BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Blair Marie W.
Des Moines, IA
Very clean vodka. A good price and gives I like the options to have fun with the flavors of vodka for parties and gatherings. I drink it straight but it’s also great in Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Sunkist orange. As well as in other drinks both hot and cold. Wonderful winter flavor for coffee and cocoa. I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla flavoring. If not a vanilla fan then I say Stoli is a good inexpensive vodka so try another flavor.
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Great for when you are providing booze for a big group. Inexpensive and still creates a good mixed drink, doesn't hurt you too much the next day if you curb your intake. My guests are please to pour this so I give it a middle of the road rating. I'm a snob and keep my Ketel on the side for me sometimes, I also have a sensitivity to cheaper vodkas and don't want to have a red face and neck all night!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
For a lower priced vodka, Stoli is actually pretty good. It’s not going to be the smoothest vodka you’ve ever had, nor should you expect it to be at this price point. However unlike some of its peers, this goes smoothly into mixed drinks and does the job you expect it to. Making martinis? Take a pass. Vodka cran drinker? This is all you.
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
A very great and high quality spirit at a good price. You can mix it with all of your classic vodka recipes and come out with a beautiful beverage. One great thing about Stoli is the very wide range of flavors they have.  From sweet fruit flavors, too warm desert flavors.  I recommend this to anyone.
Christina G.
Great for mixers.  Very versatile!  This is one of my standards for vodka. It’s reasonably priced and widely available.  I’ve found it at nearly every liquor store I’ve been to. Comparable to absolut and other mainstream vodkas.  Definitely would buy again.
Cameo B.
Alberton
Personally I was a fan, I love vodka in general but this what a genuine favorite. It was my first time  having this particular brand. Much better than bottom shelf variety. Got it from the local liquor store and would totally buy it again! I recommend to all my friends.
Jamee G.
Atlanta
I like the flavor and smoothness of Stoli!  Mixing their Bluberi with Pink lemonade is the perfect summer golf course or pool drink!  Or making a Carmel martini with the Karmel flavor is amazing! I like the flavor better than even the more expensive vodkas.
Daria G.
Washington, DC
Stoli is by far my favorite vodka. It’s a midshelf vodka that doesn’t skimp on quality. Most disappointing part of this vodka is that some bars don’t serve it. I recommend to friends who hate or love vodka, because it’s by far the best. Especially good with Moscow mules!
Karen P.
Brea, CA
Perfect as is and as always, with club soda and lime. The gold flakes make you feel fancy as you sip the night away. I like enjoying this served in a nice stemless wine glass. Canada Dry Club SodaLibbey Stemless White Wine Glass Set of 12 - 17oz.
Angela L.
Long Beach
Yummy! No hangover. Neat, on ice, in a cocktail, or straight up shot. Good for a summer time pool party. Affordable, not expensive. Can be found at grocery stores or liquor stores. Repeat customer. Overall satisfaction with the alcohol. I would recommend.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?