BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Jenni W.
Roslindale
This one is amazing when I add pineapple juice to it 🍍 I like it and it compares very well to the Bacardi Coconut 🥥 which is one of my favorites as well. I usually buy Bacardi but I will buy Stoli if it’s on sale.
Tina P.
Monroe, NC
Delicious very good in mixed and just tasty you can enjoy in a cup of coffee or what you want. This is delicious but can be dangerous for you if your not aware of it.
LoreSM S.
Miami
Delicious Vodka, I remember the first time that I drank it, it was in my party of graduation, I really enjoyed that time, its flavor remember me the old and good times.
Hebelca T.
San francisco de macoris
I liked it but not as much, maybe because it was mixed . It smells amazing but dis not like the after taste.only tried it once. Its not that pricey compared to others. I would try it again bit not mixed with other drinks
Kayla H.
Calgary, AB
I was hoping the chocolate coconut would be amazing. It was good but I found the coconut to be extremely artificial almost like the smell of the magic markers. It was good in my chocolateitini but that would be the only drink I'd use this for.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Mixed this with some coconut rum and milk for an awesome tropical drink. Love the taste of it and it's really good for it's affordable price. Recommend for anyone who loves smooth taste of vodka. Will continue to purchase this product. My bf loves it also
Georgina J.
Bristol, South Gloucestershire
Bought this as a present for a best friend on his birthday and we devoured it! So tasty but very difficult to mix and a little expensive compared to other more versatile vodkas
Sarah H.
There is something oh so wrong but oh so right about this vodka! It's a strange taste to start with I'd say, but then you realise it is actually amazing! Unusual but fabulous!
Stacey P.
Walkerotn, ON
I really enjoyed this vodka, the flavour is unique but not too strange. I would definitely try it again as it is very smooth compared to other brands. I purchased it at my local LCBO.
Josenny Z.
Santo domingo
Wao comentar sobre esta bebida es un honor por que de verdad tuve él placer de tomarla con una amiga y le dije y eso mana sabe a rayos y en el momento que la probé me gusto mucho a pesar de ser una bebeida cierta sabe muy rica cuando una se la toma me encanta esa bebida