Stoli Citros Vodka  uploaded by THE V.Stoli Citros Vodka  uploaded by Shanda H.Stoli Citros Vodka  uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY STOLI

Stoli Citros Vodka is tangy and sweet, with a bouquet of citrus aromas, most notably lemon and lime. Stoli Citros Vodka is subtle on the palate with flavors of lemon zest, lime and cream along with delicate floral notes. Stoli Citros Vodka finishes long, with touches of lemon custard. Serve Stoli Citros Vodka mixed in bright, fresh cocktails: cosmopolitans, lemon drop shots or a bloody mary. see more...

Brenda S.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this particular flavor Stoli Vodka to make Arnold Palmer Jello Shots. Not only was it perfect in that capacity, it was smooth enough to drink by itself on ice. In my experience, liquors with lemon/citrus as a main flavor often has one of two things; an incredibly artificial citrus (in the vein of cleaning products), or an incredibly bitter aftertaste. The Stoli had neither of these! I have enjoyed it with sparkling soda water, and over crushed ice with freshly squeezed strawberry lemonade. I HIGHLY recommend both of these!! I would, without a doubt drink Stoli Citros Vodka again. More shocking for a skinflint like myself, I would willingly purchase this vodka again.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a coke with this vanilla stoli or an a screwdriver made with orange juice and vanilla stoli and it tastes JUST like a 50/50 bar aka creamsicle lol keep up the good work!
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
I’d say this is a middle of the road type vodka.  It’s great to us in mixed drinks but I’d choose another type to drink in a soda water or straight.  It’s smoothness is about a 3/5 but the taste of the flavored ones go great in vodka sodas. I’d choose those over 3 olives or ciroc.
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My husband purchased Stoli Citros from our local liquor store when they didn't have his usual choice in stock. He likes citrus vodkas to mix with his club soda/Sprite so it has to be a smooth and good quality vodka. To our surprise it was very good. We do not like vodkas that taste (and smell) like rubbing alcohol, and this was not one of them. We will definitely be purchasing this vodka again.
ALEX C.
Longwood, FL
Flavor City! My go to drink is by far vodka water and the smooth distilling process of this brand makes the drink! Try the vodka simply over ice and let the drink settle in with a generous squeeze of lime.
Kelly B.
Morgantown
I enjoy Stoli in the warmer weather when mixing up some specialty cocktails for my company. My go to cocktail made is blueberry lemonade where i mix a half oz of stoli citros and stoli blueberry.
Susanne D.
Pearland
One of my all-time favorite go-to drinks! Stoli citrus vodka and soda will change your life! This drink is so wonderfully refreshing and trust me when I say the citrus flavor couldn't be more perfect!
Oh, and P.S. if you own a bar and you don't carry Stoli Citrus, what are you even doing?
Hannah H.
Portland
My day to day summer drink is a vodka tonic with lemon or lime, using Stoli Citrus takes that to the next level with the sweet and tart citros flavor. This is an excellent daytime mixer and pairs well with various teas and juices for a very customizable and dangerously drinkable beverage.
Amanda H.
Kansas City, MO
Stoili makes a solid vodka and a light citrus flavor makes a vodka soda a lot more fun. Safe to pair with all your favorite mixers and makes a lemonade more fun.
Amanda M.
My favorite flavor! The crispness of the citrus makes having this drink either on the rocks or mixed amazing! The packaging it simple and appealing. I can’t think of anything that would need to be improved for this flavor. I have recommended this to all of my friends