Stoli Ohranj Vodka uploaded by Lauren J.

BY STOLI

Imported from Russia, birthplace of vodka, Stolichnaya is the definitive vodka. In addition to the flagship Stolichnaya 80 Proof, Stoli offers a wide range of flavored vodkas made using all-natural flavors. All award-winners of superb quality, these make great gifts. see more...

Chelsea L.
Nyack
These flavored vodkas are inexpensive compared to other comparable brands and they do the trick. Great with lemon or lime wedges and club soda. Don’t require sugary mixers to taste good. As a bartender who was weight conscious, I would pour these for myself quite often.
Maggie E.
Brunswick, GA
I make a great Tangerine Martini using this Stoli vodka and everyone LOVES it. It has a refreshing taste. It's not an overpowering citrus taste. Good quality vodka so no bad hangovers. I'm sure others would love this vodka as much as I do.
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Great with soda. Love this if there isn't a great bourbon to choose from. Try it with soda and a splash of pineapple. Always get the stoli over the Smirnoff. It's the best for the price point. Would buy again.
Marissa U.
Troy, NY
I used to work at a bar and this was very popular mixed with juices and sodas. People seemed to like it. I liked it best in a shot, chilled very well. It really wasn’t bad at all. I would repurchase this.
Danielle M.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Stoli is a high quality vodka, great flavor. I do not drink in excessive amounts. The sugary flavors do tend to give me a headache, but I will drink for the great taste and the smooth quality.
Emily M.
Levant
This is my favorite vodka brand, I purchase this nose frequently and enjoy it mixed with cranberry juice. The orange flavor is yummy with cranberry. This is not my first time purchasing it.
Maddi C.
This is absolutely a MUST HAVE if you’re looking to make the perfect orange crush. Although a higher price point, you certainly won’t perfect your crush without Stoli Ohranj.
Amanda M.
Castle Rock, CO
Stoli Ohranj (Orange) Vodka is my favorite of the flavored Stoli’s. It doesn’t taste like synthetic oranges and has endless possibilities. It’s not quite as smooth as Absolute Mandarin or Grey Goose Orange but it’s still good. In my early 20’s I opted more toward Stoli for the quality and price point.
April F.
west creek
This is my go to vodka! I pair it with club soda and a splash of cranberry Juice for the perfect cocktail! Everything about it is great from the bottle to the taste!!
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Stool oranje is my favorite vodka, and drink in general! I like to put it with soda water and it is delicious. The price isn’t too expensive, but it’s also not a cheap vodka. Kind of middle of the road. It’s definitely the cheapest higher end vodka before you get into top shelf.