Stoli us a good value for the money and a welcome addition to any liquor cabinet.
Cari M.
Hamburg
Stoli is an okay vodka choice. It would not be on my top 5. It is a cheaper liquor, giving it a harsher taste. This is something I would purchase often when I was younger and did not know any better. Now that I’m older, I prefer the better, top self choices.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
More of a mixed drink vodka.
It has a little bit of a bite to it, I usually order stoli when drinking with red bull at the bar. Wouldn’t recommend drinking it on the rocks but it’s good for the price!
A middle of the road vodka, not expensive but not super cheap!
Young C.
Pittsburgh
I really enjoy Stoli. I think it's the perfect substitute to higher priced top shell choices, say Grey Goose or Ciroc. It has the same quality and taste as these other brands, just at a more reasonable price point. This is my go-to, Stoli soda with a lime.
Jordan M.
Greenville
Great vodka. I typically mix with other things like ginger beer or cranberry juice. Goes down smoothly. A great vodka compared to other brands. It is priced reasonably for the flavor. I am a repeat customer and I would most definitely buy it again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?