BY STOLI

An exceptionally crystal clear vodka with subtle citrus peel and anise aromas. The round vibrant entry leads to a supple medium-to-full bodied palate with cream, vanilla souflle, powered sugar and subtle spice flavors. Stolichnaya Gold ends with a long cream and spice fade, finishing off a rich and flavorful vodka. see more...

Morgan C.
Castle Hayne
As far as a vodka goes this one is pretty good It takes all the good characteristics of Stoli and leaves out the bad. Though, the price tag is a bit hefty, I just can’t see paying that much for a bottle of vodka that is on par with some of the other good vodkas... with a much higher cost. If you have a ton of money burning a whole in your pocket, by all means, but you can get an equally good bottle of vodka for around half the price.
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
BEST FLAVORED VODKAS ON THE MARKET STILL! Stoli was the first to really put out flavored vodkas and its still the best. No sugar content makes it super easy to mix cocktails without adding extra calories and making the drink overwhelmingly sweet. This is my HOLY GRAIL!
Cliff 🏳.
Catalina Foothills
Tito's Handmade Vodka is the best American made vodka. It comes from Texas and is made in small batches and has an artisanal flair to it. It is great on the rocks or by itself or with other high-end ingredients in a martini or other vodka cocktail.
june t.
This is my favorite vodka hands down. Crisp and smooth- any time of year. Ice cold in a shot glass or mixed in sweet or sour cocktails - you just cannot go wrong with this one.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Love stoli.
It goes so well with a simple vodka tonic and goes down very smooth, which you don't get with a lot of vodkas that taste how rubbing alcohol smells. I like how all or most (?) of their vodkas are gluten free so a lot of us who are celiac or sensitive to gluten can still drink vodka.
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
Good vodka for a night out, I purchased this once my bartender told me what kind of vodka it was. Perfect for hanging around with pizza or going dancing, love it!
Tanya C.
Tempe, AZ
Stoli Vodka brings back so many memories for me! From Vegas trips to pool parties... Stoli was always a solid choice. I love that they offer such a wide array of different flavors. (You can't go wrong with a Stoli Around The World!) I highly recommend this brand!
Poba Z.
Not my favorite vodka, it is a bit dry for me. A bit disappointing for me. I trued it twice but I will not have in my shopping lost again. I would rather try other alternatives. I do not recommend it of you are not a fan of dry vodka.
Juls B.
Dallas, TX
Stoli seems to be a very popular vodka. I do enjoy drinking it with friends. Goes well with grapefruit juice. Also very delicious with sprite & cranberry! Mostly my first choice vodka! I absolutely would buy it again.
Belkis C.
Ahh, the drink of my youth. It’s cheap and does its job. Not the best quality but great if you’re making a big mixed punch or bowl. Mixed well with other drinks but I wouldn’t recommend it on its own