BY STOLI

Stoli Cranberi Vodka begins with the aroma of fresh, ripe cranberries that give way to cherry and red jelly. Stoli Cranberi Vodka has alluring flavors of black cherries and cranberries. Subtle cranberry and currant bring Stoli Cranberi Vodka to its long finish. Stoli Cranberi Vodka is the perfect complement to many cocktails cranberry Collins and cranberry martini to name a couple and can also be enjoyed neat or on the rocks. see more...

Angela K.
Angela K.
Maryland
There is nothing like making a Seabreeze Slushy with Stoli Craberi Vodka! I chill a Pilsner glass in the freezer for an hour & then use 2 measures of Stoli Cranberi Vodka, Oceanspray Cranberry juice cocktail & I queeze a ruby red grapefruit & add a few packets of splenda, but you could use sugar if you wanted to. Put all ingredients into a blender with ice cubes & whip everything together. I then remove the pilsner glass from the freezer & pour the mixture into the frozen glass. I garnish with a few cranberries & a lime wedge! Delicious!
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Lakeland
I love the smoothness and aftertaste of Stoli, especially this flavor. My preferred Stoli drink is a highball glass with club soda and a splash of cranberry juice. So this flavor of Stoli vodka goes perfectly well with my preference. When I am ambitious, I do a double vodka, especially with this flavor, in a pint glass. This Stoli flavor goes down well as, a chilled shot, also, if you are celebrating a holiday or birthday. For example, for my birthday coming up next month. I think I will have to buy a bottle now to celebrate my upcoming birthday!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brand and this product. I will say though that with this flavor you have to be selective in what you deice to mix with it. It goes down pretty smooth and is delicious chilled and taken as a shot. I find this is best mixed with cranberry juice itself and/or pineapple juice. I have also tried sprite which wasn't so bad. Not overly expensive either!
Jess B.
Jess B.
SAN FRANCISCO
I bought this specifically to make Vodka Cranberry drinks. This was perfect. I added it to Cranberry juice with a lime and orange wedge. It was the perfect amount of tart and sweet. I have bought this many times and will buy it many more. Stoli is one of the cheapest out there and never disappoints me.
Eliza E.
Eliza E.
Oh, Stoli. Aside from being a dependable, affordable spirit, this flavor is especially useful during the holidays. I've bought this a couple times and it makes all the difference in larger batch drinks - especially when you throw in lime or orange. Definitely a must-have for some holiday fun!
Mary Anna B.
Mary Anna B.
My favorite vodka for having "Sex and the City" nights with my girlfriends and making homemade cosmopolitans. You put one part vodka with two parts cranberry juice and 1/2 part triple-sec (orange liquer). Shake it over ice in a shaker and then strain and serve with a lime twist.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Renton, WA
My favorite vodka for cosmo's! This infused vodka is delicious combined with the tarte ingredients. This has been my go to for cosmo's for years. I usually go to my local Bevmo for find the wide array of Stoli. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a subtle vodka cocktail.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Massachusetts
Love stoli and seltzer! Very refreshing and it's great on a very hot day. Not too sweet and if you stick to the vodka, you will most likely not be hungover the next day. Blueberry is first choice but I will go for cranberry or orange. Typically can be found at all bars.
Kayton P.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I love Stoli's flavored Vodka products, because they aren't loaded with sugar, like some other brands. They are excellent value, and smooth enough to drink on it's own with no mixer. These flavors are great for making mixed drinks as well. I would recommend this to any Vodka drinker!
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I absolutely love this flavor of vodka. Add in a little cranberry juice, and you are set! I get mine at a place called Total Beverage, it is under $20 and it tastes great. I will always choose this when I am choosing vodka, it really is yummy! I recommend!