BY STOLI

Stoli Cranberi Vodka begins with the aroma of fresh, ripe cranberries that give way to cherry and red jelly. Stoli Cranberi Vodka has alluring flavors of black cherries and cranberries. Subtle cranberry and currant bring Stoli Cranberi Vodka to its long finish. Stoli Cranberi Vodka is the perfect complement to many cocktails cranberry Collins and cranberry martini to name a couple and can also be enjoyed neat or on the rocks. see more...

Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Lakeland
I love the smoothness and aftertaste of Stoli, especially this flavor. My preferred Stoli drink is a highball glass with club soda and a splash of cranberry juice. So this flavor of Stoli vodka goes perfectly well with my preference. When I am ambitious, I do a double vodka, especially with this flavor, in a pint glass. This Stoli flavor goes down well as, a chilled shot, also, if you are celebrating a holiday or birthday. For example, for my birthday coming up next month. I think I will have to buy a bottle now to celebrate my upcoming birthday!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brand and this product. I will say though that with this flavor you have to be selective in what you deice to mix with it. It goes down pretty smooth and is delicious chilled and taken as a shot. I find this is best mixed with cranberry juice itself and/or pineapple juice. I have also tried sprite which wasn't so bad. Not overly expensive either!
Mary Anna B.
Mary Anna B.
My favorite vodka for having "Sex and the City" nights with my girlfriends and making homemade cosmopolitans. You put one part vodka with two parts cranberry juice and 1/2 part triple-sec (orange liquer). Shake it over ice in a shaker and then strain and serve with a lime twist.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Renton, WA
My favorite vodka for cosmo's! This infused vodka is delicious combined with the tarte ingredients. This has been my go to for cosmo's for years. I usually go to my local Bevmo for find the wide array of Stoli. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a subtle vodka cocktail.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Massachusetts
Love stoli and seltzer! Very refreshing and it's great on a very hot day. Not too sweet and if you stick to the vodka, you will most likely not be hungover the next day. Blueberry is first choice but I will go for cranberry or orange. Typically can be found at all bars.
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I absolutely love this flavor of vodka. Add in a little cranberry juice, and you are set! I get mine at a place called Total Beverage, it is under $20 and it tastes great. I will always choose this when I am choosing vodka, it really is yummy! I recommend!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Knoxville
Stoli Cranberi is very flavorful and makes a great vodka cranberry over ice. I buy this at my local liquor store. It compares well above other brands. Delicious, of course. I always have it on hand for parties. Definitely satisfied. Absolutely perfect.
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is my mom's favorite alcoholic beverage. Anytime she wants a drink she recommends "Stoli" The product is the average price for a drink of its quality. It is delicious. I've never paired this with anything but if I did, it will be with fresh fruit.
Mlynn D.
Mlynn D.
Las Vegas, NV
I really didn't care for the taste of this. However it was mixed with cranberry juice. Maybe too much cranberry flavor. I don't think I would try this again nor buy it. I would try maybe some other flavors to give this brand a chance however
Julia T.
Julia T.
Bronx, NY
I never tasted Stoli but as a bartender my customers buy this a lot. It's not pricey, it comes in many flavors and it goes great with just about any juices. My customers have not disappointed yet. I recommend this to everyone