BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Catry G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Okay so this one was interesting. I’d never tried a coconut chocolate vodka before but it was so pleasant. The price is just for how much you get and the two flavors blend surprisingly well together. Would definite repurchase!
Elaine G.
First time customer. I love chocolate and this wasn’t very chocolately in my opinion. It had an odd flavor and aftertaste. I did a shot and didn’t mix it. I will try to mix it next time and see if I like it better.
On&Poppin E.
New York
If you have never had a chocolate martini, this will make you a believer! There is a martini for everyone. Great flavor, mixes well, met all my expectations. I would buy again. Truly satisfied with my purchase.
Joslyn P.
Bellevue, NE
My grandmother bestowed upon me her love for chocolate and coconut. She was also a fabulous bartender! It’s a smoothish vodka but does have a slight burning in your throat. Drink by itself or mix it! It’s so yummy!
Emily  G.
Gainesville, FL
We used these to make chocolate martinis last holiday season. Found it to be a bit sweet for my taste, with a kind of fake-chocolate aftertaste. If you like sweet, might be worth a try.
Christina S.
Monterey Park, CA
Stoli is the first vodka I Ever tried. The choice of flavors alone give this brand 5 stars. However, my favorites are the chocolate/ coconut and vanilla. Both of those pair perfectly with root beer. Adult root beer float? Yes, please!
Kimmie E.
Cincinnati, OH
My friends introduced me to this Coconut vodka and I fell in love. Mixed with a light clear soft drink or soda water and you're transported to an island immediately!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
This is so good with seltzer and a splash of pineapple juice. It was so smooth and way better than any other vodka. I didn’t feel super hungover like I usually do drinking this. I would definitely buy this vodka again. It’s not too sweet but not too strong.
Nicole N.
I love chocolate and I love coconut, but this wasn't exactly a hit for me.  It was a little too strong on the coconut taste.  However, it was affordable and on sale at the liquor store, so I gave it a try.  I would recommend trying it for the sheer novelty because it's not a flavor you're likely to see often.
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
I love coconut flavored everything! This vodka did not disappoint. It is difficult to track down but so worth the hunt. I love it mixed with  and then poured over ice or blended as a boozy "milkshake" my husband tried it poured over chocolate ice cream and that totally rocked my world. Try it!