Stoli Ohranj Vodka uploaded by Lauren J.

BY STOLI

Imported from Russia, birthplace of vodka, Stolichnaya is the definitive vodka. In addition to the flagship Stolichnaya 80 Proof, Stoli offers a wide range of flavored vodkas made using all-natural flavors. All award-winners of superb quality, these make great gifts. see more...

Sandy B.
Macclenny, FL
This is a great tasting flavored vodka. I enjoy it over ice with club soda and an orange wedge. It is also fantastic as a tic-tac shot: shaken with ice, red bull and a splash of triple sec. Red Bull Energy DrinkDekuyper Triple SecStoli Ohranj Vodka
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Stool oranje is my favorite vodka, and drink in general! I like to put it with soda water and it is delicious. The price isn’t too expensive, but it’s also not a cheap vodka. Kind of middle of the road. It’s definitely the cheapest higher end vodka before you get into top shelf.
Patricia D.
Charlotte , NC
My summer go to cocktail is a Stoli O with seltzer & a lime. Crisp & refreshing. The orange flavor is perfect. Stoli definitely does orange vodka right! Not all citrus flavored vodkas are equal & this one is definitely above the rest for me.
ALEX C.
Orlando, FL
Flavor City! My go to drink is by far vodka water and the smooth distilling process of this brand makes the drink! Try the vodka simply over ice and let the drink settle in with a generous squeeze of lime.
Tiffany M.
I love Stoli Ohranj! As far as orange flavored vodkas go, this one is my favorite. It is smooth tasting and doesn’t cost a fortune. I buy this vodka every time I am having friends over because everyone loves it!
Maria B.
Better than I expected. I had it in a specialty drink at a restaurant and loved it so I tried to recreate it at home and found out I still like the flavor and that I am definitely not a bartender
Lauren J.
This goes sooo great with the orange Red Bull! I’ve tried a lot of flavors of stoli but this has to be one of my top favorites. Even my friends who don’t like flavored vodka were trying some and loving it. Definitely worth a try, would also go great with Jell-O shots
Jessy S.
I have tried numerous orange flavors from top shelf to bottom and Stoli Ohranj is up there as one of my favorite vodkas. Stoli-O has a natural taste while many flavored vodkas have a sort of chemical taste. It is a little sweet which is a negative for me but a positive for many others. I fix this by mixing with drinks low in sugar.
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
When you mix it with club soda it’s like a less-sweet version of orange soda. Sometimes I’m just in the mood for something sweet but not loaded with sugar and this is it! Recommend for sure.
Kayla G.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this vodka. My go to drink when I go out is orange vodka and 7up. I always ask for them to use stoli. It is affordable. It great for mixing and would recommend to anyone who likes orange vodka. It compares with other brands. A repurchase for me again and again, especially going out!