Stoli Sticki Vodka

by Stoli

Imported from Russia, birthplace of vodka, Stolichnaya is the definitive vodka. In addition to the flagship Stolichnaya 80 Proof, Stoli offers a wide range of flavored vodkas made using all-natural flavors. All award-winners of superb quality, these make great gifts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stoli Sticki Vodka !
Kesha M.
Leland
Great tasting liquor goes down very easy and smooth mixes well with drink mixes and sodas
Nicole L.
Norfolk , VA
I enjoy this with a nice refreshing glass of iced gingerale. Or even with a glass of sweet tea. The taste is most undeniably delish.
Lauren T.
Although I haven’t tried it, this was a popular product at a liquor store I used to work at, and it sold quickly for a good price. A lot of people came in wanting it for certain recipes and have all said positive things about this vodka.
sashasosexii N.
Tampa
Very good product prefer others over it though still gets the job done though. Not really something I would buy again
Steffanie W.
Aubrey
Stoli is my favorite vodka, our liquor store was having a sale on this specific flavor. Figured I would try it out. I’ll stick to the plain Stoli. The honey one is just to sweet for me.
Charity O.
Greer
Good for the taste. Don't drink to much tho and over due it. You might spend a night in the slammer. Have a good night
Gabrielle W.
Danville
Yummy yummy yummy! Always my favorite Choice! Super smooth and tastes great!! Always happy
Michael V.
When you think vodka, a honey flavor doesn’t come to mind, but when you try it, you’ll be impressed! You can definitely create some interesting drinks with this one! Excellent when making a White Russian for something special!
Jessica B.
tampa
I do not like stoli, it is bitter and has too strong of a taste for vodka in my opinion. I will not drink it.
Megan W.
Dundalk
I love love LOVE this vodka. I was so surprised at how well stoli captured the flavor without going overboard in the sweetness as honey is traditionally known as a sweetener. You can add it to anytime of juice, it will pair well. Such a treat!

Looking for your answer?