BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka received the silver medal at the 2012 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka is aromatic and flavorful with rich chocolate and hints of raspberry on the nose. Strong flavors of milk chocolate and vanilla lead to Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka’s ripe raspberry finish. An interplay of balanced flavors make Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka an easy drink to sip on its own or over ice. Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka is also delicious mixed in a variety of cocktails, such as a chocolate raspberry martini, a raspberry cooler or raspberry Russian. see more...

Lindsay M.
Fort Wayne
Delicious when mixed with tonic for a perfect drink with a hint of fruit. Simply packaging and branding on the bottle. Have purchased just about all fruit flavors. Best vodka for flavored drinks. Would definitely recommend to others if wanting a flavored drink
Terri B.
Austin
Again another vodka I would use for Jell-O shots. Dropping this into you raspberry or strawberry Jell-O makes it taste like a chocolate covered strawberry or raspberry and is a huge hit with parties.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Amazing dessert drink. In my opinion I would use it only as an after dinner drink. It’s great in mudslides if you are a fan of those. Also I would like to add it’s very affordable.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
All Stolis taste amazing but the rasberry is one of my favorite. It can be a little on the pricey side but way worth it. its definitely stronger flavor than others. I love mixing club soda with it and makes the drink great. I would along with the other stoli flavors
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Makes a killer cocoa pebble shot with rum chata!!! It sold really well at my bar as a specialty shot. I'm really impressed with it and it's very smooth. Chocolate fkvavor is strong. I got it at a place called Wymans and brought it to my bar. We had it on the specialty list
Lateefah C.
Berkeley, CA
You have to get creative with this one, but it’s basically dessert on ice. Need a little inspiration? Google chocolate martini recipes and sub out their suggested vodka for this one. If your craving chocolate and a buzz, you’ll thank me later. ;)
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
I got introduced to this vodka when I was younger but it's one of my favorite alcohol liquors for sure. I always mix it with ginger ale that's my favorite way to drink it but if you're like me and like flavored vodka this is cheaper and really good!
Holly S.
Westland, MI
This is the best "dessert" vodka.  I'll often reach for a variety of the flavored Stoli's whenever I'm having a dinner party and know the crowd will enjoy having some vodka for dessert.  There are plenty of dessert "drinks" one can make with these fabulous flavored Stoli's.
Mary J.
Combine this with Godiva chocolate liquor for a stunning chocolate raspberry martini. Serve in a chilled glass, shake with ice and pour over fresh raspberries. Divine. Stoli Chocolat Razberi Vodka
Sabina B.
Alburtis, PA
Oh my god, this Stoli Chocolate Raspberry is amazing! It tastes just like chocolate covered raspberries. It's a little pricy but it's definitely worth for what you're getting. Highly recommend!