Stoli Citros Vodka

by Stoli

Stoli Citros Vodka is tangy and sweet, with a bouquet of citrus aromas, most notably lemon and lime. Stoli Citros Vodka is subtle on the palate with flavors of lemon zest, lime and cream along with delicate floral notes. Stoli Citros Vodka finishes long, with touches of lemon custard. Serve Stoli Citros Vodka mixed in bright, fresh cocktails: cosmopolitans, lemon drop shots or a bloody mary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stoli Citros Vodka !
Kimberly C.
Stoli vodka has a distinct clean flavor. I love the citrusy taste of the orange. I love when it is mixed with a ginger ale. It has a light refreshing flavor.
Calisha H.
Baltimore
I absolutely love Stoli it's a great quality vodka. This flavor is great for lemon drops.
Tara K.
Hanover park , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's an ok brand, definitely tasted a little cheap for the price but it's also good for mixed drinks. Not my first pick though.
Marie C.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love the citrus flavor in this vodka! It makes it nice to mix with other things. I recommend it!
Mike S.
Ocean City
Amazing taste! Super smooth and mixes well with almost anything else. Great for make vodka and cranberries. Well worth the money I spent, and I got it on sale at that. Beautifully designed bottle and very inviting flavors. I would highly recommend this, and I would certainly buy again!
Kami M.
Windham, ME
This is a great summertime vodka I usually pair with fresh blueberries, sparkling water, and a squeeze of a lemon
Kelsey E.
Omaha, NE
This was a decent lemon vodka, although I’m not too picky with vodka. Ha! I liked it mixed with tonic water with a few lemons or limes in it. Definitely met my expectations as far as vodka goes. I’d purchase it again!
Morgan M.
Newton , NJ
I love Stoli for flavored vodka ! I bartend and this is great for mixed drinks or someone who wants a vodka club with some flavor
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Stoli Citros is my favorite lemon flavored vodka. It has the perfect amount of citrus in it. Pour some club soda over it and it will cool the warmest day. The price is great for a real premium Russian vodka.
Cassie V.
Annandale, VA
Love the citrus, I use this often to add to my raspberry lemonade for a quick cocktail or making my own vodka Collins or lemon drop. I'm a repeat customer and always satisfied keeping this in our liquor cabinet.

Looking for your answer?