BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Casey H.
Topeka
Stoli vodka flavors are the best! I use this to blend with a “chocolate monkey” add a little espresso and I’m ready to take on the world with a 6 month old newborn! The price is probably the best for the product.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
Had to try this flavor. It was better than expected. Tasted like real coconut and chocolate wIt no artificial after taste. Glad I tried it but would have to be in the mood for it would be great in a mudslide.
Robby W.
Covington , KY
I love coconut. It’s delicious! This is a must have. I add it to sprite believe it or not. It’s delicious! Give it a try, you won’t be sorry! I always have to pick up a bottle when I’m out at the liquor store.
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
I really enjoyed this product. We had it at a party used it to make shocked. Tasted like chocolate cake. Everyone loved them and we will be having them again at the next party. Priced just right
Gabrielle M.
Kennewick, WA
The coconut flavor wasn't too over powering. Some coconut flavored alcohols end up tasting like sun tanning lotion or atleast give off the vibes. This was fantastic with some pineapple juice.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Chocolate AND coconut? I´m on! The Stolichnaya Chocolate and kokonut vodka is very sweet, creamy and smooth. You can drink it cold or with ice cubes. I think the price is right.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
I like to make a great tropical drink with some crushed ice, pineapple juice and this coconut vodka. I add a dash of cayenne for a twist. And keep the calories low by avoiding coconut milk or cream.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Omg I really loved this flavor although I was skeptical about it first my friend made me a mixed drink that I absolutely love I will be purchasing this for my girls night in
Cynthia S.
This was really good but I felt like it was hard to mix. There's not many beverages out there that go with this kind of flavor. Overall though I'd say it's alright.