BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
This vodka is not good straight. The grain is very distinctive and it has a very strong burn, but you absolutely get what you pay for when it comes to vodka. However, if you’re looking to just make some simple mixed drinks (like a vodka cranberry), don’t overlook this product. It mixes well and holds its unique taste in the drinks.

I’m not really into the packaging, which is why I don’t display it at home. I’m not sure that they should list that it is a Russian vodka, because it is made with Latvian water.
Yadira G.
East Orange, NJ
Being a vodka drinker, I was hesitant to try Stolli Vodka some years back as I am used to other brands. Seeing how affordable it was, I opted to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. Stolli Vodka is extremely smooth and blends beautifully with fruit juices. I loved it so much, I introduced this product to my colleagues at a holiday party as well as family at a get together. Everyone enjoyed this Vodka as much as I did. Many keep a bottle of Stolli Vodka in their homes.
Blair Marie W.
Very clean vodka. A good price and gives I like the options to have fun with the flavors of vodka for parties and gatherings. I drink it straight but it’s also great in Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Sunkist orange. As well as in other drinks both hot and cold. Wonderful winter flavor for coffee and cocoa. I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla flavoring. If not a vanilla fan then I say Stoli is a good inexpensive vodka so try another flavor.
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE Stoli vodka. It’s smooth, and literally goes well in anything. If I’m at a store picking up vodka, I always go with Goose, Tito’s or Stoli. I can’t taste a huge difference between these three brands but I have yet to find any others that I truly enjoy in all drinks. It’s definitely more pricey than other vodkas, but you really can taste the difference between this and lower quality vodkas. I highly recommend it!!
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Great for when you are providing booze for a big group. Inexpensive and still creates a good mixed drink, doesn't hurt you too much the next day if you curb your intake. My guests are please to pour this so I give it a middle of the road rating. I'm a snob and keep my Ketel on the side for me sometimes, I also have a sensitivity to cheaper vodkas and don't want to have a red face and neck all night!
Jason L.
Stoli is a classic and is still my go to premium vodka, that doesn’t carry the same premium price tag as Grey Goose it Kettle One. Tito’s is beginning to gain some ground in this category, but Stoli has the benefit of being a household name as one of the original premium vodkas and for that reason it will always have a place on my liquor shelf.
Mairen F.
Norfolk
For a lower priced vodka, Stoli is actually pretty good. It’s not going to be the smoothest vodka you’ve ever had, nor should you expect it to be at this price point. However unlike some of its peers, this goes smoothly into mixed drinks and does the job you expect it to. Making martinis? Take a pass. Vodka cran drinker? This is all you.
Aleisha M.
Spokane
Well i tried Stoli because it is a popular brand that many people stay loyal to. That is one sure thing about people that drink. Weather it is everyday or occasionally, drinkers are loyal to brands. I liked it very very much until i started trying different brands due to it not being available. Now it isnt my favorite but not the worst.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
This was my go to vodka for year's. It's not quite top shelf but it's smooth and it won't cause a terrible hangover in the morning *cough cough Smirnoff cough* I can't drink as much as let's say Grey Goose which never causes a hangover unless I drink the whole bottle, but for a martini or a couple of vodka sodas this is ok.
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
It’s got a nice and smooth taste. First time I got this was as a gift, so I’m a first timer. I had always heard of Stoli being a nice overall vodka and it met my expectations as far as that. The only thing that I didn’t like was that it was a little grainy as if it wasn’t filtered correctly. Other than that though it was great.