BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love for summer time! Stoli has great quality and good flavoring. Would definitely purchase again! Thanks.
Kaitlyn M.
This vodka is delicious!! I highly suggest using it when making a White Russian you won't be disappointed.
Taylor C.
Barrington, NH
This is the perfect dessert martini vodka! Goes great with a chocolate liqueur with a toasted coconut rim!
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
I used this making chocolate martinis and it was delicious! Very smooth flavor and I will purchase again!
Jyssica R.
Pueblo, CO
The vodka is good but the flavor could do a little more it is subtle but should pack a little more punch.
Victoria M.
Salem
So yummy, a delicious coconut flavor. Makes for perfect jello shots. This is my prefered brand of vodka.
Holly L.
West Valley City
I love coconut vodka it is amazing in mix drinks with pineapple, screw driver and Edith Malibu rum  try it
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Perfect for mudslides and ladies night fun drinks. It's a nicer, more gentle flavor with a smooth finish
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I’m not a huge coconut fan in drinks so this was not for me, also tasted stale. Not a great vodka brand
Kelly A.
Interesting and unique flavor. I truly appreciated getting to try this. Inexpensive and easy to drink.