Stoli Strasberi Vodka  uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY STOLI

Stoli Strasberi Vodka is made from an infusion of natural strawberry flavors prior to filtration. Stoli Strasberi Vodka has intense aromas of sweet strawberry, nuts, cream and floral notes. On the palate, Stoli Strasberi Vodka is full of fresh berries flavors which lead to a light pepper and strawberry leaf finish. With just the right amount of refreshing sweetness, Stoli Strasberi Vodka makes an excellent addition to cosmopolitans, martinis or frozen drinks. see more...

Vanessa P.
Laguna Vista, TX
I loved this one  because it really does taste like strawberries. Add this with the other stoli flavors like vanilla or cream soda. Delcious and affordable. Its not very popular though because they dont know what to mix it with. Strawberry lemonade for the summer or all year round you all.
Heather M.
Newport News
This is very good, it has a smooth taste and works great in mixed drinks! You can tell this is a quality product and not a cheap liquor. I have purchased this brand several times and will continue to instead of cheaper alternatives which do not offer the same taste or quality.
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
BEST FLAVORED VODKAS ON THE MARKET STILL! Stoli was the first to really put out flavored vodkas and its still the best. No sugar content makes it super easy to mix cocktails without adding extra calories and making the drink overwhelmingly sweet. This is my HOLY GRAIL!
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
This is my all time favorite vodka! I love how the strawberry flavor is so close to an actual strawberry in my opinion. This is my go to top pick and if the store is out then I go for a different Stoli flavor. Definitely check it out and see for yourself!!
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
Delish! Tastes like a strawberry field. Mix it with water and a lemon wedge and mama is a happy camper. I purchased it from a grocery store to try it out. It was pretty reasonable in comparison to the other call-level flavored vodkas. Would recommend
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
For the most part this goes down pretty smooth, but there are a few better quality brands out there. This is great to take as a shot or to make a mixed drink with with. Good strawberry flavoring to it!! Definitely recommend for a flavored vodka!!
Leyshonna R.
SOMERSET
Great for mixing with sprite and other beverages and has good flavor. Reasonably priced. Good for parties will last a while, you dont meee a ton mixed in your drink. Tastes great too which is the most important. I would reccomend to buy and try.
Nikki M.
Minneapolis
Flavored vodkas are great and if you’re a strawberry fan then Stoli Strawberry is for you! I’m not a huge strawberry flavor fan, that’s why I gave it 4/5 stars. Even though I’m not a fan, i recommend it to my friends all the time.
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite flavor of Stoli. For some reason the flavoring is a lot more natural tasting than some of the others. You don't need much to mix with either. A neutral or slightly citrus soda goes really well (like sprite).
Hanna S.
Kalamazoo
Stoli really produces a very nice flavored vodka! I always go for Stoli and I love that they have such a variety of flavors! The value for the buck is really good, it’s relatively affordable and still very high quality!