BY STOLI #57 in Vodka

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I have already expressed my distaste for flavored vodka in a previous review, but I will reiterate here that it is not something I would choose to drink if given the choice. Plain vodka is much better and more versatile. That said, a friend left a bottle of this at my house and it was less awful than some other flavored vodkas. Regardless, not what I would choose to drink, given the choice.
Missy M.
Waverly
I have only tried  Stoli Razberi Vodka a few times, as I’m not a huge fan of raspberry-flavors, but it was surprisingly good. If I needed/wanted a raspberry vodka, I would go with Stoli’s: it’s affordable and smoother than others of its kind. I wouldn’t mind drinking it again!
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Stoli raspberry is my absolute favorite stoli flavor! My go-to drink is stoli and sprite!! All flavors are good that way but raspberry is my fav. I have even made a drink at home with frozen raspberries added. It’s a good price point but won’t make you sick like rail vodka haha
Lidia P.
San Diego
Just like the other flavors of Stoli, Stoli Razberi Vodka is fantastic vodka at its price point. Great neat, on ice or mixed. Perfect with lemonade for a fun, tasty summer beverage. You just can't beat Eastern Europeans at the vodka game!
Tea M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Stoli Raz is my favorite vodka at the moment. It tastes absolutely delicious when mixed with pineapple juice and we always keep at least 1 extra bottle at my house on hand. It goes down smoothly and does not taste bitter or sharp. Love this stuff !!
Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
Stoli used to be one of my go-to vodkas and was considered top notch! I don’t know what happened, maybe too mainstream, I don’t know, but it lost it’s longstanding position of being one of the best out there. It’s not as high-quality as before either. The price has come down as well. This one has fairly decent flavor to it, not as sweet as some out there, but it has a weird after taste to it. It’s not my favorite, but works if you’re on a budget, hosting a party and don’t want to look cheap!
Kara W.
Grand Rapids
Favorite flavored vodka! The raspberry taste is great not too sweet for me so I can have more than one drink without it being too much. I always mix it with sprite and it tastes wonderful. But it also goes great with lemonade as well.
Cristine F.
Stoli Razberi Vodka Is one of My Favorites, Excellent Quality with a Fabulous Taste. You Cant go Wrong , its great over ice as a nightcap, Fabulous for a night out, and the Best for a refreshing Summertime Cocktail.
Rebecca c.
Poinciana
Stoli Razberi is and has been my favorite vodka, dating way back. It's been around for a while and never disappoints. Delicious raspberry flavor and nice smooth taste. Great alone or I love to have it with some cranberry juice.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
Stoli Raz is the absolute BEST FLAVORED vodka around. My personal favorite is to mix it with sprite or lemonade for a nice, refreshing drink without the kick. It’s a little pricer than other brands, but tastes amazing.