BY STOLI #69 in Vodka

Stoli Vanil Vodka is balanced with a silky texture on the palate. A bouquet of both vanilla and chocolate aromas waft from Stoli Vanil Vodka, leading to creamy, sweet flavors of cocoa powder, white pepper and spice. It's a smooth vodka that finishes sweet and spicy. Use Stoli Vanil Vodka in martinis, cosmopolitans or paired with cranberry juice. see more...

Silvia C.
Renton
This is essentially my favorite vodka. Not great to drink on its own, but if you mix with coke, it tastes exactly like a vanilla coke! It's sweet, so it doesn't mix great with overly sweet drinks, but it isn't so sweet that it's bad. Surprisingly it's also somewhat smooth for a flavored vodka.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink
Jen S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Good vodka but for the price not as great as I would expect. this however was the first flavor I tried of this brand so I would be interested to try others to see how they compare to cheaper vodkas.
Sara V.
Middleton
Very good. I use it in a martini or on the rocks, it’s very smooth and is easy to drink. Not as harsh as others. A mid price point making it very worth it! IWasnt my first time and won’t be my last, will buy it again!  I would certainly recommend it to others!
Cristina F.
Stoli Vanil Vodka is the perfect addition to any mixed drinks that you want to add a slight smooth vanilla taste, alone or in Jell-O shots! It’s smooth and no vodka headache afterwards like I tend to get. Will buy again this summer for many summer nights.
Ronit E.
Tinton Falls, NJ
The Stoli flavored vodkas are wonderful on the rocks, with club soda, or tonic water. They are refreshing workout being overly sweet. I highly recommend using them and experimenting with them to make a signature drink when you have friends over.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
A solid stand-by choice. I don’t usually pick this brand over others but I prefer it to Absolut or Grey Goose. It’s definitely on the more affordable side being mid range brand. So for what you’re getting it’s not going to let you down.
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
I love this for mixed drinks or with sprite! Has a great but not too strong vanilla flavor and is smooth to drink. Mixes well with so many things! Would be good for bbq’s and get together s when offered with a variety of mixers!
Amy H.
Holiday
This vodka is nice to make sweet shots and shooters with however it's not my favorite for mixed drink. I would imagine it would be a good liquor to incorporate in a cocktail like a White Russian if that's a drink you like.
Joanna P.
Island Park
I absolutely love this vodka. I love mixing it with seltzer and some fresh lime and it tastes like a sugar free cream soda. It is great quality and it always meets my expectations. I would recommend this vodka to anyone.