BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Kelly A.
Interesting and unique flavor. I truly appreciated getting to try this. Inexpensive and easy to drink.
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I’m not a huge coconut fan in drinks so this was not for me, also tasted stale. Not a great vodka brand
Mona K.
Hilo
This Vodka has an amazing blend of Chocolate and Coconut, it is wonderful by itself or in mixed drinks.
Katherine J.
Albuquerque
Not my favorite. I tried to mix with different stuff & found you can only drink it straight with ice!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I like this - it's affordable , mixes well
With other flavored chocolate liqueurs and tastes great!!
Emily J.
Jacksonville
Great for the summers. It’s smooth too. Great to mix with pineapple juice. Nice flavor. Refreshing
Shii L.
El Paso , TX
Great for coconut cakes keeps the nice coconut flavor keeps cake moist and the alcohol dissolves
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is like dessert in shot form. I'm a big fan. Would buy again. Perfect on it's own with ice.
Crispina V.
Really good love to mix it with vodka Red Bull and orange juice for a good taste and really cold
Stephanie G.
Bay shore , NY
Tried it and honestly don’t care for it . It gave me a bad headache and won’t purchase it again