BY STOLI

Jocelyn W.
Lincoln, NE
This vodka is not good straight. The grain is very distinctive and it has a very strong burn, but you absolutely get what you pay for when it comes to vodka. However, if you’re looking to just make some simple mixed drinks (like a vodka cranberry), don’t overlook this product. It mixes well and holds its unique taste in the drinks.

I’m not really into the packaging, which is why I don’t display it at home. I’m not sure that they should list that it is a Russian vodka, because it is made with Latvian water.
Blair Marie W.
Des Moines, IA
Very clean vodka. A good price and gives I like the options to have fun with the flavors of vodka for parties and gatherings. I drink it straight but it’s also great in Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Sunkist orange. As well as in other drinks both hot and cold. Wonderful winter flavor for coffee and cocoa. I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla flavoring. If not a vanilla fan then I say Stoli is a good inexpensive vodka so try another flavor.
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE Stoli vodka. It’s smooth, and literally goes well in anything. If I’m at a store picking up vodka, I always go with Goose, Tito’s or Stoli. I can’t taste a huge difference between these three brands but I have yet to find any others that I truly enjoy in all drinks. It’s definitely more pricey than other vodkas, but you really can taste the difference between this and lower quality vodkas. I highly recommend it!!
Lacey D.
Albuquerque
Great for when you are providing booze for a big group. Inexpensive and still creates a good mixed drink, doesn't hurt you too much the next day if you curb your intake. My guests are please to pour this so I give it a middle of the road rating. I'm a snob and keep my Ketel on the side for me sometimes, I also have a sensitivity to cheaper vodkas and don't want to have a red face and neck all night!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
For a lower priced vodka, Stoli is actually pretty good. It’s not going to be the smoothest vodka you’ve ever had, nor should you expect it to be at this price point. However unlike some of its peers, this goes smoothly into mixed drinks and does the job you expect it to. Making martinis? Take a pass. Vodka cran drinker? This is all you.
Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
Well i tried Stoli because it is a popular brand that many people stay loyal to. That is one sure thing about people that drink. Weather it is everyday or occasionally, drinkers are loyal to brands. I liked it very very much until i started trying different brands due to it not being available. Now it isnt my favorite but not the worst.
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
I know that some people look down on this brand of vodka because it tends to be less expensive then more of the “ popular” vodkas out there but I think this is a pretty solid choice. It’s my go to for cooking with and it also mixes pretty well. Don’t let the lower price tag on this let you think you are not getting a quality vodka!
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
This was my go to vodka for year's. It's not quite top shelf but it's smooth and it won't cause a terrible hangover in the morning *cough cough Smirnoff cough* I can't drink as much as let's say Grey Goose which never causes a hangover unless I drink the whole bottle, but for a martini or a couple of vodka sodas this is ok.
Erin G.
Nashville
If you’re looking for a high-quality vodka at a reasonable price.l, I recommend  Stoli Vodka it is smooth and perfect for mixing, or even drinking on the rocks with some blue cheese-stuffed olives... yum! The price point is perfect. It’s one of my favorite bottles to have stored on my bar cart.
Anne M.
Ventura
This vodka is inexpensive smooth and great with a mixer doesn’t leave you with a hangover the next day!  Stoli Vodka Is my go to when I’m out and want a good Bloody Mary. This vodka is not expensive and easy on the pocketbook would totally recommend this vodka to other people!