BY STOLI

Distinctive and unique, Stoli Razberi Vodka has an infusion of natural raspberry flavors. Stoli Razberi Vodka has aromas of raspberry jam and berry on the nose, with flavors of creamy raspberry and hints of citrus on the palate. Stoli Razberi Vodka finishes with wild raspberry, white pepper and citrus. Mix Stoli Razberi Vodka into a variety of cocktails: raspberry Russians, raspberry coolers and Stoli Razberi with ginger ale. see more...

Ash S.
Los Angeles, CA
Holy memories. Bringing me back to my college days. This was our go-to to mix with cool blue Gatorade - trust me, you want to try this. Now that I’m older and more “sophisticated” I’d be super down for a stoli raz, soda water & lime 😍
Ciera J.
Tulare, CA
Stoli is a real solid brand but I have to say the Razberi is my least favorite. It tastes slightly artificial and a bit too sweet. Still way better than other raspberry flavored vodkas but just my least favorite of the Stoli line.
Kirsten A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Favorite Raspberry vodka! Stoli Razberi Vodka is smooth, flavorful but not fake flavor. It’s not expensive but mixes well with red bull or other mixes.
Amanda P.
Wakefield, MA
One of my go to vodka’s! I usually order this with soda water and a splash of cranberry or pineapple juice, low cal and most restaurants have it on hand so it’s a great go to at an unfamiliar place too.
karlas773 S.
Glendale
When you need a good, smooth go to vodka you need to get yourself this vodka. It’s great over ice or as I prefer it with some tonic water. Great price for such a smooth vodka. Definitely should be everyone’s go to when you are looking for a great product for the price.
Kristi F.
Cleves
There’s nothing better than a Stoli Razz and Sprite with a lime to start my Friday night party.  It’s definitely the most delicious raspberry vodka in the market.  The price is a little more than other raspberry vodkas but it’s totally worth it.
Brynne H.
Hattiesburg
Delicious with some club soda! It's the right amount of sweet with a smooth finish for those who don't like the aftertaste of vodka. And you can't beat the price
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
 This is amazing to mix with a variety of different mixers that are out there. Definitely makes great martinis as well as mixed beverages the taste is smooth not too strong doesn’t have that harsh cheap taste to it ...Would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a nice smooth  alcoholic beverage that doesn’t cost too much
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a good cosmobut instead of regular vodka use the raspberry stoli or a chocolate liqueur raspberry stoli martini OMG YUM lol keep up the good work!
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
I'm not a big drinker and it's sometimes hard to stomach the taste of most vodkas so imagin my surprise the first time I tasted Stoli Raz. Such great flavor and drinks so smooth. I like the packaging because it helps make it easy to find and looks great displayed at a party plus it's at a great price point.