BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Tiffany C.
Very good quality vodka. Tastes great mixed with whatever you choose. It’s smooth and goes down great. The price is good for the quality you are getting. One of our favorite go to vodkas.
Sara N.
Stoli vodka is okay. It has a smooth finish and is essentially tasteless when mixed with soda and a lime. Without the lime you can sometimes taste that bitter alcohol flavor which I don’t love.
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
If you are in the mood for Russian vodka, this is the best way to go - outside of actually getting on a plane and going to Russia or spending an arm and a leg to import their top shelf brands.
Annie B.
I love Stoli Vodka! It’s not overly expensive and still a good quality vodka. Most recently I made pomegranate Moscow mules with plain Stoli. Definitely recommend this vodka to all my friends.
Samantha N.
Las Vegas, NV
Stoli's is the only vodka I drink whenever I drink. The best of the best for a cheap alcohol range and I love that my mixed drinks stay strong after a few shots. My favorite of all time!
steve s.
Greens Fork
This vodka is a good vodka for the price. Not harsh like some of the other cheap vodka. If you looking for a good vodka that does not cost you an arm and a leg, then this is the vodka for you!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This was recommended to me by a Russian lady who was a regular at the cafe I used to work at. She thinks it’s the best available in the US. I think it’s pretty good. It has a little bit of an after taste that I don’t like but less so than other brands.
Holly V.
Las Vegas
I purchased at a small liquor store near my home. I was actually trying to search for the flavor but it doesn'come up. I purchased the Ruby Red Grapefruit flavor for about $35. Beautiful packaging but not exactly what I was expecting. I was expecting something sweeter. I don't think I would buy another flavored version without having tried it first.
Nicole T.
Stoli vodka is a home bar staple, it is great alone or with mixers.
A nice smooth strong vodka. Wonderful for vodka and soda with a little bit of lime.
I highly recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is very crisp and tastes very good. There are two brands that I actually ask for by name and this is one of them. I do not drink flavored vodkas so I cannot review those types of products. Stoli is great for dirty martinis and of course, my all time favorite drink- Stoli and tonic with a splash of lime.