Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Ali D.
Baltimore, MD
Stoli is an oldie but a goodie. It's that vodka that your parents used to drink and you probably tried first. Goes down smooth and so can be had on the rocks. However, the price point is low enough you can still use it for mixing driving or doing shots and not feel bad about wasting the "good" vodka.
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Stoli vodka to me is super tasty and goes down super smooth. I think that’s how it does differentiate between other vodkas and it’s self. I have been able to purchase at many liquor stores and the price isn’t “cheap” by any means but I‎t is affordable definitely for getting a good vodka ! Love I‎t.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
Stoli is my go to vodka - with Red Bull of course ;) I have never been disappointed with a Stoli drink. The price is right in between a less well-known vodka, and just less than a more expensive vodka. This is what is purchased in our house so I always have friends and family try a glass.
Jillian L.
Philadelphia
I got this for Christmas last year with a little mixer kit because my dad knew i loved mason jars. Alone the vodka was a little harsh, but it’s vodka come on what do you expect?? It was really good in lemonade. The kit came with a little guide in what to mix with it and stuff too
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest , CA
Whenever I go to a new bar and their drink menu is overwhelming, I always get a Stoli vodka and soda water with lime while I peruse. It's consistently good, it will always be my old faithful. While it is not overly pricey it is high quality. It has a natural sweetness to it that satisfies the tastebuds. As a bartender, I reach for it the most when a guest isn't sure what they'd like.
Ashleigh s.
Salem, CT
Stoli is a cheaper vodka. It has a pretty ok taste. The price is affordable. And the selection is large if you like flavored vodka. I only purchase this for large party's and to use in jello shots, the low cost helps with large crowds. I would purchase this again.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite vodka. I tend to find I have more hangovers and headaches associated with drinking this vodka. It’s one of the cheapest on the market and I won’t be personally purchasing it. I would rather spend a bit more money on and not have the after effects.
Pamela M.
Norfolk, NE
Oh my heavens! When I tasted Stoli for the first time, I was amazed! I was quite a bit younger, and had experienced few opportunities for comparison between average and "Oh! My Good God! What just kissed my taste buds!" vodkas. In that moment, my first experience with Stoli and the magnificence of the Moscow Mule, my outlook on life was permanently changed and to this say, I hold a special place in my heart (and liquor cabinet!) for this bottle of mellowness and oh-so-smooth satisfaction!
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy this vodka with mixers. It has a fresh taste to it and not too big of an after bite. I often pair it with ginger ale or even make a martini with it. You can mix it with just about anything! You’ve made a solid choice if you pick this vodka.
Christine M.
Anchorage
I don’t drink alcohol very much but when I do drink, I like the taste of this brand. It is nice when mixed with cranberry juice or with orange juice and peach schnapps. Even better is to change the orange juice to sunny d. No pulp and very smooth.