BY STOLI

An exceptionally crystal clear vodka with subtle citrus peel and anise aromas. The round vibrant entry leads to a supple medium-to-full bodied palate with cream, vanilla souflle, powered sugar and subtle spice flavors. Stolichnaya Gold ends with a long cream and spice fade, finishing off a rich and flavorful vodka. see more...

Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Love stoli.
It goes so well with a simple vodka tonic and goes down very smooth, which you don't get with a lot of vodkas that taste how rubbing alcohol smells. I like how all or most (?) of their vodkas are gluten free so a lot of us who are celiac or sensitive to gluten can still drink vodka.
Mandalyn S.
Some of the best vodka you can buy! It has a nice smooth taste. It mixes well and makes great martinis. You can't go wrong with this choice. It is a little more pricey than some but definitely worth the extra cost. It is sold at most ABC stores. I would definitely recommend!
Cristian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Stoli Gold Vodka’s flavor is solid! It has a smooth, ever so slightly sweet and creamy taste. Vodka snobs may argue that it’s largely a mixer, but it on it definitely stands up nicely on its own! Particularly if you toss the bottle in the freezer and serve it over ice.
Tanya C.
Tempe
Stoli Vodka brings back so many memories for me! From Vegas trips to pool parties... Stoli was always a solid choice. I love that they offer such a wide array of different flavors. (You can't go wrong with a Stoli Around The World!) I highly recommend this brand!
Poba Z.
Not my favorite vodka, it is a bit dry for me. A bit disappointing for me. I trued it twice but I will not have in my shopping lost again. I would rather try other alternatives. I do not recommend it of you are not a fan of dry vodka.
Juls B.
Dallas, TX
Stoli seems to be a very popular vodka. I do enjoy drinking it with friends. Goes well with grapefruit juice. Also very delicious with sprite & cranberry! Mostly my first choice vodka! I absolutely would buy it again.
Belkis C.
Ahh, the drink of my youth. It’s cheap and does its job. Not the best quality but great if you’re making a big mixed punch or bowl. Mixed well with other drinks but I wouldn’t recommend it on its own
James G.
Hampton, VA
Great vodka for the price. It overreaches its bounds and produces a high quality mixed drink, with little to no after taste. I have purchased multiple times, and have not been disappointed.
Jennifer G.
Carthage, TN
When compared to other vodkas, Stoli gold is more expensive, but oh so worth it!!!!!! It is smooth going down and doesn't have that bite to it that a lesser vodka would have.
Kristen D.
Glendale, AZ
Smooth and is a wonderful addition to any mixer I pair it with. Some vodkas give you the dreaded headache after a drink or two 😉 but this was a nice smooth drink.