BY STOLEN INNOCENCE

Christina H.
Ephrata , WA
This book was an excellent read with a great insight into this sect of religion. I hope it serves as inspiration to others
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This was a startling read. I was amazed at how this can go on. Her story was heartbreaking and honest. Very worth a read.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
A book that shocks you but shows the courage the main character had to continue on despite everything. Very good read.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Great book but deep I read a lot of books sometimes there hard to read due to subject matter. but also hard to put down
Tammie J.
A thrilling book of Polygamy and my heart broke for the women that had to go by the rules of this particular sect.
Kimberly K.
Nashville, TN
I read this back in 2010 and thought it was just ok - not one of my favorites, but it was extremely insightful.
Ruthann M.
This book was an eye opener. I felt such sympathy for the young ladies in this community. Really opened my eyes
Cassie C.
Belmont, MA
Made the mistake of reading this on the bus/train. Brought tears to my eyes, but definitely a good read!
Minerva S.
This book keeps you enthralled and also rips your heart out. It is dispicable of what happened!!!
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
This book brought many tears to my eyes. I could never imagine. A lifestyle like this.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Was this book what you thought it would be about ?
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Can I get this book somewhere besides Amazon?