BY STOLI

jenne S.
Roanoke
This product is yummy it is a great mixer I mix it with sprite compare to other vodka as it is smooth and affordable. You get your bang for your buck as a good mid shelf vodka I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago mixed it with sprite and will buy it again
Izaryn S.
Tasted absolutely amazing! I plan on trying out all the other flavors, because this flavor was just so good! Nothing to improve on at the moment, it's perfect. & the packaging is simple but lovely. Definitely buying again along with a few more flavors!
Andrea N.
Sherwood, AR
Wonderful, not too sweet. Great with sprite or water. I'd prefer this over other brands. It's always my go to vodka. It's very affordable among other brands and taste great. Once you buy it you will want to purchases again.
Crystal F.
I like stolli all flavors or plain it doesn’t have a bad after taste and I never get headaches drinking it! It’s delicious overall and it is affordable which is why I like it! I would purchase any stoli vodka again!!
Ashley R.
Alexandria
Not my favorite, I would prefer Smirnoff or ciroc over Stili vodka. I was really disappointed as I had had it in the past and enjoyed it, but unfortunately did not this time. Price is decent, that’s the plus side!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Still one of the best vodka is for the price and something that I will definitely order at a bar and or periodically by because it is a great product for the price that you pay. Tons of different flavors as well.
Christina C.
Paradise, PA
It had too much of a bite for my preference. I love the packaging though and I did keep the bottles for display! I like a smoother vodka in my drinks, but if that doesn’t matter then this would be the way to go.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
This vodka was pretty good, it didn’t blow my mind but it was pretty easy to drink. The price has always seemed pretty fair and I’ve purchased it many times. It’s not mind blowing but definitely a safe go to.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
This drink is so nostalgic for me. My parents always used to keep this in our house growing up, so even seeing the bottle brings back fond memories. Of course when I was old enough to drink, my mom and I would sit back and chat about our day over a glass of this with some Sprite and, even to this day, I can say this liquor brings back fond memories, and always, a great taste.