BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Stacey P.
Walkerotn, ON
I really enjoyed this vodka, the flavour is unique but not too strange. I would definitely try it again as it is very smooth compared to other brands. I purchased it at my local LCBO.
Josenny Z.
Santo domingo
Wao comentar sobre esta bebida es un honor por que de verdad tuve él placer de tomarla con una amiga y le dije y eso mana sabe a rayos y en el momento que la probé me gusto mucho a pesar de ser una bebeida cierta sabe muy rica cuando una se la toma me encanta esa bebida
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Aimy G.
Christchurch, Dorset
As much as I like a vodka, i’ve always found it fairly strong and overpowering and definitely needing a mixer. When this first came out we had a rep come to my place of work where we had a taster session and unbelievably, I was able to drink it, on its own and still asking for more.
Hernandez D.
El paso, TX
Me encanto desde que lo probe!! Tiene un sabor delicioso y es muy agradable, solo lo probe una vez y lo volveria a probar, probablemente pudiera comprar otro pero este esta muy bueno y tiene un gran nivel de satisfaccion!
Kerry R.
Such an exciting flavour and definitely one for cocktail enthusiasts! It goes down smooth on its own but I loved creating chocolate based cocktails around this one!
Rosaleen M.
Glasgow, County (optional)
Love this! Usually I'll enjoy it as part of a coconut White Russian, but the smell is gorgeous too.
Always love Stoli as it's clean, filtered and very smooth.
Ashley B.
Lac La Biche
So delicious, perfect on ice cream. Not too sweet, and perfect price. Not overall syrupy either. Goes good with a Pepsi or cola. Reminds me of a coconut rum.
Cassandra W.
North Vancouver, BC
Tastes amazing and not like fake chocolate at all. The coconut makes it extremely smooth. Add it to pineapple juice for the perfect beach side drink.
Leilani S.
Not my favorite, but I can drink it occasionally. It's not the worse brand out there. And now they have a variety of flavors which makes it better.