BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Faith C.
I am sorry to say I was not at all impressed with this Vodka! First it is a little too sweet and I feel like it does not go down as smoothly. I only recommend this to those who are mixing this in coffee or some form of dessert. I do not recommend trying this straight.
Patricia J.
Who doesn't like chocolate vodka? This one was no exception I think I like this one the best really nothing needs to be added to enjoy this but, also makes great mixed drinks. I will be buying another bottle once this one is empty, try it you will not be disappointed.
Alana R.
Regular stoli is always a fan favorite. I think they missed the mark with this chocolate coconut. The two flavors are hard to palette but maybe i need to find a good recipe. I would not suggest and will likely never buy again unless a specific recipe calls for it
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This makes excellent mudslides. It adds that great deep chaocolate flavor without overpowering the other ingredients. It's the perfect amount of punch and it comes at a great price. This is a great value and I love that I can get great taste at a great price.
Wendy D.
Atlanta
 If you are a chocolate lover be sure to try this vodka and out. It is so good and martinis add some Kahlúa and some chocolate syrup and you have the best chocolate martini ever. It's very affordable. I definitely recommend it to others.
Kim O.
Apex
I love all of the Stoli vodka flavors but the Chocolat Kokonut flavor is my favorite. It is really nice to drink over the summer to make you feel as if you are somewhere tropical. In the winter, it tastes phenomenal in hot chocolate!
Tamara S.
It is like an almond joy in a glass! Pure Heaven....Stoli is by far my favorite brand of Vodka and they have the best selection of flavors for the price point. Always delicious, never disappoints. Would buy this again for sure.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
If you love chocolate and coconut this is the perfect vodka for you to try. It's fun trying new flavors and this would be perfect too try for mixed drinks and cocktails. There are other flavor variations available too.
Jenna M.
I like Stoli as a brand but this flavor isn't the best. It's sickly sweet and doesn't pair well with much. It's drinkable with pineapple and kanji juice but it turns orange juice gross and as a shot it's not drinkable.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
This stuff is ridiculously good. Tastes like dessert- and helps to make some epic martinis!! Beware that there is a pretty high sugar content - so if you're trying to avoid carbs- this might be one you want to avoid.