BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Angel H.
Warren
Delicious tropical taste very smooth and easy to enjoy very affordable not going to break the bank. I purchased more than once can enjoy with a mixer or on the rocks by itself it is just as good as the expensive stuff. I am very satisfied overall
Sarah D.
Medford
Not an overly strong coconut flavor, which is best because it doesn’t taste like chemical flavoring like many other coconut flavored items. Has a drier chocolate flavor which cuts the sweetness a bit.
Suzanne K.
I bought  this to make in a chocolate martini while having family over for Thanksgiving. I did not love the chocolate flavoring in the Vodka however the coconut in it is a nice addition to the overall martini that other chocolate vodkas don’t have. I would recommend giving it a try if you are a martini drinker but on its own I don’t think it’s the best choice
Nikki Y.
Skippack
Amazing! So smooth and delicious! I mix this in with crushed ice and a tropical juice and it is the most refreshing drink for the summer! It's decently affordable and a great addition for parties! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious new drink to try!
hannah p.
Clinton Twp, MI
Used in pudding shots, ugh it was so delicious. Everyone enjoyed them, definitely could drink straight shots its sweet and doesn't make you feel sick after taking a shot of it. Goes down really easy compared to other vodkas i have had, maybe because it is chocolate haha!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is such a great flavored stoli vodka bottle. The price is right and the taste is amazing. You can have this with just some ice or add some soda or juice to it and it is just as amazing. One or two classes of this vodka and you'll love every sip of it!
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is surprisingly tasty! There is a little bit of a burn. Not surprised though, it is vodka! But the flavor is on point. Similar to a coconut rum. Very sweet. Easy to drink on it’s own. Didn’t try a mixer because it was just great on its own!
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I had this at a dinner party and am not a huge fan of chocolate flavored drinks, but this was "ok" for what it was. I think it is better than other chocolate flavored liquors, but I would not be purchasing it in the future.
Brittney W.
Jacksonville, FL
For starters.. I love me some Stoli. And another thing is, I’m not even a huge fan of chocolate liquor. But this stuff right here is delicious!! Maybe it’s the coconut mixed with the chocolate but if so.. It makes one great combination!
Catry G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Okay so this one was interesting. I’d never tried a coconut chocolate vodka before but it was so pleasant. The price is just for how much you get and the two flavors blend surprisingly well together. Would definite repurchase!