BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

MoonriseGoddessπŸŒ™ G.
West Babylon, NY
The dryness of the coconut was overbearing in this flavor. Was very hopeful, but didnt love
Hilary K.
Decent vodka. Good flavor option to use in mixers. It was lower cost and worth its value
Kristine s.
Such a delicious flavored vodka to add to a cocktail. Perfectly flavored not too much
Brooke  .
This is supper yummy in coffee for those rainy days. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Rebecca h.
Purchased at: Walmart
Had a great time with my friends πŸ™‚ this is smooth and taste great πŸ˜‹ love for me and my friends to hang out with and enjoy a nice tasting drink
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This one is amazing when I add pineapple juice to it 🍍 I like it and it compares very well to the Bacardi Coconut πŸ₯₯ which is one of my favorites as well. I usually buy Bacardi but I will buy Stoli if it’s on sale.
Tina P.
Monroe, NC
Delicious very good in mixed and just tasty you can enjoy in a cup of coffee or what you want. This is delicious but can be dangerous for you if your not aware of it.
LoreSM S.
Miami
Delicious Vodka, I remember the first time that I drank it, it was in my party of graduation, I really enjoyed that time, its flavor remember me the old and good times.
Hebelca T.
San francisco de macoris
I liked it but not as much, maybe because it was mixed . It smells amazing but dis not like the after taste.only tried it once. Its not that pricey compared to others. I would try it again bit not mixed with other drinks
Kayla H.
Calgary, AB
I was hoping the chocolate coconut would be amazing. It was good but I found the coconut to be extremely artificial almost like the smell of the magic markers. It was good in my chocolateitini but that would be the only drink I'd use this for.