BY STOLI #54 in Vodka

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Alexa Z.
Staten Island
This particular flavor is a little too strong and sugary for my liking. I paid around 25$ for it and wouldn’t say it was totally worth the money. The flavor is great if you like a sweet flavored vodka. The bottle was somewhat plain and drab but you know what they say it’s what’s on the inside that counts! This isn’t my go to vodka that’s for sure but it’s not on the bottom of my list either.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
 This is amazing to mix with a variety of different mixers that are out there. Definitely makes great martinis as well as mixed beverages the taste is smooth not too strong doesn’t have that harsh cheap taste to it ...Would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a nice smooth  alcoholic beverage that doesn’t cost too much
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmobut instead of regular vodka use the raspberry stoli or a chocolate liqueur raspberry stoli martini OMG YUM lol keep up the good work!
Candace R.
I'm not a big drinker and it's sometimes hard to stomach the taste of most vodkas so imagin my surprise the first time I tasted Stoli Raz. Such great flavor and drinks so smooth. I like the packaging because it helps make it easy to find and looks great displayed at a party plus it's at a great price point.
Keely C.
Bellingham
I don't drink much but if I do I always drink a vodka drink. Usually it's just vodka with a tiny bit of soda and lime. So the vodka has to taste good this was really good and I could drink it without it tasting disgusting.  It was really smooth and had a great raspberry taste. In fact you couldn't taste the alcohol so much I drank way too much! LOL I would recommend this for somebody that likes a fruity drink that doesn't really love the taste of alcohol, such as whiskey or bourbon. It has a very fruity taste and even drinking it with just ice and a tiny bit of soda with a little lime was wonderful
Sue D.
Bonita Springs
Delicious vodka!  It has a clean taste and great raspberry flavor. I mix it with many different waters or juices depending on my mood and calorie needs for the day. It can also be used as it chilled for a shot of raspberry vodka. Garnish with a Fresh raspberry or wedge of lime.
kelli c.
Mineola, NY
Absolutely my favorite vodka on the market. Been buying stoli for a few years now the flavor is amazing it is so smooth personally I think it should be top shelf liquor. If you haven’t tried stoli highly recommend all their flavors you will be blown away by the quality for the price!!!!
Vanessa C.
Orlando
This vodka provides a nice clean flavor and is very affordable.  I like to mix mine with sprite, which gives it a nice fresh taste. I would purchase this vodka again. The bottle is tall and sleek and is easy to store. I would recommend anyone that likes flavored vodka to try this.
rachel b.
Delicious! Great mixed with lemonade.  Bought through a marketing company I work with and it was a big hit at the liquor store sampling event.  Would be purchasing again soon.  Thanks Stoli for another great flavor! Hope they don't remove this one from there inventory.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Stoli raspberry is my absolute favorite stoli flavor! My go-to drink is stoli and sprite!! All flavors are good that way but raspberry is my fav. I have even made a drink at home with frozen raspberries added. It’s a good price point but won’t make you sick like rail vodka haha