BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
I don't usually like chocolate vodka but this product is pure perfection! Such a great product that is reasonable in price
nathaly v.
Suffolk
Give me chocolate I am happy, but add coconut your giving life! This is happy in a beautiful bottle for endless happiness.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
Really tastes good. Very smooth and love the taste. I don't drink much but when I do this is my go to. Love love love it!
Sherry R.
Johnston
Was not a huge fan of the flavor of this vodka. It was a little too over powering for my liking. Did go great in coffee.
Tiffany S.
Saint Paul, MN
It's the cheapest vodka out there. Horrible hang over, tastes horrible but it does get u drunk quickly. Good for bloodys
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
The only drink I enjoyed this vodka with is adding it to an iced coffee rather than using creamer. The flavor is great
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
Lindsay E.
Waverly, NY
Okay I actually haven't tried this, but I want to. This sounds absolutely delicious. I'm going to go find it today.
Tanya P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Was pleasantly surprised by this... mixed with a verity of things still carried a strong flavor was hard to smooth!
Michell G.
Ridgewood, NJ
this vodka is so sweet, in my personal opinion I like this kind of sweet drinks, I like to drink it just with water