BY STOLI #46 in Vodka

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
Stoli used to be one of my go-to vodkas and was considered top notch! I don’t know what happened, maybe too mainstream, I don’t know, but it lost it’s longstanding position of being one of the best out there. It’s not as high-quality as before either. The price has come down as well. This one has fairly decent flavor to it, not as sweet as some out there, but it has a weird after taste to it. It’s not my favorite, but works if you’re on a budget, hosting a party and don’t want to look cheap!
KAITLIN T.
Kent, OH
My absolute favorite vodka, especially the razberi flavor. I️t is so smooth and doesn’t have that harsh aftertaste that most vodkas have. I️t is on the more expensive side but the quality is worth the price. I️t is the perfect amount of sweet, stoking razberi with club soda and a lemon is my go to drink because I️t is so refreshing.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Stoli razberi plus soda water has been one of my favorites for years when I'm at the bar and I want an inexpensive, low-key cocktail. The flavor isn't too artificial and you only need a small splash of juice to sweeten it. A great option mixed with soda if you're looking for a low-calorie cocktail without sacrificing taste.
I do not enjoy this at all. It tastes chemical, manufactured and only good for underage drinkers.
Price point is below what I would spend on vodka, the brand reminds me of college. I do not drink this, I would not purchase this. I would not serve this nor would this be featured in my bar.
sara k.
tried this for the first time this week to step up my vodka soda game, and boy was it a game changer. delicious, not overpoweringly fruity, and refreshing, kind of like a sparkling raspberry dasani or lacroix! will definitely be adding this to my regular drink rotation.
Tina S.
Stolli Razz is the best flavored vodka out there. It's super smooth to drink and it's perfect to mix with club soda, ginger ale, sprite, or tonic. It's pretty affordable at $20-something a bottle. If you're a vodka drinker, this one is a definite one to try!
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
This was the drink of choice for me and a bunch of my friends back in the day. Very tasty. Mix it with red bull and a little cranberry juice, so good. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mixed drink. Not badly priced either. Hope you enjoy.
Taylor C.
First of all, the raspberry flavor in this vodka is out of this world! It's the closest to fresh raspberries I've found without actually using fresh berries. Stoli Razberi Vodka mixed with a Red Bull is one of my favorite drinks! Buy this over Pinnacle!
Alex A.
Portland
Two words: Jello Shots. This vodka was amazing for making jello shots, we got so many compliments on our recipe and we owes it all to Stoli! Easy vodka to drink, great price and lots of flavors makes Stoli and easy choice for parte goers, hands down!
Tricia D.
Oldie but goodie. Very strong and will get you going. I️️ prefer to mix it with club soda and add lime! It is a light drink that is powerful. I️️ recommend to all cheap vodka lovers! Great for parties and get togethers