Brittany J.
Really good read. It's heartbreaking to think that these young girls have no other choice. She broke free and I commend her for that. I believe everyone should read this book.
Sarah P.
Wyoming, MI
This is an Amazing and Inspiring story! I read it so fast!! Brought me to tears many time! Hard to believe things like this really happen!! I absolutely recommend it!!
hazel l.
Stolen innocence is well written book, it gave me the chills but i couldn't stop reading it, Also it's not so good for a person who is sensitive about this subject.
Genine A.
Hiko, NV
My grand mother inlaw gave me this book and said it was upsetting she didn't give me a good enough warning this book will make u cry but its eye opening also
Theresa L.
Otisville, MI
An insightful look into a culture most don't know about. This story made me want to find this young lady and help her get away from her situation.
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
I love reading about these lifestyles, it's so fascinating to me because it is so different from my own. I really loved how raw and real it was
Sarah A.
This book is pretty good. It is just shocking the things that are happening in the sect and no one knows about it. Definitely worth reading.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
This book was so heartbreaking yet interesting. This book really sheds light into a lifestyle many of us don't know much about.
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Although the true (and terrible!) subject matter was very much gut-wrenching and heartbreaking, this was a really good book.
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I read a full review of this one and convinced that this would be a great read. I plan to purchase one for me to read.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Was this book what you thought it would be about ?
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Can I get this book somewhere besides Amazon?