BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
Love, love, love! It truly has a yummy taste on your tongue! Slides down easily and can go with pretty much any drink you make!
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate Stoli, I tried it just to try and didn't really enjoy it. The drink itself tastes very cheap and the flavoring is bad
Eliza E.
Rome, NY
This was absolutely disgusting. I have no clue on Earth what I was thinking if at all. I gave it 2 stars bc it was cheap lol
coniann h.
Love anything chocolate or coconut and this is the it drink.. Something to sip on and enjoy it and not bitter..its just right
Sami J.
Des Moines, IA
Delish in a coffee cocktail. Smooth and not overpowering. Solid, known vodka staple worth trying if you haven't before.
Amy P.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This is delicious! Mix into a coconut water or Bai and you have a delicious cocktail! [product:stoli-chocolat-kokonut-vodka-]
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Sounds great I really want to try it...will someone get it for me for Christmas? Chocolate and Coconut are a sure win for me.
Ashley H.
Stoli is amazing! They have so many flavored vodkas to choose from and they are all so good! This is really good in a martini
Mel P.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes I choose coconut vodka over coconut rum. No reason why I just sometimes prefer the vodka. This flavor is perfect!
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
I don't usually like chocolate vodka but this product is pure perfection! Such a great product that is reasonable in price