BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Lauren S.
Vacaville, CA
Stoli is a go to for smooth taste at a super reasonable price point. Great for a vodka soda. One of my favorite vodkas because it’s so smooth. Pick it up at any grocery store. Always satisfied with this purchase.
Erica S.
Washington
Stoli is my favorite vodka to mix with soda water or tonic water. It is a step up from Smirnoff and svedka in my opinion. I like to have stoli on a summer day with a vodka soda and lime. Either plain or orhanj.
Drew B.
Fort Lauderdale
Excellent vodka for the price. Great elegant presentation. Mixes well with orange juice, juice, soda, club soda, tonic you name it. Very affordable and I’ll continue to buy again and again. This vodka is a gem.
Victoria M.
Feel like this is a parents vodka, but I am turning into my parents lol! Very nice taste, no aftertaste. Good in a martini or normal mixed drink. Again costs a little more but worth it for sure! Would recommend
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, OH
This vodka is good if you’re looking for higher quality at a cheaper price. It doesn’t have the gross rubbing alcohol kickback of Smirnoff, which is nice. Not as good as grey goose but you get what you pay for.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is another one of my go to vodkas. It a bit more expensive but it tastes a lot better than most. It’s super smooth, easy to drink and doesn’t burn my throat. It goes great with cranberry juice and mixers!
Amanda W.
Not too bad. I usually like higher shelf vodka. But stoli is a pretty nice runner up. It’s very popular with a lot of my friends. It’s a cheap price and a pretty great vodka. I would buy it again! Bar go to.
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
Cheap, simple, and straight to the point. Honestly, for the price, does it really matter what it taste like? I have bought this time and time again. Throw a party and don’t want to break the bank. Buy this.
Mary F.
Iowa City
Not worth what you pay. It doesn’t taste very good and it doesn’t go down smooth at all. There are way better cheaper vodkas that I would much rather buy than this one and I wouldn’t recommend it to others
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
This is one of my favorite vodkas to buy at the bar. It is smooth and doesn’t take my breath away or make me feel like I’m drinking rubbing alcohol. This vodka is great over ice or mixed with other mixers.