Stoli Razberi Vodka

by Stoli Razberi Vodka

whats a good way to drink this ??
Is this good looks yum
This seriously looks so freaking good and thirst quenching lol. Is it as good as it looks?
Start your review of Stoli Razberi Vodka !
How would you rate this product?
Tamekah T.
New Rochelle , NY
I live this vodka. It goes really well with cranberry juice and mixed with Sprite. Also simply chilled or just over ice.
Shannyn M.
Medford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like this vodka, a great alternative to smirnoff and pinnacle. Its more of a classic.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Clear. Whole raspberry, vanilla cream, and faint tomato peel aromas with a silky, dry-yet-fruity medium body and a spicy, pepper and mineral dust finish.
Tabitha  W.
Nashville, TN
I love mixing this brand and flavor with seven up along with cherry juice to make a dirty Shirley.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Stoli razberi vodka with sprite has been a drink I order time and time again. I absolutely love how smooth and tasty it is.
Tracy B.
Clawson, MI
Stoli Razberi Vodka mixed with lemonade was my favorite drink! Very smooth for the price.
Nicole B.
Stoli and Sprite! Super good mixture. I am not a vodka drinker but I'll drink this. It tasted a lot better than I expected.
Tiffany F.
Stoli Raz and Sprite was my first "go to" drink when I was 21. It was pretty good starter. Now I haven't drank it in years but definitely recommend it when someone is unsure what to get.
Amanda M.
I've never been a fan of flavored vodka but I have a soft spot for raspberry. Mixed this with Sprite and a splash of pineapple juice. Quick and easy cocktail that's very delicious.
Nikki N.
Smithfield, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I actually love making Moscow mules with this lock up the raspberry flavor is really sweet and it goes well with the ginger beer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...