BY STOLI

Stoli Cranberi Vodka begins with the aroma of fresh, ripe cranberries that give way to cherry and red jelly. Stoli Cranberi Vodka has alluring flavors of black cherries and cranberries. Subtle cranberry and currant bring Stoli Cranberi Vodka to its long finish. Stoli Cranberi Vodka is the perfect complement to many cocktails cranberry Collins and cranberry martini to name a couple and can also be enjoyed neat or on the rocks. see more...

Angela K.
Maryland
There is nothing like making a Seabreeze Slushy with Stoli Craberi Vodka! I chill a Pilsner glass in the freezer for an hour & then use 2 measures of Stoli Cranberi Vodka, Oceanspray Cranberry juice cocktail & I queeze a ruby red grapefruit & add a few packets of splenda, but you could use sugar if you wanted to. Put all ingredients into a blender with ice cubes & whip everything together. I then remove the pilsner glass from the freezer & pour the mixture into the frozen glass. I garnish with a few cranberries & a lime wedge! Delicious!
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Say hello to the best Cape Cod you've ever had. I love cran vodka with cranberry juice and a fresh lime over ice. The stoli cran has just the right flavor to bring out that bright, tart taste. Also makes an amazing white cranberry martini or sangria. So good.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Chyanne E.
Had this with cranberry juice and you could barely taste it! Good taste and doesnt leave you feeling extremely hung over in the morning. I recommend this to all of my cranberry vodka drinkers!! Two thumbs up
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
It is cheap and it is flavored. Two plusses in the vodka world. For a party, I buy it to make holiday flavored drinks. Not martini quality but definitely good with the hint of cranberry flavor.
Eliza E.
Oh, Stoli. Aside from being a dependable, affordable spirit, this flavor is especially useful during the holidays. I've bought this a couple times and it makes all the difference in larger batch drinks - especially when you throw in lime or orange. Definitely a must-have for some holiday fun!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I love stole vodka because it’s one of the only brands of flavored vodkas i truly enjoy. And they have a whole variety of flavors to choose from as well. Stoli cranberry is great for martinis and just drinking with cranberry juice and/or club soda.
dana w.
Peckville, PA
I would recommend this for anyone looking for a delicious cranberry alcohol! I thought it had a great taste to it. I would definitely buy it again, and I was very satisfied with my purchase. You can purchase it at any Wine and Spirits Shop.
Kasey C.
Fargo
Use to drink this in high school. On the thicker side, tastes a little like cops syrup but it gets the job done. Has a thicker consistency than other vodkas. I personally don’t mind it but I would rather have Grey goose or Tito’s
Amelia D.
Philadelphia, PA
reminds me of nights out in my youth! Good flavor, mixes well with seltzer, a good "diet" vodka because you don't need a surgery mixer. Very tasty and affordable. I would buy it again, especially around the holidays.