BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Laura M.
Kenmore
It was a bit underwhelming. And it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. It's affordable but not my first choice.
Keri H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Delicious when mixed into a Pina Colada or a punch. I will definitely buy this again. Easy to find crowd pleaser.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I Love this flavor. It goes down smooth and tastes great. I also use it in mixed drinks or as a stand alone shot
Erika A.
Miami
Bleh its not very good I rather drink the sweeter stoli vodkas...I like sweeter drinks with fruity flavored vodka
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Good on vacation. Coconut anything makes me feel fun and like on vacation! This is a fun festive drink anytime!
Lisa B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My absolute favorite stoli flavored vodka! Great in coffee and perfectly served shot straight from the freezer!
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
Yum.Yum.Yum!! Try it in an espresso martini! It's great on the rocks as well. Or in a mudslide!! Fairly priced
Debra M.
Tampa
This is so good and almost a dessert. My friends and I drink it and put it in the sweeter drinks that we make
Kaitlyn M.
This vodka is delicious!! I highly suggest using it when making a White Russian you won't be disappointed.
Taylor C.
Barrington, NH
This is the perfect dessert martini vodka! Goes great with a chocolate liqueur with a toasted coconut rim!