BY STOLI

Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka offers flavors of chocolate with hints of coconut. It tastes of nutty sweet coconut fruit balanced with luscious milk chocolate. see more...

Angel H.
Warren
Delicious tropical taste very smooth and easy to enjoy very affordable not going to break the bank. I purchased more than once can enjoy with a mixer or on the rocks by itself it is just as good as the expensive stuff. I am very satisfied overall
Kim O.
Apex
I love all of the Stoli vodka flavors but the Chocolat Kokonut flavor is my favorite. It is really nice to drink over the summer to make you feel as if you are somewhere tropical. In the winter, it tastes phenomenal in hot chocolate!
Casey H.
Topeka
Stoli vodka flavors are the best! I use this to blend with a “chocolate monkey” add a little espresso and I’m ready to take on the world with a 6 month old newborn! The price is probably the best for the product.
Sarah D.
Medford
Not an overly strong coconut flavor, which is best because it doesn’t taste like chemical flavoring like many other coconut flavored items. Has a drier chocolate flavor which cuts the sweetness a bit.
Suzanne K.
I bought  this to make in a chocolate martini while having family over for Thanksgiving. I did not love the chocolate flavoring in the Vodka however the coconut in it is a nice addition to the overall martini that other chocolate vodkas don’t have. I would recommend giving it a try if you are a martini drinker but on its own I don’t think it’s the best choice
Yoima S.
I wasn't very please with this vodka as it had somewhat of a weird aftertaste  i will say that it was mixed with somethinge else but I have not purchased it again, since then Maybe I will consider giving it another try at a later time. i don't believe it would be my first choice for a flavored vodka
Stephanie W.
chadron
This is that stuff I like to sip on when I have the night to myself. Take a hot bath and pour some in this in with my hot chocolate. Such an affordable beverage with such a classy taste. Pour a little bit in with your coffee or chocolate milk even! It’s so delicious. Go buy a bottle now!
Nikki Y.
Skippack
Amazing! So smooth and delicious! I mix this in with crushed ice and a tropical juice and it is the most refreshing drink for the summer! It's decently affordable and a great addition for parties! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious new drink to try!
Patricia J.
Who doesn't like chocolate vodka? This one was no exception I think I like this one the best really nothing needs to be added to enjoy this but, also makes great mixed drinks. I will be buying another bottle once this one is empty, try it you will not be disappointed.
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
I love Stoli's flavored vodkas but especially to kokonut. It's nice because a lot of coconut flavored liqiours are run. So the option of Vodka is really nice! It's the best that I've tried so far and I would buy it again. Definitely worth it for the price as well.