BY STOLI #44 in Vodka

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Itxel G.
One of my dear friends stopped drinking for a while & recommended this vodka to me. I started drinking it with sprite & it was a little sweet so I like it “Pressed” which is Sprite & soda water mixed. It’s a great balance add a hint of lime & bamn! You have the perfect drink. I would purchase it again. & if you like flavored vodkas. Give this one a try!  Stoli Razberi Vodka
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
This particular flavor is a little too strong and sugary for my liking. I paid around 25$ for it and wouldn’t say it was totally worth the money. The flavor is great if you like a sweet flavored vodka. The bottle was somewhat plain and drab but you know what they say it’s what’s on the inside that counts! This isn’t my go to vodka that’s for sure but it’s not on the bottom of my list either.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
 This is amazing to mix with a variety of different mixers that are out there. Definitely makes great martinis as well as mixed beverages the taste is smooth not too strong doesn’t have that harsh cheap taste to it ...Would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a nice smooth  alcoholic beverage that doesn’t cost too much
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmobut instead of regular vodka use the raspberry stoli or a chocolate liqueur raspberry stoli martini OMG YUM lol keep up the good work!
Amanda M.
The alcohol is very flavorful and affordable. It also mixes very well if you don’t want to drink it straight.  The packaging is very colorful and appealing to the eyes.  The only improvement I hold be to add more flavors. I would definitely recommend this to my friends to try. Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
Keely C.
Bellingham
I don't drink much but if I do I always drink a vodka drink. Usually it's just vodka with a tiny bit of soda and lime. So the vodka has to taste good this was really good and I could drink it without it tasting disgusting.  It was really smooth and had a great raspberry taste. In fact you couldn't taste the alcohol so much I drank way too much! LOL I would recommend this for somebody that likes a fruity drink that doesn't really love the taste of alcohol, such as whiskey or bourbon. It has a very fruity taste and even drinking it with just ice and a tiny bit of soda with a little lime was wonderful
Apryl C.
First alcohol I bought when I turned 21. I usually get Smirnoff raspberry vodka but decided to try this since it looked at rad better. They’re about even in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend it over the Smirnoff but in general I do recommend it if you’re looking for a raspberry flavored vodka.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
Ok so first off I am a vodka snob and never have liked any fruit flavored liquors in the first place. I was given this to try at a party cause all they had were flavored vodkas and raspberries out of all the flavors would have been my most tolerable. But honestly I was not enjoying myself.
Sue D.
Bonita Springs
Delicious vodka!  It has a clean taste and great raspberry flavor. I mix it with many different waters or juices depending on my mood and calorie needs for the day. It can also be used as it chilled for a shot of raspberry vodka. Garnish with a Fresh raspberry or wedge of lime.
kelli c.
Mineola, NY
Absolutely my favorite vodka on the market. Been buying stoli for a few years now the flavor is amazing it is so smooth personally I think it should be top shelf liquor. If you haven’t tried stoli highly recommend all their flavors you will be blown away by the quality for the price!!!!