BY STOLI #57 in Vodka

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Keely C.
Bellingham
I don't drink much but if I do I always drink a vodka drink. Usually it's just vodka with a tiny bit of soda and lime. So the vodka has to taste good this was really good and I could drink it without it tasting disgusting.  It was really smooth and had a great raspberry taste. In fact you couldn't taste the alcohol so much I drank way too much! LOL I would recommend this for somebody that likes a fruity drink that doesn't really love the taste of alcohol, such as whiskey or bourbon. It has a very fruity taste and even drinking it with just ice and a tiny bit of soda with a little lime was wonderful
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmobut instead of regular vodka use the raspberry stoli or a chocolate liqueur raspberry stoli martini OMG YUM lol keep up the good work!
Brianne O.
Flemingsburg
Stoli Vodka blends are smooth and easy to mix! I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys liquor without a sharp bite or strong aftertaste. Perfect for any occasion, from a family gathering or a night out with friends. Several flavors to choose from to please everyone!  Stoli Vodka
alyssa z.
I order stoli raz pretty often when I'm out. I love it mixed with seltzer or sprite for a dirty Shirley temple taste. Always taste great but I only give it 4 stars because I can only have 2 or 3 drinks with this before I get a little sick of it. Also makes for a mean hangover when drank in excess!
Brie S.
West Springfield
Great vodka! I used to drink this all the time, great flavor! Even better with fun summer Moses drinks, you’ll never go wrong! I have purchased this vodka many times, it has the cutest label that sticks out on any shelf at any liquor store. If I was to go with any raspberry vodka that’s my goto!
Rachel M.
While Stoli is my go to Vodka when I’m out, I’m not a fan of the raspberry flavor. The value and packaging are in line with the rest of the Stoli brand, however, I just didn’t care for the flavor. I would feel comfortable recommending this to others because I think it was a personal preference.
Apryl C.
First alcohol I bought when I turned 21. I usually get Smirnoff raspberry vodka but decided to try this since it looked at rad better. They’re about even in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend it over the Smirnoff but in general I do recommend it if you’re looking for a raspberry flavored vodka.
Jenn C.
Leominster
Delicious flavor! Goes great with  Coca-Cola® Diet Coke . Easy to drink. No harsh after taste. Goes well with Sprite also!!!! Totally my go to flavored vodka. I always ask for it when I go out. Perfect the way it is, no need to change a thing. Would definitely buy again
Iveliz R.
Newburgh, NY
I never knew a drink could be so guilt free. The amount of calories in this is ridiculously small. But the flavor is ridiculously amazing. Mix with seltzer and you’ve got yourself a delicious drink. Be careful not to drink too many, cause you’re gonna want to get one after the other.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Stoli raspberry is my absolute favorite stoli flavor! My go-to drink is stoli and sprite!! All flavors are good that way but raspberry is my fav. I have even made a drink at home with frozen raspberries added. It’s a good price point but won’t make you sick like rail vodka haha